Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAMMER: Fancyhash. He refuses to pay me for some service done by me. - page 2. (Read 3484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Fancyhash, please, send to Stemby the original files.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Dude quote properly...lmao I never said that  Undecided Undecided

Corrected , Sir . As i can see you also do not like errors.. when concerning you personal ?   Undecided
legendary
Reputation first.
As discussed, 25% of the total amount of translation has been paid to Stemby in advance:

https://blockchain.info/tx/dd8242b294f63f3f6c506230f01d281cc3de72a76a62239c05dbede2b8fce828

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Dude quote properly...lmao I never said that  Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008
I do agree, I'll check and fix all files (Italian language and file structure). For openness I'll post here the diff between Gianluca95's translation and mine.

See you soon! (via PMs and e-mails)

Again "TS"? If you are refering to Gianluca95, I havent left them a negative rating because they are willing to find a solution, they are willing to find a compromise, a middle ground.

TS i mean "topic starter"
I did react instantly and wrote my opinion is that Gianluca95 is ugly worker and wasted my time and it is fair that after 5 attempts he was unable to do work correctly i will not pay him and will not use his translation.
I do not see something negative in this . this is exactly middle ground. It is fair.

But you think that it is not fair, you think that if he "did something no matter what exactly" i need to find "solutions".
Not all here thinks the same.
I already wrote example here . Seems you think that situation is quite ok ? :

Both are extremities ....why don't you chose a median way ?

So what is "median way" ? Can you please suggest ?

As i understand it is quite ok for you and valid for the contest to take work . make something , something not , something wrong. Send it to employer and beg payment saying " i did something - pay me" .
If employer find errors - you correct them. Only them . you do not check and correct something more . Then again beg payment saying "i did something - pay me" .
And again and again.

Can you, please , put yourself in my place?
Every time correcting errors i spend my time! Every time i see that worker not care at all about what he do .
So how many times it can be continued to be the "median way" ?
For now it is more then five times i got work with errors. And forced to read here from you that im retard
Should i tolerate five more attempts (Every time correcting errors and spending my time) or ten or how many ?

For example, you bought ticket to plane . You get it with errors and was unable to get to plane.
Lost many time to get to airport and back .You come to operator who sold ticket and tell him that your ticket is not valid.
Operator answer: No problem, bro! Sorry for that. Here is new one. Have a nice day.
You get another one and situation repeated - ticket is not valid again.
Again you come to operator and he tells you: No problem, bro! Sorry for that. Here is new one. Have a nice day.
You are trying to say : Stop, i wanna moneyback i will buy ticket from another operator . I m tied of this!
And as answer you hear: Are you retard??! Here is new ticket. take it and shutup ! And have a nice day

Using your trust status, you forsing me pay individual who wasted my time for a month unable to do work. Ok . I have nothing to do in this case but find solution as you wish .
legendary
Reputation first.
I can check the structure too: I'm skilled in software development.

Btw, sorry for asking but, are you translator , did you translated something for somebody here? Will you take some financial responsibility for your work (if later will happen that you missed some errors) ?
I will be glad if yes.

And as for the structure: all tabs and tags must be in place. Original and translated files structure must be completely identic.
You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..
Do you really think that i have to correct errors endlessly?
So it must be understandable for all : every error matter. one error - no payment and no more iteration  

Stemby, are you agree to check files ? In this case i will send you original files to check with .

Stemby has agreed, don't worry.

PS: Stemby will receive file that are posted on the OP, not other.

I do not care what you have posted . I have original files to which i will check translated files and for sure Stemby need them to be able to check translation . He can diff them with your files if he wants .

You can give to him original files of your site, for translated files he has to take it on the OP, because the last version of translation has been posted on the OP. Understood?

Why you asking me about understanding? Look and see that you wrote the same  i wrote to Stemby:
Stemby, are you agree to check files ? In this case i will send you original files to check with .

So ask yourself is it Understood or not.

NO. Deal is this:

1) You'll send ONLY original english files to Stemby
2) Stemby will catch the italian translation that I've posted on the OP. (Because it is the last version, this is the 2nd time that I say this).
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
Hi!

Didn't saw the thread until now. I translated the site to Spanish, and i got paid 24H~ after i sent the files. My translation contained a few errors, that i solved and everything was fine imo. So, aleast in from my experience, fancyhash is not an scammer.

If anyone have any question regarding my work/transaction feel free to ask, i'll reply asap Smiley

I assume fancyhash asked you to post here as some sort of witness of character, but its derailing the thread. If you think your deal went great leave a positive rating with a good reference.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Hi!

Didn't saw the thread until now. I translated the site to Spanish, and i got paid 24H~ after i sent the files. My translation contained a few errors, that i solved and everything was fine imo. So, aleast in from my experience, fancyhash is not an scammer.

If anyone have any question regarding my work/transaction feel free to ask, i'll reply asap Smiley

Btw, sorry for asking but, are you translator , did you translated something for somebody here? Will you take some financial responsibility for your work (if later will happen that you missed some errors) ?
I will be glad if yes.

And as for the structure: all tabs and tags must be in place. Original and translated files structure must be completely identic.
You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..
So it must be understandable for all : every error matter. one error - no payment and no more iteration  

I do not care what you have posted . I have original files to which i will check translated files and for sure Stemby need them to be able to check translation . He can diff them with your files if he wants .

You can give to him original files of your site, for translated files he has to take it on the OP, because the last version of translation has been posted on the OP. Understood?

Why you asking me about understanding? Look and see that you wrote the same  i wrote to Stemby:

So ask yourself is it Understood or not.
legendary
Reputation first.

I will be glad if yes.

I will be glad if yes.

You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..

legendary
Reputation first.

I will be glad if yes.

You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..

I will be glad if yes.

legendary
Reputation first.

May you stop to say "begging money"? Please, you're ridicolous. For around 30$ I want to keep my hands clean. I'm start to think that you're stingy and find every way to not pay.

YES. Once Stemby will check files and ONCE you'll have given funds to OGnasty you'll be able to check.

Terms is this:
Once Stemby has checked file and correct eventually errors (I don't think that there are other errors, but, let him check), from that moment you have 24 hours to check and tell to OgNasty to pay me or not.

Is it ok for you?

Ok.

Terms is this:
Once Stemby has checked file and correct eventually errors (I don't think that there are other errors, but, let him check), from that moment you have 24 hours to check and tell to OgNasty to pay me or not.
If i will find error in file structure that will mean that we stop debates . You agree not to be paid and will close this case with asking money.

Perfect. Now is better if we stop controversy and start to work !

May you stop to say "begging money"? Please, you're ridicolous. For around 30$ I want to keep my hands clean. I'm start to think that you're stingy and find every way to not pay.

YES. Once Stemby will check files and ONCE you'll have given funds to OGnasty you'll be able to check.

Terms is this:

Is it ok for you?

Ok.

Terms is this:
If i will find error in file structure that will mean that we stop debates . You agree not to be paid and will close this case with asking money.

yes , for sure removing negative feedbacks,
Btw ppl who posted feedbacks didnt write here a word. It is interesting why they did that . I think because they didnt read thread 

legendary
Reputation first.
I'm really tired. Stop to be a children, you're saying the same thing on this last 4 messages. If you open file that I've posted, you'll check that:

Im tired of you fucking my brains during long time and now tying to explain ppl my position.
And trying to stop this . I do not want to check and check and check.
So will you be so kind to stop begging money for your "work" if i will find errors again??  

I'm not in need to beg money, don't worry, my work is better than yours and I earn 2 and maybe also 3x of your earnings from your site. You're really lucky that you aren't in front of me, everyone under a PC can be a lion.

What do you think about terms that I've purposed? Are you agree with this?

I do not see answer to my question which is the main question in this debate: How long you will continue to beg money for incorrect work?
Will you stop it if i will find errors in your next version or you plan to correct them and continue begging?
Can you please say YES or NO?

If YES . Then i will check files . And pay you if there will be no errors.

PS: For the last time, I'm not responsible for the code, we have done a deal for a translation, stop.

It is not a code . It is file structure . And one more time : You are responsible for file structure coz you applied to order
And we do not "done a deal for a translation"
The deal was : translate files and keep file structure!  
 What is the problem with this ?

Terms is this:

EACH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE REMOVED.. And I think that this is better for you than me.

Is it ok for you?

I'm really tired. Stop to be a children, you're saying the same thing on this last 4 messages. If you open file that I've posted, you'll check that:

Im tired of you fucking my brains during long time and now tying to explain ppl my position.
So will you be so kind to stop begging money for your "work" if i will find errors again??  

I'm not in need to beg money, don't worry, my work is better than yours and I earn 2 and maybe also 3x of your earnings from your site. You're really lucky that you aren't in front of me, everyone under a PC can be a lion.

I do not see answer to my question which is the main question in this debate: How long you will continue to beg money for incorrect work?
Will you stop it if i will find errors in your next version or you plan to correct them and continue begging?
Can you please say YES or NO?

If YES . Then i will check files . And pay you if there will be no errors.

PS: For the last time, I'm not responsible for the code, we have done a deal for a translation, stop.

It is not a code . It is file structure . And one more time : You are responsible for file structure coz you applied to order
And we do not "done a deal for a translation"
The deal was : translate files and keep file structure!  
 What is the problem with this ?
legendary
Reputation first.

PS: OgNasty has been contacted, I've offered him 2% of total amount in escrow.

And please, stop this discussion as soon as possible, I'm tired.

Pages:
Jump to: