Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] AskBrains - An AI-driven professional social network - page 9. (Read 2215 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I wonder where did you find here the completely different direction?)

Even if founders think that their project will eventually be able to replace Linkedin, maybe you haven't fully understood in this project? I think the guys know better who is their competitor.  Wink
Linkedin is just a social network. albeit a professional but just a social network. AskBrains this platform is a place where a client and a customer can make a deal, where a startup will find an investor and so on. I understood correctly? AskBrains is not a place for idle chatter as in Linkedin.
Linkedin this can be attributed more to the social network for communication than to serious business transactions
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Even if founders think that their project will eventually be able to replace Linkedin, maybe you haven't fully understood in this project? I think the guys know better who is their competitor.  Wink
Linkedin is just a social network. albeit a professional but just a social network. AskBrains this platform is a place where a client and a customer can make a deal, where a startup will find an investor and so on. I understood correctly? AskBrains is not a place for idle chatter as in Linkedin.

Askbrains is a closed social network.

If the expert is interested in communicating with the user, he can add his account to his favorites. In this case, the user and the expert will be able to communicate, as in a normal social network.

The user can subscribe to expert updates and read his feed. An expert can write his suggestions in the feed, invite users to meetings, etc.

This is a social network. But the expert knows for sure that if he received a message, then from a person who is sure that this message will be of interest to this expert. The expert doesn't receive randomized mindless messages, mailing, as in the usual social. networks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Open and free???

Have you ever read the project description?

I advise you to read at least some information before writing comments.
I think that speaking "about openly and safely" the guys got carried away with the discussion about the competition with Linkedin. ))) Project AskBrains is a slightly different concept. Project AskBrains is incorrect to compare with Lindkind. This is a completely different direction!

This is even good, because without competition there would be no progress. Now there is a demand for new social networks on the blockchain.

The dictatorship of the owners of social networks is already fed up with everything. Everyone wants something new and more open and free. Now is a good time to bring a new product to the market.

Open and free???

Have you ever read the project description?

I advise you to read at least some information before writing comments.
Activity: 82
Personally, you convinced me! I think that many people, having familiarized themselves with your platform in more detail, will also be passionate about your idea.
The very idea of the platform is worth the attention of people, but then everyone will decide for himself whether he should invest or follow the project.
[/quote]
I personally liked the idea of these guys. I think that such decisions aimed at integrating blockchain technology into the real economy are great!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The dictatorship of the owners of social networks is already fed up with everything. Everyone wants something new and more open and free. Now is a good time to bring a new product to the market.
Decentralized solutions using blockchain technology are what today's social networking markets need. They are open and free. No censorship and dictatorship.
First, everywhere there are people who work unfairly. We reduce it as much as possible.

Secondly, we specially create such conditions so that the experts would like to take part on our platform personally. That makes sense.

Thirdly, if you are so worried about this, order a VIDEO CALL!

I hope your issue is resolved. This is nothing to talk about. A large number of people believe that our project has the right to life and invest large sums of money in us. We can't please everyone. I told you everything that could be said about our project. If you do not understand the essence and importance of our idea, then this project is not for you.
Personally, you convinced me! I think that many people, having familiarized themselves with your platform in more detail, will also be passionate about your idea.
The very idea of the platform is worth the attention of people, but then everyone will decide for himself whether he should invest or follow the project.
Activity: 76
First, everywhere there are people who work unfairly. We reduce it as much as possible.

Secondly, we specially create such conditions so that the experts would like to take part on our platform personally. That makes sense.

I hope your issue is resolved. This is nothing to talk about. A large number of people believe that our project has the right to life and invest large sums of money in us. We can't please everyone. I told you everything that could be said about our project. If you do not understand the essence and importance of our idea, then this project is not for you.

A little confusion on your example, it basically shows a case where an investor-potential whom a developer can't get in touch with, to convince him to invest, are now within reach as the developer ask something to the said investor-potential using your platform, thus gain his interest? And what would the question be, then? "Hi, can you review my proposal?"

You are right. The developer gets the opportunity to contact the investor, but no more.

The developer should carefully approach the choice of the investor (read the description on his account, use the filter with AI). Smart developers usually know in advance who they need from investors (so they can do just a search by name).

"Hi, can you review my proposal?"
Yes, the question may be like this. But I would add it.

We don't guarantee that the investor will be interested in the project. But he will write his opinion and this will help the developer to improve his project/idea.

We just give the opportunity to contact. And what users will talk about and what results they will get is their business. We only control the quality of the answer (it can be negative).

So they will have to pay to get an investor? Sounds a little counterproductive to me, especially as you also claimed yourself that the price won't be cheap. Plus, there's no guarantee that it will be the investor himself that read and give advise. I would imagine some of those expert investors run a lot of business and would probably have no time to read three to five emails asking them to read their proposal because of the payment (that's probably seems small for the investor, but big for a startup project). Afterall, that's why CEO and other businessman have PA.

We give the opportunity to contact. And this is incredibly important for new startups. We personally faced this when we started our work. And yes! We were ready to pay, if only the right person read our letter! Because we were sure that our project could be really interesting! But we received only the standard answer.

The price will determine what expart want to receive from his services. Smart people are able to estimate their time. If the expert realizes that 3-5 emails a day is too much, he can put a cosmic price and will receive one email per year. Moreover, the expert has a few days to reply.

Only account owner (not their helpers) can reply to messages.

I can assume that you are not a founder of a startup ... so you cannot fully understand the importance of our idea. But each day we receiving proposals from investors, which ready to buy our tokens. It suggests that we are doing right things.

There will be no denying that having an investor interest is an important thing for startup, the question lies on whether those startups think it's a good idea to spend some of their limited fund to pay highly for something that's still uncertain. Uncertain not only in the sense if the investor will invest ot not, but also on who actually reads the proposal-disguised-in-question. Thus, my question on how could you be certain that the one read and reply will be the investor themselves instead of their PA. Sure, you can set a rule where only the account owner can reply to messages, but it's not necessarily means the original owner (the investor) give their PA access to their device where the account to your platform are logged into. Thus, ultimately, the PA are the ones replying

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

A little confusion on your example, it basically shows a case where an investor-potential whom a developer can't get in touch with, to convince him to invest, are now within reach as the developer ask something to the said investor-potential using your platform, thus gain his interest? And what would the question be, then? "Hi, can you review my proposal?"

You are right. The developer gets the opportunity to contact the investor, but no more.

The developer should carefully approach the choice of the investor (read the description on his account, use the filter with AI). Smart developers usually know in advance who they need from investors (so they can do just a search by name).

"Hi, can you review my proposal?"
Yes, the question may be like this. But I would add it.

We don't guarantee that the investor will be interested in the project. But he will write his opinion and this will help the developer to improve his project/idea.

We just give the opportunity to contact. And what users will talk about and what results they will get is their business. We only control the quality of the answer (it can be negative).

So they will have to pay to get an investor? Sounds a little counterproductive to me, especially as you also claimed yourself that the price won't be cheap. Plus, there's no guarantee that it will be the investor himself that read and give advise. I would imagine some of those expert investors run a lot of business and would probably have no time to read three to five emails asking them to read their proposal because of the payment (that's probably seems small for the investor, but big for a startup project). Afterall, that's why CEO and other businessman have PA.

We give the opportunity to contact. And this is incredibly important for new startups. We personally faced this when we started our work. And yes! We were ready to pay, if only the right person read our letter! Because we were sure that our project could be really interesting! But we received only the standard answer.

The price will determine what expart want to receive from his services. Smart people are able to estimate their time. If the expert realizes that 3-5 emails a day is too much, he can put a cosmic price and will receive one email per year. Moreover, the expert has a few days to reply.

Only account owner (not their helpers) can reply to messages.

I can assume that you are not a founder of a startup ... so you cannot fully understand the importance of our idea. But each day we receiving proposals from investors, which ready to buy our tokens. It suggests that we are doing right things.

There will be no denying that having an investor interest is an important thing for startup, the question lies on whether those startups think it's a good idea to spend some of their limited fund to pay highly for something that's still uncertain. Uncertain not only in the sense if the investor will invest ot not, but also on who actually reads the proposal-disguised-in-question. Thus, my question on how could you be certain that the one read and reply will be the investor themselves instead of their PA. Sure, you can set a rule where only the account owner can reply to messages, but it's not necessarily means the original owner (the investor) give their PA access to their device where the account to your platform are logged into. Thus, ultimately, the PA are the ones replying
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
For me, linkedin is generally a separate social network and our project cannot compete with it, since it is completely fresh in the market.
This is even good, because without competition there would be no progress. Now there is a demand for new social networks on the blockchain.

For me, linkedin is generally a separate social network and our project cannot compete with it, since it is completely fresh in the market.

I have already said that it will take time (maybe several years).

It is foolish to discuss now whether we can compete or not. It depends on so many factors. Time will tell. And we will try.
We don't provide an alternative. Linkedin has many drawbacks. We provide a solution. The problem is that Linkedin has a huge audience. It will be very difficult to convey information to the entire audience. But I am sure that those who want to study our project will understand that using AskBrains is much more convenient.
But i do not think that Linkedin is a direct competitor. Linkedin offer only professional social network. Project AskBrains is the intended place where partnerships and deals are made.
Activity: 233
We don't provide an alternative. Linkedin has many drawbacks. We provide a solution. The problem is that Linkedin has a huge audience. It will be very difficult to convey information to the entire audience. But I am sure that those who want to study our project will understand that using AskBrains is much more convenient.
But I do not think that Linkedin is a direct competitor. Linkedin offer only professional social network. Project AskBrains is the intended place where partnerships and deals are made.

Cool

Each expert will be able to add a user to "favourite list", and then they will be able to communicate like in general social networks (free and without restrictions). Expert can also remove the user from the "favourite list" and user will pay for communication again.
Activity: 76
Do not be afraid of competition from Linkedin. They, too, were once a small startup. All companies go through ups and downs. Someday Linkedin will disappear from the market. Does anyone MySpace remember anyone now? )))

Thank! We are not afraid.

Everything is born and everything dies. Linkedin - not the most perfect platform. It has many problems and shortcomings. And this means that sooner or later a more perfect project will force Linkedin out of the market. Perhaps this will be our project.

But we sensibly evaluate our strength and understand that a lot of work awaits us.
You are both right. Linkedin is not perfect. Many users have complaints about their Linkedin work. Therefore, this AskBrains project has all the chances to become a top platform for business consulting!
Activity: 233

Do not be afraid of competition from Linkedin. They, too, were once a small startup. All companies go through ups and downs. Someday Linkedin will disappear from the market. Does anyone MySpace remember anyone now? )))
Competing with giants is a thankless task, because you can simply provide people with an alternative.

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Competing with giants is a thankless task, because you can simply provide people with an alternative.
Of course Linkedin is a very serious competitor.
Maybe people will understand that we have more advantages in a few years.
I think that it is not necessary to fight AskBrains as a competitor. need to offer a product that will be different and have their own advantages.

Thank! We are not afraid.

Everything is born and everything dies. Linkedin - not the most perfect platform. It has many problems and shortcomings. And this means that sooner or later a more perfect project will force Linkedin out of the market. Perhaps this will be our project.

But we sensibly evaluate our strength and understand that a lot of work awaits us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Of course Linkedin is a very serious competitor.
Maybe people will understand that we have more advantages in a few years.
I think that it is not necessary to fight AskBrains as a competitor. need to offer a product that will be different and have their own advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: