Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer dovetail - page 3. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 07:45:49 PM
another scam attempt just caught....

Premium Bitcoin Domains *low start auction*

You are bidding for 7 bitcoin premium domains.

bitbay.bid
bithost.top
bitcointalk.top
bitnews.top
bitforum.win
bitdice.top
bitpoker.top

Expiry date January, 2017.

Starting bid 0.1 btc
Bidding increments 0.002 btc

Buy it now 2 btc

This is auction will end 5 days from now.
Pm me if you have nice offers.

bump for now.

bump

He ask to make an account on alpnames, a site where you can buy domain with credit card/ paypal Smiley
Domain buyed in January 2016... "fast" way to conclude this trade for one of the domain...
2+2 = 4
Sorry
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 10:10:12 PM
Never got anything yet. Scammer for sure
Activity: 8
February 01, 2016, 06:47:23 PM
This user "dovetail" threathens me with PM to leave neg trust for me without any reason.

Do NOT deal with this user - very rude and has an open scam accusation. Neg rep him please.

i only ask if your issue is clear or not :

Show the facts this is sloved or i will open 1 topic about this i hate scammers

Enjoy your neg trust and post your thread... i'll post screenshots and members will just slam your profile with neg trust.... enjoy, you fool!

You are a rude person and i don't need to clarify ANYTHING to you... you are nobody here with a scam accusation in his name. The matter was solved and there is no accusation against me. I have never made any deal with you, you have NO reason to start to PM me that you are gonna open threads and all your bullshit.

Go open your thread and see what you get out of it!

so post facts this is sloved

Like i said before, i don't need to post anything for you, you are nobody here.
If the user feels he/she is scammed he/she can open a thread.
No go back to scamming people, seems to me that's all your good at. Last reply i make to you (nobodies), people like you are not worth my time.

do not trade with this account. i am original owner of antonlevay and this fuck got it somehow and is involved in scamming

whoever the fuck you are, you can go fuck yourself you piece of shit!

and if ppl like him are nobodies, then what the fuck are you? scamming faggot punk!
Activity: 336
February 01, 2016, 05:09:46 PM
will pay in 3 hours i will ve @ home no worries this was only because y skrill was new they asked me for id verification

It's been more than 3 hours, have you paid?

He hasn't paid. It's confirmed he is a scammer. He tried to scam me and many others. I'm surprised he doesn't have red trust yet, he's clearly a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 01, 2016, 11:15:08 AM
will pay in 3 hours i will ve @ home no worries this was only because y skrill was new they asked me for id verification

It's been more than 3 hours, have you paid?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 01, 2016, 06:54:17 AM
Activity: 35
January 31, 2016, 09:24:28 PM
I still haven't got anything yet.

I sent him my skrills again to confirm as he asked in the post.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
January 31, 2016, 07:41:04 PM

there's no confirmation of that. and the loan was supposed to be paid in 24 hours.
though dovetail's password was only changed twice recently.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
January 31, 2016, 07:23:04 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
January 31, 2016, 07:10:37 PM
you not gave back my msnd nothing is sloved scammer

proof.

@OP can you confirm if dovetail really sent the skrill please?
Activity: 11
January 31, 2016, 01:07:33 PM
you not gave back my msnd nothing is sloved scammer
Activity: 109
January 31, 2016, 12:52:03 PM
This user "dovetail" threathens me with PM to leave neg trust for me without any reason.

Do NOT deal with this user - very rude and has an open scam accusation. Neg rep him please.

Enjoy your neg trust and post your thread... i'll post screenshots and members will just slam your profile with neg trust.... enjoy, you fool!

You are a rude person and i don't need to clarify ANYTHING to you... you are nobody here with a scam accusation in his name. The matter was solved and there is no accusation against me. I have never made any deal with you, you have NO reason to start to PM me that you are gonna open threads and all your bullshit.

Like i said before, i don't need to post anything for you, you are nobody here.
If the user feels he/she is scammed he/she can open a thread.
No go back to scamming people, seems to me that's all your good at. Last reply i make to you (nobodies), people like you are not worth my time.
January 31, 2016, 12:47:15 PM

January 31, 2016, 12:38:12 PM

January 31, 2016, 12:32:59 PM

January 31, 2016, 12:28:11 PM

January 31, 2016, 09:46:02 AM
I 100% VOUCH FOR THIS!

Someone trusted please leave the guy negative trust, he tried to scam me by denying escrow and insisting I go first.

Ok explain me please where i ask or insisting that you go first if you now claim this is fake anyone can watch my computer via teamviewer

Again sorry @op there was just some issue about skrill reconfirm your mail here and you will get the money .
January 31, 2016, 08:43:01 AM
Sorry sir, i got all the time the error (general error please get in touch )

the issue is now sloved and  ready to send the funds pls reconfirm the mail in this topic
Activity: 336
January 30, 2016, 07:46:49 PM
I 100% VOUCH FOR THIS!

Someone trusted please leave the guy negative trust, he tried to scam me by denying escrow and insisting I go first.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 30, 2016, 07:45:44 PM
I can see dovetail seem to have a good trust rating so OP must have thought its ok to deal with. not sure what dovetail is experiecing now, but sure his going to get red trust if this isn't resolve today.  its more than 30 minutes since he replied to get it fixed. Funny becuase its just all because of $50.
Pages:
Jump to: