Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 41. (Read 82615 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

LC definitely got them beat on that point. 500,000 or 50% of the 1M total was insta-mined in 30 minutes! They even try to cover up their insta-mine scam by calling it 'fast distribution' of the coin. I'll say, fast distribution into the wallets of those 'early adopters' in the first 30 minutes  Grin

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#limecoin

+1
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Your name: ILOVEANONCOIN -tells it all.

Promote Anocoin if its so great instead of trying to bash darkcoin.....

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

LC definitely got them beat on that point. 500,000 or 50% of the 1M total was insta-mined in 30 minutes! They even try to cover up their insta-mine scam by calling it 'fast distribution' of the coin. I'll say, fast distribution into the wallets of those 'early adopters' in the first 30 minutes  Grin

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#limecoin

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
wahh wahh missed the lunch wahh wahh

That has been explained many times already. Do your research if you're really interested, no one's gonna spoon feed your lazy ass. Invest your precious 0.5 BTC elsewhere and we're all better off.
IloveAnonCoin: at this point and after what othe found about Anoncoin you should probably either change your username or stop replying.

I don't want to reply and leave bad comments about Anoncoin, I don't really care if it was instamined. But you don't deserve any more replies, you lost any credibility left.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
IloveAnonCoin: at this point and after what othe found about Anoncoin you should probably either change your username or stop replying.

I don't want to reply and leave bad comments about Anoncoin, I don't really care if it was instamined. But you don't deserve any more replies, you lost any credibility left.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
wow that is pretty nasty and the only negative i have focused on before was that it's a clone of Quark with another algo tacked on to it.
..sad it just looks wore and worse all the time for this ultra scammy coin !

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
Look at Anoncoin: http://darkgamex.ch:2751/chain/Anoncoin?count=10000&hi=10000

456   2013-06-03 22:04:40 starting here... blocks found every few seconds afterwards...

Till Block 3360 the difficulty was 0.00 - then it changed to 0.001 - there was no single diff retarget till that block.

You know, always the ones who bark loudest are the worst...

You made my day.

Edit: Hopefully Gnosis will leave Anoncoin and implement Zerocoin as a new coin, I'm out of that scam otherwise.

People hate on every new, innovative coin. Litecoin had a ton of coin mined in the first few days, is that a scam too? Bitcoin has 1million coins mined by satoshi Alone, is that a scam too? Move away with your bullshit, OP
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

456   2013-06-03 22:04:40 starting here... blocks found every few seconds afterwards...

Till Block 3360 the difficulty was 0.00 - then it changed to 0.001 - there was no single diff retarget till that block.

You made my day.

Edit: Hopefully Gnosis will leave Anoncoin and implement Zerocoin as a new coin, I'm out of that scam otherwise.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907
Thank you for you information.
Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.
There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

That "someone" configured a hundred of mining instances within 38 minutes from launch.
Only devs could do it.
Activity: 532

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
If you're stupid enough not to see the potential of a coin and decide not to mine at lunch or just lazy enough not to research which coins are being lunched in the first place then it's your own fault and shouldn't cry afterwards. Those who are smart and make the effort get rewarded, just like it should be.
Activity: 168
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

It's a distribution flaw, a failed design rather than a bug.

Litecoin, dogecoin, and Vertcoin were all instamined. It's fun to compare a scam coin like quarks distribution to these 'legit' coins and you'll see how big a role marketing and FUD effect our perception of coins.
Is anyone surprised that a dev wants to cash in on his work? I think premining is bad unless its used for promotions etc but to expect a dev to just do everything with no financial incentive is stupid. Personally I would rather see a dev take a small cut from each block mined than a big chunk up front because that would allow them to manipulate the pricing easier but anyone who thinks a dev is going to do all of this for free is just naive.

No one will be surprised if he said Premine 9%.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is anyone surprised that a dev wants to cash in on his work? I think premining is bad unless its used for promotions etc but to expect a dev to just do everything with no financial incentive is stupid. Personally I would rather see a dev take a small cut from each block mined than a big chunk up front because that would allow them to manipulate the pricing easier but anyone who thinks a dev is going to do all of this for free is just naive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

That's fuckd up

good thing is anoncoin and bytecoin aren't de facto premined (own little of both) - oh wait...

seriously wtf is this shit, this darkcoin guy has until now done a brilliant job. For this he gets a monetary reward WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? - same obviously holds true for bytecoin or anoncoin once they get their stuff done. I simply do not see what is wrong with that

50% in the first 24h is some unfair shit, whoever its dev is
Activity: 742

That's fuckd up

good thing is anoncoin and bytecoin aren't de facto premined (own little of both) - oh wait...

seriously wtf is this shit, this darkcoin guy has until now done a brilliant job. For this he gets a monetary reward WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? - same obviously holds true for bytecoin or anoncoin once they get their stuff done. I simply do not see what is wrong with that
Pages:
Jump to: