Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 25. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
There should be a college coin that is accepted at all universities. This would help with adoption and help lessen the cost of tuition.
Activity: 26
Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Well this might be a good progress for cryptocurrency because there's also students investing to bitcoin and as we all know bitcoin converting to currency, US dollars for example might be out of their reach or something. So instead this process will help ease that problem. Also, other students might try this investment and might actually help them on their financial needs and scholarships.
Activity: 35
Yes, many schools around the world accept tuition fees in bitcoin. Specifically, in early October 2017, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Lucerne in Switzerland announced the acceptance of Bitcoin in payment of tuition fees. Students using Bitcoin for payment also pay 1% of the invoice value. The representative said that the cost is much lower than the traditional payment cost.
Activity: 142
Such news is very pleasing because they are developing a branch of cryptography, people learn more about it and are interested in it as a different currency they are looking for where it is more profitable to make payment and in some cases cheaper cryptology and this is gaining a perspective!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
This is a long back news, bitcoin acceptance around the globe has increased in large number compared to the past days. This is all because of the increased awareness about the cryptocurrency and the goodness associated with it. The best part in this news is the acceptance as tuition fee which is on the third world countries.
Activity: 91
I agree it is a good thing that bitcoin is allowed to accept using bitcoin. because most of those who use crypto are on the age bracket of students. In which they are still studying i myself do this for extra income and being able to help for my family
Activity: 98
I think it's very good bitcoin to get into the university, maybe this is news that is eagerly awaited by everyone, and hopefully it can happen in all countries in the world.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
its a good news that schools accepting bitcoin so their parents which have bitcoin can pay for their kids and this is a good sign for education world and soon people will realize about bitcoin. we can see more schools accepting bitcoin once the government or another schools read about the news. and yes bitcoin is make our life become simple and easier because we can have another selection to pay what we buy in internet and in real life.
It is a really good news because some school already started to accept bitcoin as payment of their student to their tuition. However, implementing of this idea will be harder because some government is against cryptocurrency and we all know that all school are under by government. I hope this is the start of adoption of bitcoin because it can really help many students.
Activity: 80
This is huge. I hope it continues
Activity: 42
Actually this is an opportunity for the cryptocurrency to be known and familiarize its benefits. I hope more and more schools would accept bitcoin as a payment. It has been already recognized throughout the world but accepting this for tuition fees is a big step, maybe sooner or later, this generation would even study bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
In New York, private schools working on the Montessori system began to take bitcoin for training.
So far in the spirit districts, Flatiron and Soho, the schools provide the most comprehensive training program for this system. Parents repeatedly asked the chairman of the council of the Monteser network, to pay for training bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

despite some nation bitcoin will banned they continue progress on their user,sapecially at personal user like also in my country will
 bitcoin are also user at the three  big name private school  company in my country so that bitcoin are became also puplar to use even in personal user for billing any montly bill consumer,
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Well, this can be called a big step for bitcoin, but unfortunately we will not soon come close to the fact that bitcoin officially recognized   Sad Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Wow, this is a remarkable progress in education. When the world of education dare to accept college or school fees with bitcoin means the world of education is open with the presence of bitcoin technology and blockchain. Hopefully, this is a good start for bitcoin increasingly shows its function as a means of payment. Indeed, bitcoin already shows its function as a means of payment but only in some countries. Hopefully, in the future, more countries are giving permission to bitcoin to be used as a means of payment. With the bitcoin as a means of payment of college then it is easy for students or parents of students, especially for those who study in different countries.
Activity: 182
The fact that educational institutions started to move forward towards bitcoin demonstrates that ecurrencies are getting more and more popular. People and officials of different kinds try to switch on other opportunities and that`s good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This will be the greatest news today for the bitcoin family. Schools accepting bitcoin will increase more the adoption of bitcoin world over. Bitcoin will be more scarce, then the price will go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
When every scho0l accepting bitcoin as a tuition fEE i guess many of the student are going to kn0w or learn about crypto.,
Activity: 38
this is good news and will have a positive impact on all coins. digital currency makes it easy for all who want to use and provide options for various ways of transaction so that digital currency is needed for all countries
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Well this could be a good news to the students who are involving in cryptocurrency. But i wonder how they will know if that student is the one who enrolled in the school where the transaction is anonymous. It could be hard for the school to identify who pays using bitcoin or the digital currency. Well i bet they had a way to find it or identify the transactions using bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: