Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER - Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย - page 2. (Read 2775 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
Be back later

tata, my friend. i will fuck with you later.

ohh, by the way. while i was playing with you i did a trade with cooldgamer for $85. no escrow. he went first. i delivered.
legendary
we are saying the same thing mr goat. why do you play games and dodge the real question?
legendary
i did not slander you

you are once again incorrect goat. you left me trust calling me a scammer. and that was not all you did, you took it one step further and publicly called me a scammer by creating a thread in the scammer accusation thread with the word "scammer" next to my user name. do you not see how you slandered me and tried to discredit my reputation?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
ooooooooh

shiny
legendary
Is not my feedback what you have an issue with?
Im trying to fix your problem mate.
partially, i hate seeing warning under my name when im a confirmed trustworthy trader. but i also have issue with the way you treated me.

And that is why you left me neg feedback claiming i stole 10 btc from you?
yes goat, i have already admitted to you and the forum that i was angry and i did the only thing that was in my power to do. you slandered me so i slandered you. its that simple.

you see how i directly answer your question when asked. why do you have such a hard time doing that yourself?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
oh for fuck's sake   Roll Eyes'

what you selling Goat?
legendary
more like part dumbass
legendary
no scam took place but i still think he is a scammer and i feel like telling all of bitcointalk he is a scammer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
There is no way Goat is a scammer, he's just arrogant.
legendary
see, you just did it again. you avoided the question with another question. why do you do that goat?
legendary
you know, i will give you some credit when credit is due. you do have a good sense of humor. but i am being serious right now and i would appreciate it if you can be serious too. why do you constantly dodge my questions and change the subject when valid points are being made? is it because you know you went too far calling me a scammer and you can not intelligently defend your actions?
legendary
why do you constantly avoid my questions goat? are you afraid that if you engage me i will trap you in your BS and make you look like a fool?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This thread needs more goats.

legendary
well, we can thank MR goat for that lovely warning under my name. he is the one responsible for it being there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I doubt he will ship first to you anyway OP lol

with the

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
legendary
how old are you goat?
legendary
i am on topic.

has anybody else noticed goat does not like to answer relevant questions? he never responds to criticism. he just avoids the question and shifts the conversation to something else.

why is that goat?
legendary
so, goat, my annoying, little, friend. i see you advertising your goods. and much to my surprise, i noticed you are self moderating. why is that?
legendary
this guy is a scammer. he deletes my posts when asked if he will ship first. be careful with him. make sure you use escrow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-goats-casascius-sale-thread-331372
Pages:
Jump to: