Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers on Spreadsheets - page 7. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
So now, have some bounty campaign is no public profile all participant ( social bounty ....). And they have some authentic way such as screenshot profile, KYC, or sent prook work through mail.
But I have a idea :
+ Each bounty will have a spreadsheet. But it not display, or active in a week.
When weekend, I'll open in order to participant check your work.
I think it's a good resolve.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Regardless of the strict rule given on bounties, scammers are increasing the more. the one I discovered recently is that hunters who are not qualify for some good bounties now use other hunters details to submit their work. when I saw this on a spreadsheet yesterday I am so surprised to see my details submitted on the same spreadsheet twice. What is really happening? Is there a way to block these scammers out?

Almost every bounty which I participate they use my profile information. I'm sick of it. This is actually a very simple solution. If anyone adds their eth address to their profile and bounty managers address the profile, there is no problem.
This is really the right solution to the problem, I also added my ETH address to my profile so that it would be easy to figure out the situation with such fraudsters.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
Regardless of the strict rule given on bounties, scammers are increasing the more. the one I discovered recently is that hunters who are not qualify for some good bounties now use other hunters details to submit their work. when I saw this on a spreadsheet yesterday I am so surprised to see my details submitted on the same spreadsheet twice. What is really happening? Is there a way to block these scammers out?
There is no way to stop this. Only managers can do that, they should add the duplicate filter function in the spreadsheet to prevent the same fraud or you can contact them to resolve this issue

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
yes and yeas, scamer everywhere.
cryptocurrency need a help to find out and kick scamers in here.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 10, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
I’m not sure there is a solidified way to handles scammers
Maybe using an Authentication post will reduce it, but it does not eliminate it
You have to report the obscure incident to the attention of the bounty manager and such should be repeated for repeated situations

Activity: 532
Merit: 165
November 10, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
I think you just have to get used to the fact that scammers surround us absolutely everywhere. I already got used to all the actions, during participation in a bounty to photograph that then there were no excess problems
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 10, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

Almost every bounty which I participate they use my profile information. I'm sick of it. This is actually a very simple solution. If anyone adds their eth address to their profile and bounty managers address the profile, there is no problem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: