Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM EXCHANGE ALERT! Again...God, it's so annoying! - page 4. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Post this in scam accusations section. You will get better inputs.
okay, thanks, could you send me please link?
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I was scammed by a celebrity influencer Sad
There are certain ways you can spot them. You know, you should be careful with these.
Activity: 45
Merit: 12
Post this in scam accusations section. You will get better inputs.
Activity: 66
I was scammed by a celebrity influencer Sad
Activity: 110
MXC Exchange (mxc.com) is scamming everyone. It said it’s listing Fetch.io but that’s not happening. It announces that it’s listing some new tokens every time, but that’s always a lie. Stay away, people. Stay vigilant.

Share you thoughts...I know I am not alone Roll Eyes
Is MXC.com and MXC.org what is the difference?
ahaha...do you really see there anything in common except of name? Cheesy
You've a head on your shoulders. MXC.com is a scam – MXC.org is a crypto company, BIG difference!
Activity: 104
MXC Exchange (mxc.com) is scamming everyone. It said it’s listing Fetch.io but that’s not happening. It announces that it’s listing some new tokens every time, but that’s always a lie. Stay away, people. Stay vigilant.

ahaha...do you really see there anything in common except of name? Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 2

Activity: 128
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: