Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 42. (Read 82615 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Thank you for you information.

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

That's fuckd up
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

Thank you for sum up, I put into OP page.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I will find out more information, everyone should know what happening exactly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6397907
Thats bullshit.

If the NSA can crack the key used by zerocash the WHOLE internet is fucked.

If that crypto can be cracked - which i totally doubt - we are all totally screwed, nothing would be secure anymore - thats simply not a valid claim.

And you are addressing flaws in KGW...but DGW and Digishield have the same flaws, basically every difficulty adjustment which works per 1 block has it....

What's the relation between the WHOLE internet and zerocash? lol

I clearly wrote "Just like NSA cracking Zerocoin secret key...", I didn't say they will/could, I can't make that statement because 2 main reasons, I have no idea what are the capabilities of the NSA and of course because Zerocoin and/or Zerocash today only exist in paper. It was a reply to the nonsense by IloveAnonCoin making an empty statement about DarkSend which by the way is neither out yet.

Now, regarding the flaws in KGW, specifically the one that allows people to exploit it to generate a diff spike, this is what DGW mainly addresses and it succeeded.

The relation is, everything relies on crypto...if they can crack the zerocash keys they can crack everything else more or less... Wink Zerocash is our smallest problem then by far.

You mean the timewarp exploit? i dont see that fixed in DGW and not in digishield either.

KGW has no "diff spike exploit" it works as expected.

Darkcoin had a Diff spike exploit yes, because they used wrong parameters in KGW (or it was because of some other implementation errors), the same ones that Franko uses and not the ones from Megacoin - no idea why they changed them, it made no sense at all. This was no generall problem with KGW.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Thats bullshit.

If that crypto can be cracked - which i totally doubt - we are all totally screwed, nothing would be secure anymore - thats simply not a valid claim.

And you are addressing flaws in KGW...but DGW and Digishield have the same flaws, basically every difficulty adjustment which works per 1 block has it....

What's the relation between the WHOLE internet and zerocash? lol

I clearly wrote "Just like NSA cracking Zerocoin secret key...", I didn't say they will/could, I can't make that statement because 2 main reasons, I have no idea what are the capabilities of the NSA and of course because Zerocoin and/or Zerocash today only exist in paper. It was a reply to the nonsense by IloveAnonCoin making an empty statement about DarkSend which by the way is neither out yet.

Now, regarding the flaws in KGW, specifically the one that allows people to exploit it to generate a diff spike, this is what DGW mainly addresses and it succeeded.
Thats bullshit.

Instamined or not. It's still pretty much the only new altcoin that brought us something new and useful.

New ? Is coinjoin new ? If you want to discuss, please PM gmaxwell you will know whether it is new or not.  

- First coin to implement a modified and improved version of coinjoin that solves its flaws.
- First X11 (this wouldn't be important if it wasn't because it's becoming very popular and most new coins are using it).
- DGW as an improvement of the buggy KGW.
- Masternodes as 2nd generation PoS (this is just awesome!).

... oh, and it's only 3 months old, yeah, right, nothing new/useful Smiley

Seriously, your last statement is saying that "Anoncoin doesn't have innovation if it implements Zerocoin because it was designed by Matt Green", is this what you are saying?

I think you are now taking the wrong direction questioning DarkCoin's innovation Smiley

1. Flaw is from "Design" not implementing.
2. X11 is not ASIC-Resistent since day one, the dev also know about that.
3. DGW is just simple moving average.
4. Masternodes as backdoor for NSA

1. Agreed, that's what DarkSend solves, thanks for helping me clarifying.
2. Who is claiming it's ASIC resistant? I haven't, I agree with dev, long term is desirable to have ASICs.
3. Yeah, that's why it works so well and any new coin launched is using it (AnonCoin would add it if it was profitable enough to be mined by multipools).
4. Just like NSA cracking Zerocoin secret key and being able to see all the "anonymous" blockchain as an open book (and we wouldn't even know).
Instamined or not. It's still pretty much the only new altcoin that brought us something new and useful.

New ? Is coinjoin new ? If you want to discuss, please PM gmaxwell you will know whether it is new or not.  

- First coin to implement a modified and improved version of coinjoin that solves its flaws.
- First X11 (this wouldn't be important if it wasn't because it's becoming very popular and most new coins are using it).

Seriously, your last statement is saying that "Anoncoin doesn't have innovation if it implements Zerocoin because it was designed by Matt Green", is this what you are saying?

I think you are now taking the wrong direction questioning DarkCoin's innovation Smiley

1. Flaw is from "Design" not implementing.
2. X11 is not ASIC-Resistent since day one, the dev also know about that.
3. DGW is just simple moving average.
4. Masternodes as backdoor for NSA

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

I won't deny the first 24 hours produced an important percentage of the total coins (about 2% when cap was 84M and about 9% with the cap at 22M), no one is trying to deny this, but call this scam? This was always public knowledge, not intended and no one lied about it, so everyone who invested or is investing (money or mining) knew and knows this

I don't think everyone knew about this  Shocked

Wrong. You and a couple more are trying so hard to leave negative comments about DRK instead of taking care of your own endeavors that anyone interested knows all the details about the coin by now (gotta thank you, awesome promotion, lol).

But just in case, if anyone still wants to know about the coin, check the details here:

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

Oh, thanks for the opportunity to, by the way, let everyone know about the Release Candidate 1 recently released, you can read more about it here:
"DarkCoin Price Jumps More Than 40% As Developers Unveil First Release Candidate of Anonymous Payment Technology, Darksend"
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11781530.htm

(oh, price went UP 15-20% since yesterday)

Again, thanks, there is no such a thing as bad publicity Smiley

I just quote your comment and tell all people who want to get involve with Darkcoin know about the dev's instamine. What's wrong with that ?

I just quote your comment and tell all people who want to get involve with Darkcoin know about the dev's instamine. What's wrong with that ?

Awesome, thanks bro. If there is a confirmation of a coin doing well is when people keep coming back to complain and troll. Now that the price is moving UP there you are, and you are not the only one, the official thread got some more.

Hopefully you won't mind if I leave a screenshot (hint: search for the green number):

Beautiful:

It is just another pump and dump, the devs has 50% of all coins, what do you think about that ? he can make it 0.00005 tmr if he wants.

Awesome, thanks bro. If there is a confirmation of a coin doing well is when people keep coming back to complain and troll. Now that the price is moving UP there you are, and you are not the only one, the official thread got some more.

Hopefully you won't mind if I leave a screenshot (hint: search for the green number):

Beautiful:

I won't deny the first 24 hours produced an important percentage of the total coins (about 2% when cap was 84M and about 9% with the cap at 22M), no one is trying to deny this, but call this scam? This was always public knowledge, not intended and no one lied about it, so everyone who invested or is investing (money or mining) knew and knows this

Wrong. You and a couple more are trying so hard to leave negative comments about DRK instead of taking care of your own endeavors that anyone interested knows all the details about the coin by now (gotta thank you, awesome promotion, lol).

But just in case, if anyone still wants to know about the coin, check the details here:

Oh, thanks for the opportunity to, by the way, let everyone know about the Release Candidate 1 recently released, you can read more about it here:
"DarkCoin Price Jumps More Than 40% As Developers Unveil First Release Candidate of Anonymous Payment Technology, Darksend"

Pages:
Jump to: