Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 6. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 3
that's great news. because then there will be many people who know in the bitcoin digital world. and many students who invest in bitcoin gan. Seca automatic values ​​and bitcoin names will get better .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
bitcoin in some countries can replace the country's currency, with bitcoin people can buy the things that they want and even pay their tuition fees. I think this is a positive thing from bitcoin that has now started to replace currencies in some countries.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
very good, maybe it's the first school to implement it, hopefully other schools will also follow that policy ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
That means Bitcoin has indeed gone very far and wide. I never believe schools could easily start accepting Bitcoin for tuition. Maybe more schools will follow this lead.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
The are online courses accepting bitcoin too. Top universities are introducing courses on blockchain gradually into their curriculum. This will help boost young people's appetite for bitcoin while exploring the benefits of blockchain too.
Activity: 434
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

In my country, they gave some idea about bitcoin for teenager on some large university.  I think when all of this thing would happen to many country, we can get recover to bitcoin easily.  We need to spread out the knowledge of bitcoin and to get some hidden investor who doesn't know about bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is a good move or start from the university. As i always say for bitcoin to become deep rooted in our society depends on CHANGE. Simple but powerful word, although it is hard to adapt to change , its all a matter of time
Activity: 378
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
For me it is a good news that some schools or universities are officially accepting bitcoin, i am hoping that before this year will end many more schools will accept bitcoin as s tuition and i am also hoping that even some malls will accept bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

If that could happen, then that's another big step that could help prove the legitimacy of the cryptocurrency market and its coins. The more entities likes big companies, banks and even schools that accept it, the better people's recognition to it would be. It would build a more sustainable and legitimate image in the business sector, that in turn, would convince people that, despite its risks, it's still a good market to accept in be in. Accepting cryptocurrency as payment is somewhat a testament that they are accepting it legitimacy and potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Thats a good initiative and a good news. Over the last week BMW too announced its acceptance of cryptocurrency for the purchase of vehicles.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This issue is what we have been waiting for and I think the future of the crypto world will see more of this when btc becomes widely accepted in the whole world
Activity: 140
Even taking into account the fact that I am now accepting crypto currency for education with great reservations, I am sure that this is a big step towards global adoption of the crypto currency.
Activity: 714
This is already happening in Japan, France and Germany too in which not only in the schools but in any establishments that accepting Bitcoin currency. If you will enroll to the school you have now the other options to pay in fiat, credit cards and Bitcoin. This is good as using Bitcoin as form of payment will make the user to pay with safety and convenience.
Activity: 770

yes, this is a great sign of eternity that Bitcoin is in the scope of our lives.
hopefully this can be an enlightenment for the government and the bank, as well as all those who deny the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Yes. There are schools locally and globally accepting school fees payment with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Some coins are used to get crypto loan even. So, very sure that some accept crypto for school fees.
Activity: 112
It's a very good news. We say that institutional education is the companion of a man's life, the school says. And the school is getting Bitcoin's education. Simply say that these schools are being taught these are the lucky and bright prospects of the future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
That's good, they are really taking a lot of risks but it is a very good approach for everyone because normal people will see what we can get if they accept Bitcoin as payment methods. A normal human being is not using Bitcoin only because there are very fewer examples to show them they just do not believe in others and afraid to try it. I wish one day all the education will become free and nobody has to pay any money and we can learn anything they want this way even the poor people also learn whatever they want. When more and more people will become educated they will improve the world.
Activity: 170
This is really a great news and I think everyone should follow in that line. The school got foresight and quickly adopted cryptocurrency as mode of payment. Blockchain-based technology and cryptocurrency is the future and gradually all the industry will accept it widely.
Activity: 123
This is actually a good news,other countries,schools will eventually  start transacting in bitcoin,like I know bitcoin can be used to buy data, airtime, and there are little local cryptocurrency exchangers in Nigeria..so, we are hopeful it will gain more grounds.
Activity: 84
This good and what we needs, this part of the reasons btc was created to make payment easier to many, more achievement still coming in future.
Pages:
Jump to: