Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM EXCHANGE ALERT! Again...God, it's so annoying! - page 3. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
What makes you think that MXC is going to make a potential government deal? Smiley
I bumped into it on news update Grin
Activity: 14

This looks like a good one

What do you guys think?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xult-is-it-a-good-idea-5112441
Activity: 82
Post this in scam accusations section. You will get better inputs.

Not if he changes the name to... [ANN]oying haha  
I get  better everyday
ahahah Grin
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
Post this in scam accusations section. You will get better inputs.

Not if he changes the name to... [ANN]oying haha  
I get  better everyday
Activity: 66
What makes you think that MXC is going to make a potential government deal? Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
MXC Exchange (mxc.com) is scamming everyone. It said it’s listing Fetch.io but that’s not happening. It announces that it’s listing some new tokens every time, but that’s always a lie. Stay away, people. Stay vigilant.

Share you thoughts...I know I am not alone Roll Eyes
Is MXC.com and MXC.org what is the difference?
for clarification... read WP Wink
its too long Cheesy
there is a short economic WP, it takes you 5 min to read
MXC Exchange (mxc.com) is scamming everyone. It said it’s listing Fetch.io but that’s not happening. It announces that it’s listing some new tokens every time, but that’s always a lie. Stay away, people. Stay vigilant.

its too long Cheesy
Activity: 34

Activity: 35
with sto projects there will no scam at all soon
While there have been many scams in the ICO space, there are also very many successful ICO projects that have worked to maintain their credibility.
ICO + Legal Compliance = STO
Pump and dump schemes/ICOs scams are major problems that could be prevented by STO, and since it can provide investors reassurance,confidence and greater security, STOs are deem to be more stable and legitimate compared to traditional ICOs.
Activity: 60
Activity: 23
While there have been many scams in the ICO space, there are also very many successful ICO projects that have worked to maintain their credibility.
ICO + Legal Compliance = STO
Activity: 30
Activity: 128
Merit: 4

yes annoying but how is that a scam
i never  heard of  this exchange

Im just trying to see how this would be classified "SCAM"

Some time ago MXC Exchange tried to scam MXC Foundation by saying that they are partnering for listing, which MXC Foundation responded with scam alerts.
MXC exchange and MXC Foundation have 0 ties. From what I know, MXC Exchange also tried to scam some Binance users but it's just some shady shit. MXC Foundation is responding with a legal trademark request.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4

Some time ago MXC Exchange tried to scam MXC Foundation by saying that they are partnering for listing, which MXC Foundation responded with scam alerts.
I was scammed by a celebrity influencer Sad
these scam artists Angry
burn them all..ahahah Cheesy
Well, that's your choice trust them or not...nobody's forcing you
Activity: 14

these scam artists Angry
burn them all..ahahah Cheesy