Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM]LEDU CAMPAIGN - page 2. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 28, 2021, 11:10:14 AM
Freelancers often have nothing to do with bounty hunters and don’t know that they practise deception. Don’t baselessly accuse a bounty manager.
I actually don’t do that, I just express my opinion on the situation.
I believe that the projects need the help of bounty managers, and bounty managers shouldn’t be responsible for bounty hunters even if the latter violate some rules.   
I don’t agree, I believe the project should deal with it on its own.   
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2021, 08:47:47 AM
Freelancers often have nothing to do with bounty hunters and don’t know that they practise deception. Don’t baselessly accuse a bounty manager.
I believe that the projects need the help of bounty managers, and bounty managers shouldn’t be responsible for bounty hunters even if the latter violate some rules.   
January 28, 2021, 07:27:31 AM
legendary
January 28, 2021, 06:31:18 AM
January 28, 2021, 05:32:31 AM
Then why did they hire a freelancer who has negative reviews? 
Maybe they found it out after they started working with him. 
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
January 28, 2021, 03:40:31 AM
Then why did they hire a freelancer who has negative reviews? 
January 27, 2021, 09:59:31 AM
But Murat accuses the project of not fulfilling its obligations.   

Now, we can’t find out who’s to blame because a lot of users here support Murat, probably they are his friends or followers.     

Why do you think they are his friends?   

Because they post messages together in several topics. Also, the project claims that Murat had already received negative reviews before they started cooperating.     
legendary
January 27, 2021, 09:22:32 AM

Now, we can’t find out who’s to blame because a lot of users here support Murat, probably they are his friends or followers.     

Why do you think they are his friends?   
January 27, 2021, 08:21:34 AM

legendary
January 27, 2021, 05:27:45 AM
I worked on many bounty campaigns for projects and didn’t have any problems with most of them!

As we can see from this topic, problems can take their toll both on a freelancer and a project. The point isn’t that you didn’t have problems with most of the projects you worked with, the point is that one disagreement can trigger so many consequences.

There won’t be any disagreements if everyone fulfills their obligations!

It’s not clear who is to blame in this case. Freelancers often act in bad faith and use fake accounts to get tokens. 

January 27, 2021, 04:50:25 AM
thousands of bounty hunters that basically join every single bounty campaign that manager hosts. Number of bounty hunters that they can attract is probably one of the arguments they use when negotiating with the poential client.
Thousand hunters is good but a potential client can't check it's fake or real users.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
January 27, 2021, 04:20:08 AM
Why do projects order bounty campaigns from third parties in 2020?  In the majority of cases, it ends badly for both of the parties.
Beside the fact that projects hire bounty manager simply because they have more experience, bounty managers are also hired in order to attract more bounty hunters. The more reputable manager is, more bounty hunters will join.

From what I noticed, bounty managers often have their own telegram groups too with thousands of bounty hunters that basically join every single bounty campaign that manager hosts. Number of bounty hunters that they can attract is probably one of the arguments they use when negotiating with the poential client.
January 27, 2021, 04:02:51 AM
I worked on many bounty campaigns for projects and didn’t have any problems with most of them!

As we can see from this topic, problems can take their toll both on a freelancer and a project. The point isn’t that you didn’t have problems with most of the projects you worked with, the point is that one disagreement can trigger so many consequences.

It’s not clear who is to blame in this case. Freelancers often act in bad faith and use fake accounts to get tokens. 
legendary
January 27, 2021, 03:24:41 AM

January 26, 2021, 01:38:32 PM

legendary
January 26, 2021, 01:23:48 PM
Do you really need so much knowledge to do that? It’s easy, the project needs just one manager for that, and you can order bounty signatures from a freelancer.   

Then why would they hire a manager for temporary work if a freelancer can do all of the job?
Please reply with quotes.

It’s unlikely that an employee will go public with disagreements.   

January 26, 2021, 12:31:08 PM
Do you really need so much knowledge to do that? It’s easy, the project needs just one manager for that, and you can order bounty signatures from a freelancer.   

Then why would they hire a manager for temporary work if a freelancer can do all of the job?

It’s unlikely that an employee will go public with disagreements.   
legendary
January 26, 2021, 11:52:06 AM

January 26, 2021, 11:19:41 AM
legendary
January 26, 2021, 11:09:50 AM
Why do projects order bounty campaigns from third parties in 2020?  In the majority of cases, it ends badly for both of the parties.
Probably the project lacks knowledge to hold a bounty campaign. 
Pages:
Jump to: