Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM COIN? or next big thing? Global Coin Reserve - page 3. (Read 23238 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
I have removed Global Coin Reserve from the voting list @cryptsy upon investigating it.

If the developers could contact me to answer some concerns we can re enable it otherwise we will have to refund all the paid votes.

Wow I'm impressed. I didn't know you could actually do this! Awesome looking out for the coin community!

There's a guy that I know that already sunk 1k into this. He's a friend on my friend's list and I tried to tell him. Instead he just harasses the hell out of my chatbox with that vague in and out " get any coin today?" and if you put in... . It's like dude just stop. I already got burned with BitGold so it wasn't as if I had extra cash to go buying in at 1k. I swear it was like talking to the braindead because the next day.... "get any coin?".

The monthly fee is also terrible. He could have waited and bought up 5 btc right now and sat on that. Plus that monthly membership fee? Another btc by now.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I did not invest in Gcr, I dissuaded my husband to do it.I hope the investors will go to the lawyers.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
A my husband's friend is desperate.The investors have waited a lot the launch on the market and now they have a worthless coin.He is thinking to go to a lawyer but i think it is pointless.

I think you can go to a lawyer. Getting people to invest in something by making it sound better than it actually is is definitely illegal. It brings jail terms. I would go to a lawyer and try get compensation. Maybe they have kept all of the customers money safe? Also I thought this was backed by gold. So can you not at least claim your gold back somehow?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I think this is a common situation. Forget the lawyer, buy a better coin next time.
A my husband's friend is desperate.The investors have waited a lot the launch on the market and now they have a worthless coin.He is thinking to go to a lawyer but i think it is pointless.
legendary
True but when they were sold as 50 cents and now selling for 2 cents it's a bit worrying g 😉
Activity: 20
Global Currency Reserve on bittrex is another scam like IBITS, DIBBITS and GLOBE.
Looks like there are less buyers than before as GCR drops a lot on the second day of listing.

2nd day of trading please tell me your taking the piss you can't be that stupid to judge a coin on 2nd day Huh
Where is the foto in the cruise?Has it been removed? They were so nice!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Global Currency Reserve on bittrex is another scam like IBITS, DIBBITS and GLOBE.
Looks like there are less buyers than before as GCR drops a lot on the second day of listing.
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/global-currency-reserve-review-2999-95-a-month-mining/

Now the coin is quoted at $ 0.03.You have to pay monthly a fee of $ 69,95  or more to mine it.

anjali

"how many GCR coins are you awarded for the 70$ mining package?
if your’e getting anything less than 2333 coins, then why will you use your coins for any shopping? wont you hold on to them till the price of the coins exceeds the mining value?
and if all GCR investors hold on to their coins, how will your ‘marketplace’ flourish and increase the coin value?
all GCR investors will do is hold on to these worthless coins and recruit others to make money.
your garbage coin is just a front and a lame attempt at legitimacy."
legendary
So whats the result? Scam or no scam?
Activity: 20
lol of course there's a crypto currency i was talking to the developer few weeks ago all looking good new script more secure..  Bring it on!!
Sensational news amoung the comments : there is no gold, no cryptocurrency and Anthony Eufemio never was payed for his work. Now, is GCR a scam? Have I to pay my husband for the bet?

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/global-currency-reserve-review-2999-95-a-month-mining/
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

when i see that face, my first impression was: it is suspicious at least.
Something is just wrong, maybe the fake  smile, the combination of facial features or both together.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
its always fishy when they try to hijack the name of another coin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
GLOBE
this sheeeetCON is NOT Global!!

there already exist a global coin
in fact it is 2 years old nearing maturity (low inflation)
https://www.globalco.in/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243911.new

Website dated October Last year  Smiley  a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then preparing to go live on exchanges in june

An update.

http://www.badbitcoin.org/

I won the  bet with my husband. Now he is thanking me.

Looks like you will be paying him  Wink

I don' t think so Wink
Pages:
Jump to: