Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 3. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 100
This school student are very lucky because they are able to make payment by Bitcoin.Through i heard a lot of news in different times there are many universities are accepting Bitcoin.Of course those countries are very Bitcoin friendly otherwise it's never possible.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I would like to see a full list of schools that will accept bitcoin, and how many of them are included in the lists of the best in their countries. As a little hard to believe that this is possible
Activity: 686
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

Shocked That's amazing read, never heard that til now. I just hope more institution would follow and accept cryptos as payments, specially my old school. wanna continue my MD with my bitcoin that would be cool.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Absolutely a great news for bitcoin and bitcoin users. But unfortunately it is not acceptable all over the country. Though it is not available all over the countries but still have possibilities.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

By looking at the way the market behaves right now, I would rather say that the use of Bitcoin as the tuition fees is somewhat a gamble as its value fluctuates rapidly when it is compared with a stable fiat currency like USD or Euro. If the student is asked to pay a monetary value measured in fiat later converted in to BTC would be beneficial to the institution but if the fees are defined directly in BTC, then the institutional income may not be consistent. Such things may lead to reduced profit margins or losses in the long run.
Activity: 1764
This is great news and opportunities for learning, because in the case of these universities, others will also want to do the same and will interest many people who are interested in cryptocurrency. I believe that they did the right thing, because more people will know about bitcoin, the better it will be for everyone who is connected with bitcoin. We need a large demand for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
This is the kind of news that will facilitate the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin can only move  up if the usage is also increased. With the schools accepting bitcoin for tuition fee the demand for bitcoin will start to increase and the value will then be affected by just following simple economic laws of demand and supply.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
This is good news for people who have a lot of bitcoin and also good news for bitcoin, bitcoin has shown us its popularity. In addition, in some countries, Bitcoin can be used to pay in another business and other fields.
I hope the bitcoin will grow more like that.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is a nice initiative and good news to the success of crypto in the world because if these schools are accepting bitcoin i am sure they would offer some courses to teach the students about how this system of digital payment works. This would help the students and parents conduct their transactions with ease.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

That's a good news because school is something close to governmental system and if school can accept cryptocurrency it means that government is testing that technology, I hope this will lead us to the overall success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
While I have not heard of schools accepting bitcoin as payment of tuition fees, this will be an excellent idea if this happens. There are so much that digital currency can be used for and if schools and universities start accepting bitcoins, things will be much better for people using crypto.
Activity: 314
Switzerland is indeed a very good country for Cryptocurrency, Switzerland has legalized Bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument, and if this news is true, that there are universities that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment, then I am not surprised because this happened in a country that has legalized Cryptocurrency. But I hope, the more days more countries are accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, so Bitcoin can grow rapidly.
Activity: 177
That is totally a great and helpful idea. No need for any conversion of coins into real money for them to make it possible to attend in school and graduate. I hope every school in every country will do the same thing.

It is nice to hear for many bitcoiners, this is a good start for us and also for the bitcoin. School accept bitcoin, so it is not far to happen that other business will adopted bitcoin.
Activity: 406
That is totally a great and helpful idea. No need for any conversion of coins into real money for them to make it possible to attend in school and graduate. I hope every school in every country will do the same thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

Not all school accepts bitcoin as payment and majority are not. Here in my country I never heard any school accepts bitcoin as payment the schools here prefers cash or credit card as payment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
Really?  If schools are actually receiving bitcoin as means of payment, that is a great news for bitcoin. As it will not just boost bitcoin price but will impact on crypto world and the world's economy  in general.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
As a crypto enthusiasts i must confess that this is one of the best development ever, applying bitcoin in real life situations. I hope this continue as i couldn't and was unable to used bitcoin to pay my fees during my university days because if it were then i would have gotten more knowledge that i have now in crypto currency in general. Good news, great innovation and hopefully schools in my country will start to accept BTC too so that i will be able to foot my kids bills in schools.
Activity: 378
a great demonstration of the need for bitcoin and its excellent replacement for money. I think this will have a good effect on long-term growth
Activity: 209
Wow this is a good news for the crypto word and I wish all school through out the world can all accept bitcoin it will surely increase the value of bitcoin
Activity: 79

A good starting point for educating about cryptocurrency, i think bitcoin, cryptocurrency will soon be developed by many young generations. Knowing that they can make the cash go away after a bitcoin, well worth the wait, good things will come, this is really good news.
Pages:
Jump to: