Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM - Blackarrow EWallet. DO NOT BUY. - page 2. (Read 3319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
March 13, 2015, 08:21:38 PM
Well with his trust no one is going to buy or do any kind of business with that guy, shouldnt he be banned?

Scammers aren't banned, haven't been for a while.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 13, 2015, 05:18:06 PM
Well with his trust no one is going to buy or do any kind of business with that guy, shouldnt he be banned?
Activity: 231
Merit: 43
March 13, 2015, 01:43:59 PM
just quoting from that thread:
Dear All,

Black Arrow is launching a new product:

eWallet - hardware Bitcoin wallet

• 100% Trezor compatible.
  • Does not require a cable to connect to your laptop
  • Smaller than Trezor
  • Open source code available for auditing in order to ensure that there are no backdoors
  • Can be used on a virused computer even with keylogger installed
  • This wallet never exposes the private keys to the outside world to keep your coins always safe. All transactions are signed by the wallet.
  • Embedded screen ensures that you sign the transaction that you really intend to.

Now in stock.

Order here: https://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/ewallet.html

Dear All of You Low-Life Pieces of Shit at Black Arrow,

The notion that you are "launching" anything is fucking hilarious.

As a result of your total fail on your last "product launch" your last customers lost their asses and have no need for a bitcoin storage device.  The last product you 'launched' started on fire in people's homes.  Nice work on that, morons.

Maybe BlackArrow, aka Alex Sovu, you could go back to credit card theft, as this business is dead.  You know plenty about that now don't you, crookie-crook?

Of course it wouldn't surprise me at all if this new device is set up to skim bitcoins or keys to you in just a new age version of credit card skimming, with which I hear you are also familiar.  Isn't that true also, crookie-crook?

As to these devices, I suggest you shove them up your ass.  I'd pay 40 bucks to watch that, you piece of shit, and I'm sure others would also.  Hold a raffle to see who gets to ram them up your ass with a broomstick and you'll rake in thousands, I have no doubt.

Beyond that, aren't you the same stupid fuckers that say you had a shitload of bitcoin stolen from you?  Any fucking newb understands cold storage, which you apparently didn't, and now you're somehow security experts that are so crackerjack on this game that people can trust you to keep their money safe when you could not do so for your own.   That's some good shit, right there.

So this fucking group of morons that calls themselves a company was founded by a guy that ran a credit card fraud operation, then a company that built credit card skimming devices.  Now this latest company sold stuff to people based on a set of promises that it did not keep and built miners that started on fire and delivered only after they were net losers to even plug in; and it had bitcoins stolen from it, such was it's ethics, technical ability and security prowess.   Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of that, Alex, but I won't hold my breath waiting for you to pipe in.

Now this same bunch of unethical, incompetent assholes wants to sell people a device that they will plug into their computer, which holds their personal information and other sensitive stuff and store their MONEY for them?

That's fucking priceless, man.  I gotta tell you, even for a total piece of human trash like you, Alex, that is funny stuff.

You can't write stuff this funny.  You jerkoffs really should try standup comedy.

See here for information on these people.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8090697

to my knowledge They have never denied that this is the same Alex Sovu.

translated text is below

http://85.120.75.151/comunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

PRESS RELEASE
On 01/14/2003, workers in DGCCOA-Brigade Bucharest, based on the information held, and a search warrant issued by the Public Prosecutor at the Court of Appeal, proceeded to carry out house searches in homes following: Sovu Alexandru Ion, 24 years old from Bucharest, sector 2; Sovu Mircea Dan, the brother mentioned above, 23 years, Bucuresti, Sector 2, both associated to a company in Bucharest; and STOENESCU LILIANA bridegroom, 32 years old from Bucharest, sector 6.

Those concerned together with Mircea RADUT of 32 years, Bucharest, sector 4 and Ixari Iulia Cristina 26 years old from Bucharest, sector 2, were part of a network that deals with committing computer fraud via the Internet community.

In fact, in the period 2000 - 2002, the brothers launched Sovu more orders on the Internet at online stores abroad (in particular the United States, Australia and Canada) for the purchase of goods using fraudulent card numbers credit is not theirs, without the knowledge or authorization of the true owners. After orders have arrived in Romania about 100 parcels names and addresses accomplices, STOENESCU LILIANA bridegroom and Mircea RADUT which to raise their courier and postal offices in exchange from the brothers amounts between 300,000 and 1,000 .000 USD, depending on the contents of the package.

When conducting a search at the home of Dan Mircea Sovu were discovered approximately 300 printer cartridges, computer components, transceiver stations, digital cameras, clothing, hammocks, board snowboard, paragliding, coveralls and complete motorcycle suit including full helmets, boots, gloves and jackets, all professional contest. He also had at his home, located in the basement storage room, arranged as warehouse, motorcycle parts, namely, drums exhaust, lights, tires, disc brake pads, etc.. All items found from abroad being the products of prestigious companies.

wow.  is this true?

anyone?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 13, 2015, 01:40:08 PM
asked to leave? 

LOLZ.

these lying pieces of shit are not worthy of that sort of consideration.

I and many others ASKED for our money back.  That same user BlackArrow told us refunds would happen last May.

then he fucked us.  this company is run by known scammers and scammed people out of millions.

now we're being 'asked to leave'.  LOL.  Sure, but not before I jam a hammer up your ass, Alex, so bend over and take it like a man.....
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2015, 10:05:33 AM
Am I being asked to LEAVE?

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BLACK ARROW EVER.

If you want a good hardware wallet...

Trezor Hardware wallet AVAILABLE NOW!!! - https://www.buytrezor.com
Pages:
Jump to: