Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM !!!!!! Emicoin.com - EMI4 review. - page 14. (Read 22050 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 252
All the best buddy.........may be I will reach there in about a year... Wink Wink
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

I am 2 withdrawals away from ROI!! My package is EMI3
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i can confirm that the site is paying...i received me payment as well.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
lancor is offline - what happened?

dunno. site is still up.
remember, I do not yet endorse this site. Also note my earlier comment that it is advisable that peeps should not invest in hyip.

The OP has requested we stay on topic, so out of respect i will not continue to reply to off topic posts.
cheers

noted but the site is still offline for me.
i have deleted my earlier post.
apologies OP for hijacking this.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
lancor is offline - what happened?

dunno. site is still up.
remember, I do not yet endorse this site. Also note my earlier comment that it is advisable that peeps should not invest in hyip.

The OP has requested we stay on topic, so out of respect i will not continue to reply to off topic posts.
cheers
withdrawal 18/06

amount: 2.893668 BTC
total: 65.476406 BTC / 88.47%

https://blockchain.info/tx/d63c6f7f740944949811467b87bd959bfdc8b2b7a29a788469b53f9d62ca3b7f

nice.

I can hear the drum roll as you approach the roi finish line.... the crowd is gathering  Grin Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I am using:

Scrypt

Aprilcoin

Emicoin

C7

Cryptoinvester

Be aware your investment at aprilcoin because my deposits and some others lost there. The reason they gave was the deposit was withdrew by someone else. So there is no security at site, and now I cannot trace the withdrawal deposited because it was erased from transaction history.. My last deposit about 0.1 BTC.
So beware...!
http://bizcoinz.com/images/aprilcoin.jpg
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
withdrawal 18/06

amount: 2.893668 BTC
total: 65.476406 BTC / 88.47%

https://blockchain.info/tx/d63c6f7f740944949811467b87bd959bfdc8b2b7a29a788469b53f9d62ca3b7f
Activity: 98
Moneytech.org money making club
I am using:

Scrypt

Aprilcoin

Emicoin

C7

Cryptoinvester

Emicoin has worked for me for the past 2 weeks, this morning tried to withdraw my investment and my account has been deleted!
I would advise any investors to be wary until they start answering emails again (if they ever do...).

got any proof to back that claim up?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Emicoin has worked for me for the past 2 weeks, this morning tried to withdraw my investment and my account has been deleted!
I would advise any investors to be wary until they start answering emails again (if they ever do...).

Could we please stay on topic here?
Activity: 70
Asset Management
I would suggest you to visit us: ★☆★ cяyρтσ-вιg.cσм ★☆★ instant ♣ stable interests ♠ legit business ♦ LICENSED √
We have completed a payments cycle already. If you want to know more about us feel free to hit me a PM or start a private conversation with our live customer support.

Best regards, Chris.
I can assist also as i am in lancor ..... and many others  Grin

For this site I am still at testing stage so I do not endorse yet. you may see my withdrawals from test deposit here... https://blockchain.info/address/1CxcQfggqArfi1u9pGBTteF4WwMVLKC3rJ

Each and every suggestion is valuable.
I hope Lancor has some thread....It will be better if I post there if I have any questions.....
And once again thank you all the guys for helping me out.

Really thanks for the information and update.....
After all its crypto-world so diversifying the investment is best thing....
I really appreciate your help.
LC LTD.

3-5% daily for short periods (10-15 days) - last summer promo: 5% for 5 days.

Minimun investment: $5-$25.

It works with most payment processors. (Payza,Neteller,Skrill,OKPAY,PM,STP,Payeer,BITCOIN and Bank Wire)

This company has a legal status and is registered and based in UK.
Also, has physical address and verified UK number.

Like c-7.cc but better..

Link: goo.gl/O024Lm

Scamadviser.com status: High Trust Rating.

Running Days: since 2014 (218 days)

I won a lot of money with this company, I hope you find it useful info.

Cheers.

I have used your referral link in lancor...
now show me some proofs so that I may invest some.

I can assist also as i am in lancor ..... and many others  Grin

For this site I am still at testing stage so I do not endorse yet. you may see my withdrawals from test deposit here... https://blockchain.info/address/1CxcQfggqArfi1u9pGBTteF4WwMVLKC3rJ
Activity: 132
LC LTD.

3-5% daily for short periods (10-15 days) - last summer promo: 5% for 5 days.

Minimun investment: $5-$25.

It works with most payment processors. (Payza,Neteller,Skrill,OKPAY,PM,STP,Payeer,BITCOIN and Bank Wire)

This company has a legal status and is registered and based in UK.
Also, has physical address and verified UK number.

Like c-7.cc but better..

Link: goo.gl/O024Lm

Scamadviser.com status: High Trust Rating.

Running Days: since 2014 (218 days)

I won a lot of money with this company, I hope you find it useful info.

Cheers.

I have used your referral link in lancor...
now show me some proofs so that I may invest some.
I have around 3 small investment......
Would be nice to use that release button and then invest combining all the three ??

If you use the release button they charge a 9% fee.

But if you have more than 1 Bitcoin, when released then you should do. Because 1 Bitcoin and up is in another package where you gain more percentage per day. So there will be more profit to you.

For withdrawing your deposit, you need to release the funds and pay the fee.
For combining deposits that together would reach into a new emi-package, send a mail to support. They will release the deposits free of charge then. See first post of this thread.

I am really grateful and thankful for each one of you to provide me some vital information.
As I have very less amount of btc there,if all three combined it would be around 0.08 I guess.
All of the deposit I made is 100% compounded and working nicely.

So may be I should wait till I get some more btc and then may be I can withdraw all at once and make a nice deposit.
I have around 3 small investment......
Would be nice to use that release button and then invest combining all the three ??

If you use the release button they charge a 9% fee.

But if you have more than 1 Bitcoin, when released then you should do. Because 1 Bitcoin and up is in another package where you gain more percentage per day. So there will be more profit to you.

For withdrawing your deposit, you need to release the funds and pay the fee.
For combining deposits that together would reach into a new emi-package, send a mail to support. They will release the deposits free of charge then. See first post of this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: