Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam coins everywhere. - page 61. (Read 10934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

It' s like a grandpa who receive an email where there is written that he has won a reward of X but to get it, he has to pay 0.0001X to a person: everyone knows that it is a fake email but probably someone falls for it. This awareness is acquired over time. Just wait.
yes eventually, but will take some time and newbies will always fall victim.It reminds me of those airdrops that solicit for ETH for you to get their tokens,most turn out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:05:58 AM
Scams are becoming a normal thing within the crypto-space because there are no real regulations in place to check such.Scammers are taking advantage of it.Maybe it is time to have some community system verifies ICOs before they are launched.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
July 05, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

It' s like a grandpa who receive an email where there is written that he has won a reward of X but to get it, he has to pay 0.0001X to a person: everyone knows that it is a fake email but probably someone falls for it. This awareness is acquired over time. Just wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:55:01 AM
The process by which these fraudsters complete the ICO scam is too simple. A fake website, a few strangers' photos, and a bonus thread can start to scam! There are too many ignorant investors in the market! These are the targets of their deception!
Activity: 66
July 05, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
I just got to know Crypto World and I've been following some gift projects but I do not know yet if it's a scam or not. Because the new developers will share the prize in the coming months. But I will continue to follow other projects so I can get a good chance.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

When I was a newbie here in cryptocurrency I encountered a scam ico , luckily I did some research on how the ico really works , the do's and don'ts so I avoided it as soon as possible before I realized that i was being scammed.
Activity: 107
July 05, 2018, 03:22:18 AM
This is due the to number of coins entering the market everyday, the market is now saturated with scam coins and the worst part of it all is that they just make it harder for an investor to find good coins because it now takes more work and more research to sift through this new coins in a bid to figure out which one is a legit project and which one is just a scam.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
July 05, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
scams are part of this ecosystem. because crypto market is based on blockchain technology that is decentralized and out of control of any regulations. community itself should be more careful against those scammers.
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 03:10:09 AM
I think this is a relative statement. In the bull market last year, any project can make money, even if it is a garbage project. No one said that he is a liar, and when the bear market loses money, even the best projects will be described as liar.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 05, 2018, 02:57:51 AM
Yes there are a lot of scams, but we should know how to avoid them: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos here are some tips.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:51:03 AM
Yes, you cannot trust everyone now because scammers are everywhere. Simply, they don't have heart that they can break the mind and heart of a person who invest their money on their ico.
Activity: 75
July 05, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
Yes, because some icos are really scams, so we need to be more careful. Before choosing, understand their team, background, route, platform, community, etc. If you don't study, you are likely to be cheated.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

therefore, you should be careful in choosing ico for investment ... because lots of ico are scam. If you are not careful and careful you may lose the money you invest.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 01:38:28 AM
Not just for new people on crypto, but many paople which has involved in crypto for long time, have been scamed too, because of some of scam are very similar to the legit one.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 01:37:37 AM
That is the sad part of ICO project as of the present time it is hard to predict that their project is scam. Lots of advertisement, good feedback from other people, nice set up of their website and even good ICO reviews can even predict that at the end of the line it will be scam. That is why invest on crypto that you are afford to lose.
Activity: 116
July 05, 2018, 01:33:16 AM
We should remind them not to be cheated. But I think the most important thing is that they don't realize the problem themselves.
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
Most people don't have professional blockchain related knowledge. They can't really understand the technology behind an ICO. The white papers are all technical terms. Many people don't understand white papers, so I think a good ICO project should use a simpler vocabulary to describe their project.
Activity: 51
July 04, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
Unfortunately, there are some people who are playing the investments of people. Before you really enter into this business, I can tell you to do research from reliable sources.

when we start this worker we have to ask the other workers to make it easier for us to hire them
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 10:32:04 AM
Unfortunately, there are some people who are playing the investments of people. Before you really enter into this business, I can tell you to do research from reliable sources.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 07:07:03 AM
Totally agree, every new fundamental technology opens the door for scammers.

My 6 Steps=>

1) Check the credentials of team members- Do not trust members with no real identity or proven expertise.
2) Read the ICO whitepaper, drill down to details.
3) Is there a meaningful project? Do you see a real vision?

Strongly suggest reading my guide
How To Spot ICO Scams

Hope you find it useful

Aviv
Pages:
Jump to: