Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM]⚠️[ANN][ICO]REGA Risk Sharing Platform: Reinventing Insurance ⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ - page 4. (Read 19951 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
10 hours before the end of the ICO, the soft cap is far away ...  Sad Why do you think, and what will the team do now?

The crowsale is extended a bit to be able to collect more funds for the project. The Hardcap has been reduced to incentivize investors and increase speculative power of Token.
https://medium.com/@REGA/were-extending-the-crowdsale-till-christmas-24ca57bb57d2
What is the situation now for the raise? Thanks a lot !

Hi, already more then 50000 tokens were distributed, several agreements with funds in process. The crowdsale is extended a bit to collect more funds for the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
10 hours before the end of the ICO, the soft cap is far away ...  Sad Why do you think, and what will the team do now?
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
What is the situation now for the raise? Thanks a lot !
What’s going to happen if REGA does not reach the soft cap? Are they not going to pay us? Or will there be an extension of the bounty campaign?

There probably will be an extension to raise more funds. There will be announcement about Bounty campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
What’s going to happen if REGA does not reach the soft cap? Are they not going to pay us? Or will there be an extension of the bounty campaign?
Why isn't anybody posting here anymore? Any news about it?

Hi there! If you have questions about the project, ask us!
There are several agreements with VC funds and partners in process. More news to come!
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Why isn't anybody posting here anymore? Any news about it?
I hope you will not disappear anywhere after ICO? Roll Eyes
Be sure to share news about the progress of the project.

The project is supported by Venture Capital firm Altair Capital.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I hope you will not disappear anywhere after ICO? Roll Eyes
Be sure to share news about the progress of the project.
This project is very interested me! What about your Bounty?

There is bounty thread. Please follow.
what will be price on ico?

The ICO is running. 1 RST is 0.1 ETH. You can get 5% additional tokens if participating now.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I look positively on this project. I will monitor the development of the situation.

Thanks a lot for your kind words. More news to come
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

Yes, of course, by raising the reserves of Smart Token and raising price asynchronously
Would you consider extending the ICO in case you did not reach the soft cap during the next 11 days?
Maybe more people will invest after the fork, are you optimistic about surpassing the soft cap?

We are having negotiations with several Venture Capital firms about investment. Then softcap will be reached immediately
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Would you consider extending the ICO in case you did not reach the soft cap during the next 11 days?
Maybe more people will invest after the fork, are you optimistic about surpassing the soft cap?
When will it go to exchange?

1-1,5 months after the end of crowdsale
Pages:
Jump to: