Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] AskBrains - An AI-driven professional social network - page 4. (Read 2215 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Why does this project need blockchain? Really it was impossible to bypass without blockchain?
Activity: 24
Will video call be implemented, will it be a paid utility?

Yes, video call is a popular utility, it is unlikely to be avoided.

I think video call is one of the most important components of communication between friends
Activity: 16
Social networks are more and more in demand, now almost everyone has a page in the social network, I think that this niche will become more popular.

that's right bro, popularity is growing, but at the same time the competition is growing. Cool
Any business has a chance to beat the competition, but you need to understand that these chances are small and their implementation will take years.
Social networks are more and more in demand, now almost everyone has a page in the social network, I think that this niche will become more popular.

that's right bro, popularity is growing, but at the same time the competition is growing. Cool
Activity: 37
Activity: 13
We are waiting for everyone in our Bounty Campaign!
Do you accept newcomers? Until what date will the company last?

Own blockchain is primarily security and additional options.

The development and the transition to its own blockchain is technically very difficult, isn't it easier to direct efforts and funds to another niche? For example marketing.

I agree with you, we need a really strong team of marketers, as the niche of social networks is extremely competitive.

The development and the transition to its own blockchain is technically very difficult, isn't it easier to direct efforts and funds to another niche? For example marketing.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
They are going to release their own blockchain in the future, I do not know if it will be in demand by the society.

Security can not be sacrificed, the higher the level of security, the better, it is really important.
They are going to release their own blockchain in the future, I do not know if it will be in demand by the society.

the ASK token will have the ERC 20 format? Do you plan to switch to your own blockchain in the future?

ERC 20 is the most common format today, it is more of a plus than a minus.

the ASK token will have the ERC 20 format? Do you plan to switch to your own blockchain in the future?

ERC 20 is the most common format today, it is more of a plus than a minus.

Yes, video call is a popular utility, it is unlikely to be avoided.
Can I become an expert and earn on the platform? Is it even possible, what is the main criterion for the selection of experts?

Good question, it seems to me that anyone can become an expert, but not everyone can meet the set criteria.

For sure, the services of experts will be expensive, but everyone can afford it.
Can I become an expert and earn on the platform? Is it even possible, what is the main criterion for the selection of experts?

Good question, it seems to me that anyone can become an expert, but not everyone can meet the set criteria.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
The team at the project is quite experienced, but I'm not sure that the implementation of the social network will be as simple as they think, everything is much more complicated.

Too much competition in the field of social networks, with giants such as Facebook, it is impossible to compete.

I agree, it makes no sense to compete with Facebook, but to give people an alternative, it is possible, it is possible.
The team at the project is quite experienced, but I'm not sure that the implementation of the social network will be as simple as they think, everything is much more complicated.

Too much competition in the field of social networks, with giants such as Facebook, it is impossible to compete.
Pages:
Jump to: