Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] GMB - Gambleo IS A SCAM - DO NOT INVEST - Proof inside - page 3. (Read 4007 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No more posting on GMB thread, I guess I was right.

Some people (maybe dev itself) still buying the ICO
 BUMP this thread to save possible investors
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No more posting on GMB thread, I guess I was right.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
hi dev  Grin
you just saved my ass from investing 1BTC in GMB.  Angry
thanks  Cool

Dont give money to GMB... they are scammers!!!

A good ICO is XVE - The Vegan Initiative... you can buy them in Coinexchange
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hi dev  Grin
you just saved my ass from investing 1BTC in GMB.  Angry
thanks  Cool
GMB dev captaincomet is a bought account. Look at his post history here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/captaincomet-312849 he was chinese before he started his scam ICO? Cheesy
(saved here in case he wants to delete the chinese posts: https://i.imgur.com/1pcazXl.png)
Activity: 77
This comes at no surprise.  90% of posts in this section sound like they come from robots.  I'm surprised this forum doesn't crack down on these accounts.

I learned my lessons about scams in 2014, so I'll never send 1 cent to an ICO. 

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Will be adding a post for xve and its fake shill accounts please wait

And this is your only answer after all of this? Roll Eyes

Your coin is dead, contacting CoinExchange right now.
You do realize CoinExchange has an ad on their side box right above their troll chat box. Tongue
It is a nice little orange picture logo of the ICO and the date that it will end to buy them.

I wouldn't doubt if this exchange was owned by the operator of the whole GMB - Gambleo scam coin ICO hype machine.

They look alot like gamebet coin - GGBet to all the investors of that scam ICO coin early last year at about this time.
Every year this guy comes back to the forum around the same time just under a different name.
Last time it was Dailymodo and gamerfan.
Just do a background check on them and I wouldn't doubt they are the same ones behind this gambling coin too
 Wink
Activity: 143
GMB is scam and shitcoin... everyone that invested will loose their money
For what it's worth from someone with 1 post, GMB ICO was being hyped up to holy hell in various trollboxes in the crypto community a few days back. I've seen comments by several individuals (one was "Deadpool") in the trollboxes at Bitmex and Polo exclaiming "Next 100x coin!" with a link to the ICO announcement thread here. I've never invested in an ICO before and was giving serious thought to GMB until I saw the comments were by the same person as well as redcastle's comments in the now abandoned ANN thread.

T.

They were spamming everywhere trying to get as much Bitcoins as possible. If a dev spend his days spamming instead of developing then it's clear that his only goal is the money and not the coin.
Activity: 21
For what it's worth from someone with 1 post, GMB ICO was being hyped up to holy hell in various trollboxes in the crypto community a few days back. I've seen comments by several individuals (one was "Deadpool") in the trollboxes at Bitmex and Polo exclaiming "Next 100x coin!" with a link to the ICO announcement thread here. I've never invested in an ICO before and was giving serious thought to GMB until I saw the comments were by the same person as well as redcastle's comments in the now abandoned ANN thread.

T.
Activity: 112
Oh there I've found the story interesting...but it's nothing new that the forum is full of fudder and shiller. But I like how XVE dev spotted them and exposed them to the community, now I didn't follow GMB very much, just bought 0.1 I can gamble it, but I will dump it a soon as it will be listed, just like I will do with XVE, but I will buy more there since the dev looks a bit more serious
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Took 20 minutes to read mate but I agree these kids are spammers
No posts or answers given by GMB dev after I spotted them. Literally disappeared. He is also deleting my posts inside the new self-moderated thread.

GMB Developer, in total panic, closed the unmoderated thread to open a self moderated one after my scam accusations.

Original thread (closed): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngmbicogambleogamblingsportsbetting-platform1-hrleft-1822444

New self moderated thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngmbicogambleogamblingsportsbetting-platform4-daysleft-1833790

If GMB is legit why this? Roll Eyes

This is dumb. There's room enough in crypto for all kinds of ICOs. Deliberately tanking an ICO because
someone said something bad about yours hurts the investors more than anything and undermines faith
in crypto.

Does it suck that a few people are lambasting your own ICO? Yes it does. Frankly, if supporters of my
ICO were trashing another, I'd kick them out of the ICO, refund their money and not let them reinvest,
but that's just me.

But unless you have PROOF that captiancomet is using alts to trash talk your ICO, you're just as guilty
of spreading FUD as the trolls are.

Take a breath, calm down, and take the high road. Instead of trash talking GMB because their supporters
trash talked XVE, focus on and talk about the plans for and benefits of XVE. You will garner far more
respect from the community that way. You have supporters. I've seen them on the board and on
Twitter. It's all good.

I think both coins have possibilities, which is why I am promoting and buying both Smiley

Have you read the entire post? All the proof is above, it's not only fud: captaincomet speaking the same way with many alt accounts (please take a look at the pictures), promoting the coin to himself faking conversations on CoinExchange trollbox, hype-posting on his own thread and threatening me. It's not enough to call it scam? Really? Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
GMB Developer, in total panic, closed the unmoderated thread to open a self moderated one after my scam accusations.

Original thread (closed): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngmbicogambleogamblingsportsbetting-platform1-hrleft-1822444

New self moderated thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngmbicogambleogamblingsportsbetting-platform4-daysleft-1833790

This is dumb. There's room enough in crypto for all kinds of ICOs. Deliberately tanking an ICO because
someone said something bad about yours hurts the investors more than anything and undermines faith
in crypto.

Does it suck that a few people are lambasting your own ICO? Yes it does. Frankly, if supporters of my
ICO were trashing another, I'd kick them out of the ICO, refund their money and not let them reinvest,
but that's just me.

But unless you have PROOF that captiancomet is using alts to trash talk your ICO, you're just as guilty
of spreading FUD as the trolls are.

Take a breath, calm down, and take the high road. Instead of trash talking GMB because their supporters
trash talked XVE, focus on and talk about the plans for and benefits of XVE. You will garner far more
respect from the community that way. You have supporters. I've seen them on the board and on
Twitter. It's all good.

I think both coins have possibilities, which is why I am promoting and buying both Smiley
Activity: 42
Gambleo dev sure has a questionable conduct!

As far as I can see the proof, it's more of a spam and troll attempt rather than a scam. They haven't scammed or tried to extort in any way but yes, spamming and trolling is bad from their end. They need to stop spreading FUD about other coins.

It's a scam also because the developer is using fake accounts on CoinExchange to make people buy his coin, and instead of developing the coin he spams around the forum.

That's the issue is spreading FUD and spamming. Till the project is still ON and the ICO will end in 2 days while their coin is being traded on coinexchange. I understand it's too immature from the admin's end but still many believe in both projects (yours and his) and it does not matter what the admin says or does. Hope that his project stays true to its word.

Then why the threats? If I'm innocent and I know I'm on the right side, I don't PM people with threats like they're doing to me right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
As far as I can see the proof, it's more of a spam and troll attempt rather than a scam. They haven't scammed or tried to extort in any way but yes, spamming and trolling is bad from their end. They need to stop spreading FUD about other coins.

It's a scam also because the developer is using fake accounts on CoinExchange to make people buy his coin, and instead of developing the coin he spams around the forum.

That's the issue is spreading FUD and spamming. Till the project is still ON and the ICO will end in 2 days while their coin is being traded on coinexchange. I understand it's too immature from the admin's end but still many believe in both projects (yours and his) and it does not matter what the admin says or does. Hope that his project stays true to its word.
They already started threatening me, I'm receiving these PMs right now Cheesy :

Pages:
Jump to: