Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 28. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The school does not have Bitcoin accounts, and it uses the process of converting an e-currency into a phyto into its accounts. The calculation is based on the current rate of the crypto currency and the school is protected from volatility in the financial markets.

At the same time, a commission of 1% in the transfer of the crypto currency will fade before commissions when using credit cards.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This is great news for current students. For students learning about bitcoin is a great idea to help further develop bitcoin. With many institutions willing to accept Bitcoin for tuition, it would easily reach more education
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
Win situation for both the school and the student. The school will have a bitcoin fund that will soon become higher in value. The student will be able to graduate using the bitcoin as a form of payment, this is good! Smiley
Well thats great news, if all schools will accept btc as tuition. We all know that many people and many companies dont know a lot on cryptocurrency and some has totally no idea about bitcoin. And i think its time for schools for them to study about btc, explore and know how it works.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Win situation for both the school and the student. The school will have a bitcoin fund that will soon become higher in value. The student will be able to graduate using the bitcoin as a form of payment, this is good! Smiley
Activity: 92
I feel very excited to hear from you. I do not work in the education sector, I work in the health sector, I also look forward to a day in the medical field to accept bitcoin to pay for hospital fees and drugs.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
It is a great news that schools already accept bitcoin for the payment of tuition fees. It is just a sign that people specially academic institutions are embracing the existence of bitcoin. But it is still indeniable that this new trend requires acceptance not only by few institutions but also every single schools-primary to tertiary.
However, I don't know when this will be possible in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
that's good news. this indicates early bitcoin future will be better. which makes everyone believe that bitcoin is good and reliable.
Activity: 92
Bitcoin being accepted for tuition fees in universities is a welcomed development, it's amazing that people are now embracing Bitcoin as the payment method of now and the future.
Activity: 27
Schools are officially accepting bitcoin for tuition fees,this is a good news for people out there to hear ,because there is no good news than this to hear at this point in time
Activity: 112
Its good to know because its difficult to earn money, unlike bitcoin you are posting and investing. Its also good because if a person earn in bitcoin. Saving for future to thier children for thier education . It will happen when the bitcoin will accept by many schools.
Activity: 113
I am happy to hear this, with this bitcoin can be more trusted in the eyes of society or government. and there is a chance bitcoin can be legal in a country. I hope with this bitcoin can be a digital currency that benefits the community or even for the countries of this world
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Yep, this is a great news not only for the crypto enthusiasts but for students and parents as well. Accepting Bitcoin in Universities makes Bitcoin awareness to students and this will make the younger generation to know and learn about it. The young generation in turn will use Bitcoin and crypto currency post their education I believe.
Activity: 378
There used to be paper money, then there were credit cards, then a payment system through the phone! and now came a new revolution and a new era of money! Crypto coins have become popular all over the world! This is fast and cheap transactions! The International Monetary Bank has launched three projects to support the African poor countries! these three projects use a crypto system and bitcoin for their translations! this is the future and it has already come! Now actively in all countries in various shops introduce a system of receiving crypto coins! There used to be paper money, then there were credit cards, then the system of payment through the phone! and now came a new revolution and a new era of money! Crypto coins have become popular all over the world! This is fast and cheap transactions! The International Monetary Bank has launched three projects to support the African poor countries! these three projects use a crypto system and bitcoin for their translations! this is the future and it has already come! Now actively in all countries in different stores introduce a system of receiving crypto coins!
Activity: 210
It's good news for those who have a lot of bitcoin but it's not easy to poor people. They have no money to buy bitcoins and I don't think so if they know about bitcoin. Because some people have no cellphone or computer.
Activity: 45
Wow! Its amzing to hear that schools now are accepting Bitcoins. But what schools are these exactly?
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

I think there is a good side and bad side in this news. For the good side, it is very helpful to those who wants to finished their studies to have a degree and another knowledge but the bad side of this are not good at all because it can decrease the circulating supply and a lot of people will stop to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Students, Education, and Bitcoin. All three can practically run simultaneously to educate the young generation as a successor to his nation in the future. We are here to feel happy and excited about the development that occurred in the world of education in Switzerland, as well as a pioneer for the world of education in other countries.
It’s really a good news which paves the way for developing cryptocurrency. We all know that the demand for using bitcoin for payment is going viral gradually, therefore it’s not a big surprise that school accepts bitcoin. I strongly believe that  if bitcoin is accepted in many school, cryptocurrency market would be more prosperous in the future. Especially, many geniuses probably appear and  get a big profit from this market. However, it kind of difficult if a school accepts bitcoin for payment because its volatility will make school be in some trouble about finance.
This is an innovative introduction and good news. This opens up freer and wider access to education. I think the number of educational institutions accepting fees in bitcoins will continue to grow and this will expand access to education. I would gladly take advantage of this opportunity, but I do not live in Switzerland yet) This is great news for the entire crypto-currency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17

It gives a big impact to the crypto world and it was a great news I hope the countries will adopt this move by the Switzerland and if they follow the other universities or some country for sure it is the start of the new era.
Activity: 84
Wow! It is really a good news and a clear evidence that cryptocurrency is now invading  even outside the web. Implementing a cryptocurrency in the training process and the payment system is a very good and fresh idea.
Activity: 316
Did not hear that anywhere. It's impossible here in our country to accept BTC or any other crypto to Pay to a tuition Fee I think it's big impossible. But nobody knows in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: