Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM COIN? or next big thing? Global Coin Reserve - page 2. (Read 23238 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
no ty doesn't seem trustworthy to me
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I am reading that GCR worth is lower and lower and that Bob Wood has to pay a lot of money to Anthony Eufemio.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
promises of riches is illegal and should be a ponzi scheme. Its absolutely crazy it really is. I think they were veruy successful in taking a lot of people also which is really quite bad!
legendary
Activity: 1512
As I see they simplified their site Smiley. No more promises about leading taxi companies and gold foundries, just a few simple "drop your money here" buttons Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
they target non crypto people therefore damaging the spread of cryptocurrency in general I guess. What a bunch of %$&#$*#&

You got it.
And also make the likelihood of anti BTC legislation more likely in the wreckage when they fail.
legendary
Activity: 1372
they target non crypto people therefore damaging the spread of cryptocurrency in general I guess. What a bunch of %$&#$*#&
legendary
i think next big thing coz listed in yobit and etc later...
 Wink Wink Wink

Maybe, but only in a limited pump and dump scenario.
Rookie 'investors' were promised a price magnitudes above what is currently trading (~0.00002 BTC on Bittrex) and that will sows the seeds of doubt.

It's like ponzis, if the poker type charade is played out amongst people in the know who are gambling and aware of the risks, there is limited damage.
With the massive MLM industry attached and recruiting everywhere, see OneCoin, ClubCoin, etc. then the numbers can be huge and the damage far more widespread to the crypto zone rep in general.
Activity: 2
i think next big thing coz listed in yobit and etc later...
 Wink Wink Wink
legendary
hmmm dunno can be good or not its a gamble

Just in case you think my "BUYBUYBUY!" was serious, it wasn't, it was sarc.

GCR isn't your "normal" pump and dump shit coin played with by a few insiders, it's part of a new breed which is being adopted for exploitation by the huge MLM industry, to scam new 'investors' who are ignorant about crypto and is, imo, more dangerous to the goal of wider trust in and adoption of alternatives to fiat because of that.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hmmm dunno can be good or not its a gamble
legendary
BUYBUYBUY!!!!

Cheesy

legendary
I see GCR is now listed on Bittrex and selling for about $.02 per coin.  Is this what investors were led to expect and believe?

Half a cent next stop?

Have a look at that early October volume on Bittrex: pump 80BTC , dump 232BTC

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1344
Is it legit then or a scam?

This coin has been a scam for a long time but only the people behind the coin are trading among themselves to lure newbies in. Once you have finished buying, the price will collapse leaving you to baghold their coins.
Activity: 819
Is it legit then or a scam?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
Bros follow me, i have posted info about this dump at September 14,2015 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12419476 GCR !!
Activity: 20
please to any god out there stop buying and bumping this garbage scam shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry
Dream on son lol   
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
please to any god out there stop buying and bumping this garbage scam shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
I see GCR is now listed on Bittrex and selling for about $.02 per coin.  Is this what investors were led to expect and believe?
Activity: 55
I want to see the photo on the ship with Bob Wood, Linda Helin, Sasà D'Arco, Ruben Arcas with the thumb on. Has it been removed?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Guys, it's pure scam with fake dev/volume, stop being dumb.

Same crap coin as dibs, grid, globe and the other recent ones.
Pages:
Jump to: