Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam by spectrocoin of 100 BTC - page 2. (Read 10550 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
November 08, 2016, 07:48:47 AM
We have not dissapeared, just this discussion is pointless. We think, if you believe that you are right you should take a legal action to solve this issue instead of falsely accusating our company online.

For the last time, we do not own this guy anything. If he thinks differently, he should take a legal action as we are a legit company and we are not hiding ourselves, instead of wasting everyone's time on this forum.

We will never publicize any information regarding our clients due to confidentiality agreement.
So your saying that his balance is 0 BTC on Spectrocoin?

Rastaways has already publicized one of the most sensitive information about his account so it looks like he doesn't care about privacy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 08, 2016, 06:46:35 AM
We have not dissapeared, just this discussion is pointless. We think, if you believe that you are right you should take a legal action to solve this issue instead of falsely accusating our company online.

For the last time, we do not own this guy anything. If he thinks differently, he should take a legal action as we are a legit company and we are not hiding ourselves, instead of wasting everyone's time on this forum.

We will never publicize any information regarding our clients due to confidentiality agreement.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 08, 2016, 06:22:42 AM
Below is the screen of those addresses are posted which I send Bitcoin from my circle account to my spectrocoin  and also I didn't know spectrocoin will lock my account so I do I make screenshots with 100 BTC in

http://imgur.com/vbprpI1
That's a bit better you almost demonstrated those addresses are your. To fully demonstrate it, you should sign a message from them because as someone already told you, a picture can be easily photoshopped, up to you bro, we giving you suggestions here because we all know how hard is to mess and fight against shit-banks...

Now this bro:
Actually, after losing some time, the main transfer of 40 btcs sent to 13DXgLGUjAeATptpCowj9ZnXB6SrwLvN78 was moved (as usual on exchanges and wallets online) to the final address of https://blockchain.info/address/1KPbWe5biV3uUSMU7hTDjwZXszQKxDMNSa

Well, this final address doesn't seem to be a Spectrocoin address, but an address involved recently on a scam:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-strip-nigerian-exchange-of-15000-worth-of-bitcoins

Did you send 40BTC to that nigerian exchange or to spectro? The transaction id shows you (if you are the real owner of that address) sent to that nigerian exchange.

As this fellow member wrote, we might accept this scan as provisional evidence that you indeed had about 72 bitcoins in your circle account and that you sent them.

However, you should assure that you are indeed the owner of at least one of the addresses you used to send bitcoins by signing a message from it.

But, now, above all, you should show evidence that those end addresses are from sprectrocoin.

Anyway, saying that your transfer of 40 btcs (if it was yours) to the nigerian address was made also to Spectrocoin was a blow on your credibility. It's hard to believe it was a mistake. Didn't you know to where you sent the 40 btcs, the biggest transfer?

You only showed some evidence of about 72 btcs sent (with no evidence that it was made to spectrocoin). If you only sent about 72 btcs and you are trying to steal 28 more from spectrocoin that is a stupid thing to do. You are risking losing the 72 btcs.

As was written, posting your password to spectrocoin was even more stupid. Are you crazy? Remove that and change the password, if you can. And invent a better one, with symbols.

Is your account blocked, but you can access it, or is the login blocked?

If you can access it, why don't you do a scan of the balance or of the deposit history?

Show us any evidence that those end addresses are from Spectrocoin.

If you only have a 72 btcs balance on spectrocoin, it's time to start saying the truth and we might help you.

Spectrocoin confirmed that you are a customer, that your account was blocked and, implicitly, that you have a balance there. If they indeed asked you for a tax declaration, clearly, you have a high balance or they wouldn't bother.

Spectrocoin thinks they can do whatever they want, but they are very wrong. You can ruin spectrocoin with one well written email to a particular destiny about this issue and you can ruin the reputation of spectrocoin manager for good. We just have to tell you how.

After the fishy measures spectrocoin adopted against the other complainer, it seems they didn't learn the lesson.

We are still waiting for explanations from Spectrocoin:
If the OP hasn't 100 btcs, what is the real balance? And don't excuse yourself with privacy, the OP waived all privacy. He posted all personal information for us to see.
Why are you allegedly enforcing foreign tax regulations arbitrarily?
Why didn't you accept the tax declaration that the OP sent you and unblocked his account?

I have 100btc and some fractions I won't come here and tell lies after spectrocoin and also this forum first spectrocoin I was just some that hate spectrocoin and blackmailing them for 100btc and after uploand prove of transactions and emails communications and tax return I sent to them then changed the story to they just need verification so everyone know spectrocoin has my 100btc including spectrocoin and also they always disappear in any forum they see me because they are fraud and I think they might used the Bitcoins because it Been since January they locked my account when I wanted to use my Bitcoins
Did you read Bittalker's post fully? I have highlighted some important parts of the post in case you didn't notice.

NOTE: This is the last time I am going to post in this thread asking for a signed message.
Spectrocoin has disappeared and there is nothing anyone can do I think I accept my faith and I will look for another way to catch him I won't give up
legendary
November 07, 2016, 12:01:56 PM
Below is the screen of those addresses are posted which I send Bitcoin from my circle account to my spectrocoin  and also I didn't know spectrocoin will lock my account so I do I make screenshots with 100 BTC in

That's a bit better you almost demonstrated those addresses are your. To fully demonstrate it, you should sign a message from them because as someone already told you, a picture can be easily photoshopped, up to you bro, we giving you suggestions here because we all know how hard is to mess and fight against shit-banks...

Now this bro:
Actually, after losing some time, the main transfer of 40 btcs sent to 13DXgLGUjAeATptpCowj9ZnXB6SrwLvN78 was moved (as usual on exchanges and wallets online) to the final address of https://blockchain.info/address/1KPbWe5biV3uUSMU7hTDjwZXszQKxDMNSa

Well, this final address doesn't seem to be a Spectrocoin address, but an address involved recently on a scam:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-strip-nigerian-exchange-of-15000-worth-of-bitcoins

Did you send 40BTC to that nigerian exchange or to spectro? The transaction id shows you (if you are the real owner of that address) sent to that nigerian exchange.

As this fellow member wrote, we might accept this scan as provisional evidence that you indeed had about 72 bitcoins in your circle account and that you sent them.

However, you should assure that you are indeed the owner of at least one of the addresses you used to send bitcoins by signing a message from it.

But, now, above all, you should show evidence that those end addresses are from sprectrocoin.

Anyway, saying that your transfer of 40 btcs (if it was yours) to the nigerian address was made also to Spectrocoin was a blow on your credibility. It's hard to believe it was a mistake. Didn't you know to where you sent the 40 btcs, the biggest transfer?

You only showed some evidence of about 72 btcs sent (with no evidence that it was made to spectrocoin). If you only sent about 72 btcs and you are trying to steal 28 more from spectrocoin that is a stupid thing to do. You are risking losing the 72 btcs.

As was written, posting your password to spectrocoin was even more stupid. Are you crazy? Remove that and change the password, if you can. And invent a better one, with symbols.

If you can access it, why don't you do a scan of the balance or of the deposit history?

If you only have a 72 btcs balance on spectrocoin, it's time to start saying the truth and we might help you.

Spectrocoin confirmed that you are a customer, that your account was blocked and, implicitly, that you have a balance there. If they indeed asked you for a tax declaration, clearly, you have a high balance or they wouldn't bother.

Spectrocoin thinks they can do whatever they want, but they are very wrong. You can ruin spectrocoin with one well written email to a particular destiny about this issue and you can ruin the reputation of spectrocoin manager for good. We just have to tell you how.

After the fishy measures spectrocoin adopted against the other complainer, it seems they didn't learn the lesson.

If the OP hasn't 100 btcs, what is the real balance? And don't excuse yourself with privacy, the OP waived all privacy. He posted all personal information for us to see.
Why didn't you accept the tax declaration that the OP sent you and unblocked his account?

I have 100btc and some fractions I won't come here and tell lies after spectrocoin and also this forum first spectrocoin I was just some that hate spectrocoin and blackmailing them for 100btc and after uploand prove of transactions and emails communications and tax return I sent to them then changed the story to they just need verification so everyone know spectrocoin has my 100btc including spectrocoin and also they always disappear in any forum they see me because they are fraud and I think they might used the Bitcoins because it Been since January they locked my account when I wanted to use my Bitcoins
Did you read Bittalker's post fully? I have highlighted some important parts of the post in case you didn't notice.

NOTE: This is the last time I am going to post in this thread asking for a signed message.
November 07, 2016, 11:07:25 AM

Now this bro:

Activity: 10
November 07, 2016, 09:57:47 AM

Now this bro:

legendary
November 07, 2016, 08:32:20 AM
Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

Stop accusing who is trying to help u dude and provide what u been asked SO TO PUT THIS COMMUNITY IN THE POSITION TO HELP YOU
This is not trying to help me spectrocoin has my account locked with 100 BTC but if they like they can remove the 100 BTC that is what I'm waiting for because I'm planning on big law suit again them if they dare remove any Bitcoins from my account as I still have all my email conversations with them. So I'm not giving up if this community can't help me I will definitely go to Lithuania to fight for my Bitcoins myself because I think spectrocoin is using someone else to work here
This community can help you in your fight against Spectrocoin but first you need to provide some solid proof that cannot be disputed.

You can read more about signed messages here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345
November 07, 2016, 07:50:16 AM
Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

Stop accusing who is trying to help u dude and provide what u been asked SO TO PUT THIS COMMUNITY IN THE POSITION TO HELP YOU
This is not trying to help me spectrocoin has my account locked with 100 BTC but if they like they can remove the 100 BTC that is what I'm waiting for because I'm planning on big law suit again them if they dare remove any Bitcoins from my account as I still have all my email conversations with them. So I'm not giving up if this community can't help me I will definitely go to Lithuania to fight for my Bitcoins myself because I think spectrocoin is using someone else to work here
November 07, 2016, 07:45:30 AM

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

Thanks for trying to help me and also spectrocoin has been running from all the forum. Spectrocoin ran from Bitcoin.com forum because of me and my account was locked because I wanted to make use of my Bitcoins but spectrocoin won't get away with it. If he said there is no such funds those address that are linked to spectrocoin and also I feel the community will help me if they ask spectrocoin to release my account but no one is questioning spectrocoin but me and also I have been writing to spectrocoin for about 9 months
If I don't have such fund it will be waste of time me coming here or writing them or why would they blocked my account or ask me for tax return don't you see email exchange I had with spectrocoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
November 07, 2016, 07:01:23 AM

Are you retard or what?

There was no such funds.

November 07, 2016, 06:36:17 AM
Well spectrocoin has testify that they have my account and Bitcoins and they need verification which I had already verified my account this forum is see those comments from spectrocoin and also spectrocoin has disappeared meanwhile the image below contain those addresses the 3 of the associated with my spectrocoin since I sent some of those Bitcoins from my circle account
You aint helping yourself, ya know? Spectrocoin said they have your account but your account wasnt 100BTC.
Delaying to provide what this community is asking you since days, is only adding shady thoughts about your account. Please provide what you been asked or i guess this community will get tired soon to try help you

What do you mean sign message ? Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves I consider this lost since spectrocoin don't want to do anything about it
Bitcoin community is about the true and if you think you can ask for unnecessary demand while spectrocoin is quiet that means spectrocoin is working under ground here but the true is clear
November 07, 2016, 06:33:34 AM
Well spectrocoin has testify that they have my account and Bitcoins and they need verification which I had already verified my account this forum is see those comments from spectrocoin and also spectrocoin has disappeared meanwhile the image below contain those addresses the 3 of the associated with my spectrocoin since I sent some of those Bitcoins from my circle account
You aint helping yourself, ya know? Spectrocoin said they have your account but your account wasnt 100BTC.
Delaying to provide what this community is asking you since days, is only adding shady thoughts about your account. Please provide what you been asked or i guess this community will get tired soon to try help you

What do you mean sign message ? Spectrocoin never said I don't have 100 BTC or are you a representative of spectrocoin because spectrocoin can buy anyone with the share of the 100 BTC let spectrocoin speak for themselves I consider this lost since spectrocoin don't want to do anything about it
November 07, 2016, 05:22:01 AM

legendary
November 07, 2016, 05:19:26 AM
my login [email protected] and my pass is XXXXXXXX I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked

DELETE IMMEDIATELY THAT FUCKING PASSWORD!!!!!!!! BY NOW ON EVERYONE CAN TRY TO LOGIN AND WAIT THEY UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND STEAL YOU 100BTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR MIND?Huh? ADD TO THE LIST FOR SPECTROCOIN: RESET MY PASSOWRD BEFORE TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I BEEN STUPID

I have nothing until spectrocoin unlocked my account I want everyone to login and see for themselves that my account is locked and spectrocoin is doing nothing my account is protected with extra security text code to my number that to spectrocoin for that and that why I used them because I feel they were secure so my Bitcoins can't be steal with just my login

Don't be silly! If Spectrocoin unlock your account when you sleep, or you will not be online, anyone can withdraw all what you have! And then you can blame only yourself!
Do as wrote Gunthar - ask to change the password before unlocking your account!

They won't even reply me because they ignore emails and chat and they have blocked my [email protected]
There is no hope that they will unlock your account unless pressure is put from the community.

In order for the community to help you need to provide a signed message to prove that you own those addresses.
Since you cannot sign a message from Circle we cannot be sure that the transaction is yours.

Did you send any bitcoins to Spectrocoin from a wallet where you can sign a message?
^^ Please don't ignore this question. Its the most important one and you have been ignoring it.
legendary
November 07, 2016, 04:09:10 AM
my login [email protected] and my pass is XXXXXXXX I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked

DELETE IMMEDIATELY THAT FUCKING PASSWORD!!!!!!!! BY NOW ON EVERYONE CAN TRY TO LOGIN AND WAIT THEY UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT AND STEAL YOU 100BTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR MIND?Huh? ADD TO THE LIST FOR SPECTROCOIN: RESET MY PASSOWRD BEFORE TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I BEEN STUPID

I have nothing until spectrocoin unlocked my account I want everyone to login and see for themselves that my account is locked and spectrocoin is doing nothing my account is protected with extra security text code to my number that to spectrocoin for that and that why I used them because I feel they were secure so my Bitcoins can't be steal with just my login

Don't be silly! If Spectrocoin unlock your account when you sleep, or you will not be online, anyone can withdraw all what you have! And then you can blame only yourself!

They won't even reply me because they ignore emails and chat and they have blocked my [email protected]
There is no hope that they will unlock your account unless pressure is put from the community.

In order for the community to help you need to provide a signed message to prove that you own those addresses.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
November 06, 2016, 03:03:56 PM

November 06, 2016, 02:44:32 PM

Now this bro:

I posted 4 transactions I made the same day I send BTC to my spectrocoin account 3 are for spectrocoin while the 40 BTC are for exchange to Nigeria  I made those are the hash I can so I posted everything
Below is some of my transactions I made to spectrocoin accounts

https://blockchain.info/address/1H7GgEqaFTrdPe9BaCk3SAH48ayg81opBo

https://blockchain.info/address/1BUSB22Qv9vC6EAiCJ1C2vjbrAv5bdF3oA

https://blockchain.info/address/1FJ4dFPxchnMqFS1sJo38Px5qJjcPKV6Pa

November 06, 2016, 02:43:37 PM

November 06, 2016, 02:42:22 PM

Now this bro:

I posted 4 transactions I made the same day I send BTC to my spectrocoin account 3 are for spectrocoin while the 40 BTC are for exchange to Nigeria  I made those are the hash I can so I posted everything
November 06, 2016, 02:39:32 PM
But in this case user want cooperate and show all documents.
Wrong: user doesnt show all documents, have a look at what he posted and please read the entire topic if you really want to be helpful

It will be easiest when Spectrocoin confirm that this user have account with 100 BTC or not.

Spectro already confirmed that user DOES NOT have account with 100 BTC, this is why we are trying to help OP asking him to post undoubtful evidences.

I'm sorry if I bring confusion .. but I read the entire thread, and:
The user post here, what he have:
Tax settlement from 2015 - how you want to verify if it is real?
Gives transactions ID - how we can confirm that transactions goes to his Spectrocoin account? We all know that such services acts as a mixers ..

Both of these informations can confirm or deny Spetrocoin. If Spectrocoin denies it, the only solution for this user will be hire a lawyer and set up a civil case.
Since spectrocoin locked my account contains 100 BTC now they said I don't have account and also they also said I need verification they are confused here is my login [email protected] and my pass is arsenal9 I'm giving it out because I have nothing to lose because I'm in pain of my 100 Bitcoins been locked anyone can login and confirm that my account is locked
I also post conversations between me and spectrocoin using screenshots if I don't have an account that contains 100 BTC why would they lock my account they locked because I wanted to use the Bitcoins and also they said on this forum that they need verification documents that why they locked. Right now spectrocoin said different things because they are using my 100 btc for business since they are very poor company if they are not poor they will open my account and allow me access to my Bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: