Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] [Unresolved] Skrill Reported to Europol and IMF - time to face charges - page 3. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Issue is that one of their Sr. Fraud Analysts knows me and has a grudge over me. And he's placed me in a weird list where all my trasactions are monitored.
Users DianeT510, meinfreil and Zenyatta19 have sent payments to me, I released the bitcoins immediately and they went to complain to Skrill to reverse the Payments. DianeT510 even replied to me that she didn't request a refund. Sent me screenshots of her Skrill, but still those bastards reversed my payments.

I am filed a lawsuit against Skrill today. They disabled my account, they lied on record that I would be able to withdraw my money, then they reversed all. And charged me 45EUR fee for it... I have nothing left now.
I am also filing criminal charges tomorrow, because what they did is fraud.

I will keep you updated. I will make a big noise about this.

I lost more than 500EUR - and I have receipts from a BITCOIN ATM and all - showing recipient address on Paxful.
I also shown them the transaction chat logs. And people confirming they didn't want a refund.

The arrogance of their personnel is going to cost them JAIL TIME as well as brutal fines.
All the big dogs have been alerted. I expect action within a few weeks.

EDIT: FYI - today 3 people from AW-Tronics were arrested because they lied to the DoJ in their documents for selling parts in Syria. 1 of them from Bulgaria (where Skrill's Security Team is located).
Don't forget that Trump is stumping hard on the Arabs and Money Laundering from their countries. This is going to be heavy hit on S(hit)krill
Pages:
Jump to: