Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] GMB - Gambleo IS A SCAM - DO NOT INVEST - Proof inside - page 2. (Read 4007 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

This is the last message that the scammer put in the thread. So, will bitcointalk banned these accounts? I know it might be useless but at least banning action must be executed.
What the heck did he expect was going to happen when he stole people's btc here? Kind words and flowers? Roll Eyes

I think it was planned out from the very start and he just used the accusations as a final fake excuse to run.

I had seen many others warning of them being a serial scammer using ico schemes to proliferate their plights even further.
Saying it was a rival ico (vegan) just causing their ico to plummet in price before the ico was released on coinexchange just days before was just pure bs. And they knew exactly what they were doing.

I have no doubt they were the ones behind countless of other ico who went full retard and who have scammed over the years.

They see this forum as an easy target (new to ICO and how they work) for them to keep coming back at the same time of the year being March and April when people have tax refunds available or when they have run out of the money they have stole from the year before. So to replenish their bank accounts again with these stolen funds from all ico investors here on this forum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

This is the last message that the scammer put in the thread. So, will bitcointalk banned these accounts? I know it might be useless but at least banning action must be executed.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I invested a little on this and I have to say that CoinExchange must have some responsibility on this,
and more when there are proofs that the ICO is going to be a SCAM, why they charge a fee? for doing nothing
nor take any responsibility?. Great business then....

I mailed them before the ICO was over,

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday March 18th I made an investment in the ICO that currently is being offered in your website for the crypto Gambleo (GMB) and that it will end on March 22nd.

This morning I have seen that there high probabilities that the ICO could be a scam, according to some info published in the forum bitcointalk's thread of this ICO, same thread that appears in your website and that the dev has closed.

There is also in Bitcointalk another thread regarding Scam and fraud accusation in this ICO which has convinced me to abort this investment.
You can see what I mean in the following link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-gmb-gambleo-is-a-scam-do-not-invest-proof-inside-1833775

Due the above, please, I would like you refund me the investment.
Details of it are the following:

and this was their reply,

Hi -

Thank you for your email.

While we understand your concern I am afraid to inform you that ICO buy orders are non refundable.

I suggest you try and sell the GMB you purchased as soon as the ICO ends. Or try and get a refund directly from the GMB development team.

I am sorry I cannot assist you further in this matter.

Regards

email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

I replied them again and I did not received any new from them, very professional these guys...

Dear sirs,

I understand your position but I disagree with that in those cases when the ICO it is proved to be a scam/fraud like this one.

If finally I have to wait until ICO ends and try to sell ,ok, I will do it but then I don't see clear what is Coinexchange responsibility when an offered ICO is a fraud?

Does that means that everybody could arrange with you an ICO and then run with the money after demonstrating that is a scam and you don't take any responsability after CHARGING a fee to the buyers for the purchase?.
Then it is a great business for you and for the scammers.

Regards

Sadly I haven't had internet access until my return back to my country so I couldn't sell (as I said it wasn't so a big amount but nobody likes being scammed).
So situation is that the dev is 15BTC richer, all the people has lost their money and nobody cares. Coinexchange.io has scammed me for the last time, this way they won't be bigger and PROFESSIONAL like Polo, Bittrex, BTC-e and others are. Hope they enjoy the SHITTY and SMALL business that they are, this is what you are going to be FOREVER. Proved that they only protect thiefs, scammers and they don't care about investors these actions don't give any trust to you for growing.
CoinExchange what are you going to do when your won't have big investors but only the scammers that you currently defend?.
Activity: 462
The problem is I don't even see a domain in the announcement. Should I say he is a clever scammer?  Grin

Original poster warned days before but people bought anyway lol
Activity: 375
Yep, the DEV is gone with the investors 15BTC, the price of the coin is dropping.  No wallet, no nothing.  SCAM COIN!!!
How do you know it was only one person in on this scam ICo anyways?
From the looks of it there was a minimum 3 other members here.

15BTC is no joke. They should file a complaint to this the domain they were hosting their site where the people where sending payments too also the exchange that agreed to place there coin on their respected site.
The people should fight against this type of thing from happening again and again everytime I see coming into the alternative crypto thread section. Angry

The problem is I don't even see a domain in the announcement. Should I say he is a clever scammer?  Grin
Activity: 462
CoinExchange doesn't even seem to care about this story and their moderator is a clown promoting random coins and talking about future pumps, not professional at all.

Nobody cares mate neither the people scammed by this cunt
 I bet they're happy they lost their bitcoins if they stay silent
Activity: 282
Yep, the DEV is gone with the investors 15BTC, the price of the coin is dropping.  No wallet, no nothing.  SCAM COIN!!!
How do you know it was only one person in on this scam ICo anyways?
From the looks of it there was a minimum 3 other members here.

15BTC is no joke. They should file a complaint to this the domain they were hosting their site where the people where sending payments too also the exchange that agreed to place there coin on their respected site.
The people should fight against this type of thing from happening again and again everytime I see coming into the alternative crypto thread section. Angry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
CoinExchange doesn't even seem to care about this story and their moderator is a clown promoting random coins and talking about future pumps, not professional at all.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
wow a lot of clue spotted! the gmb dev has been a fool and now people got scammed and him is sitting on a 15k$ bag...well done Cheesy

He's not a fool, he's a thief!!  Stating he has been getting death threats.  Yea right... 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wow a lot of clue spotted! the gmb dev has been a fool and now people got scammed and him is sitting on a 15k$ bag...well done Cheesy
Activity: 882
COINEXCHANGE is involved in GMB scam as well. Many times was reported about what was happening, he always ignored all community!!!! Probably he even threat xve dev

And look at that, this user on coinexchange trollbox WINGSAO

For all xve ico duration:
Fudding XVE and promoting GMB, threating every user with bad words and personal threat specially to XVE investors!!!!

Right after GMB ico ended COINEXCHANGE made him Moderator...Coincidence? And he start to ban all user supporting XVE!!!!!
He WROTE SEVERAL TIME THAT CAN'T SUPPORT COINS SINCE HE'S A MODERATOR, BUT HE ALWAYS MADE HYPE ON GMB AND SOME OTHERS SHITTIE COINS!!!!!

COINEXCHANGE nothing to say?

Those are coinexchange moderators....people that threat inverstors. Shame on you!

More to come.

Here the moderator bans XVE supporters just for letting know that XVE is traded as XVEG (different ticker) on Tradesatoshi.
The Vegan Initiative is in fact traded as XVEG on Tradesatoshi https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XVEG_BTC

Coinexchange threat also other exchanges as well

And ban every users supporting XVE:

BUT THEY ALWAYS SPENT GOOD WORDS ON GMB ICO SCAM EVEN MODERATOR!!!!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

XVE Dev is the man. He's the one that discovered the scam first and warned all investors long time before the ICO ended. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 882
Xve dev is a hero now!!!

Gmb dev closed thread leaving all investors scammed. Even no source and wallet was delivered.

Coinexchange need to apologize for that or he is involved as well
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
This sucks. I actually believed the guy. Bought some of his coin and promoted him too. Shitty way to treat
investors.
So has the coin been dumped and forgotten today?
It's worth nothing now am I right?
I think the creator of this coin and ico runner made away with all investors funds. Tongue
So the ICO ended and is on coinexchange but the countdown for it ended earlier today. So what came of this?
Were any of the GMB bounties paid out to the campaigners/translators/team members?
Or is it officially stamped as scam? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1457
till 25.07
refund requested from coinexchange, i thought they made escrow, seems not, seems i missed something....

answer from [email protected]

Hi -

All ICO trades are final, no refunds.

The market will be open in just over a day.

I suggest selling your coins when the market starts.

Regards
Captaincomet has stopped responding to all accusations they are a false ico and will eventually run away as soon as they have as much investor's money secured away and have topped their pockets full.
Isn't that what happens with these ico's in the first place when they know they were planning to do that from the very start? Roll Eyes

We will all know in a day's time what becomes of them! Angry
No more posting on GMB thread, I guess I was right.

Some people (maybe dev itself) still buying the ICO
 BUMP this thread to save possible investors
The only exchange that they are on is showing it as a 'featured coin" right above the troll box on coinexchange.io. It clearly says "BUY THE ICO NOW" in bold letters. Undecided
Maybe they are the marketers and affiliated with the coin's development. Undecided
Someone should investigate further into who owns this exchange and if they have any connection with GMB in any way possible.
You might come to see who the root of all these shilling is really coming from. Embarrassed
Just a suggestion to the many who seem to be against them and screaming scam before they even launch in less than 24 hours.
Might as well try and derail this the train before it leaves the station with everybodys trust and more importantly their hard earned BTC and all their investors money. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: