Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 42. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This means that bitcoin is gradually conquering the world. I heard that the University in Russia, in St. Petersburg, also accepts bitcoin for tuition fees. It's very cool!
Activity: 119
It is good to know that there are some schools that are accepting bitcoin as a payment for their tuition. I hope that someday bitcoin will be accepted in all schools worldwide. We have seen cryptocurrency that is continuously developing as the time goes by.
Activity: 700
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

Switzerland is like cryptocurrency country. They have goverment concern on technology and concern about their citizen investment. Hope many country will following their step because that will make cryptocurrency market will rising more
Activity: 328
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

For me, it is a very good news to hear that some universities or schools are accepting bitcoin for tuition. It is good because it is less work for students to covert their bitcoin to money. I hope that all schools all over the world are accepting bitcoin as payment for tuition. It is a good growth for bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Fantastic, I think more institutions will join soon. Some universities will soon announce bitcoin and blockchain related courses.

NO BITCOIN, NO BLOCKCHAIN

Yes, you are right about that. With this situation, it is like the society is slowly accepting the bitcoin. It is really a huge development for the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
It is nice to hear that but in the other way not all student can't provide bitcoin for there tuition fees because not all people can invest bitcoin the students do bounty hunters maybe.
It really nice to her it that some schools rare officially accepting bitcoin to oay for tuition fees, but today I didn't know if here in y country thi mode mof paymentis already implemented because bitcoin is not totaly know by my fellow and evn my colleagues didn't know about it, I'm just lucky that I have known bitcoin earlier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is a good development, This is the best idea for a country. Allowing the schools accept bitcoin as a payment for tuition. The potential of bitcoin is recognizing by the officials of the schools. Hopefully in the near future every school accept bitcoin. I have a friend who pays his own tuition fee because bitcoin but he need to cash in order to pay.
Activity: 146
Its a good news to heard that schools officially accepted bitcoin for tuition fees. It is favorable to those parents who having a bitcoin or working with bitcoin. They can totally pay the school fees of their child where ever they are. It is also a good sign maybe some big company will decide to accept bitcoin for payment if they've known that schools has already accepted bitcoin. Maybe its one way to legalize bitcoin in some countries too.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
For me i dont think our school can accept but however i want also to embrace and accept this system to provide tuition in our school and when govt just reject this we dont have nothing to do.
You can propose that to your school if ever you have been assigned a thesis that's topic is for the payment system of your school.

This is good for those schools that are having a long line in the cashier so other students who doesn't want to fall in line and want a convenient transaction, they can choose bank payment or bitcoin payment.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/ this school is accepting bitcoin so there are few existing now.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125

It is a great news that schools already accept bitcoin for the payment of tuition fees. It is just a sign that people specially academic institutions are embracing the existence of bitcoin. But it is still indeniable that this new trend requires acceptance not only by few institutions but also every single schools-primary to tertiary.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Fantastic, I think more institutions will join soon. Some universities will soon announce bitcoin and blockchain related courses.

NO BITCOIN, NO BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

For me i dont think our school can accept but however i want also to embrace and accept this system to provide tuition in our school and when govt just reject this we dont have nothing to do.
Yeah it will increase the level of school and also good for the students that they will know about bitcoin so they will use to and they will become bitcoin expert before they get to the bitcoin as an investors or an employ. Bitcoin payment system will impress and relax perfects as well because they will not have to take much time to pay for the school fees and to leave their jobs as they will be able to pay the fees through online payment system.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
It is nice to hear that but in the other way not all student can't provide bitcoin for there tuition fees because not all people can invest bitcoin the students do bounty hunters maybe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
This is a good news specially for students and parents who have kids on school or studying. I hope this is true, but if ever it is accepting bitcoin for tuition fees will impact on bitcoin really crazy because parents or students will start to invest on bitcoin which will cause the demand to increase incredibly but what if the day wherein the tuition of students should be paid ? will it be also a great decrease on bitcoin's value as it is expected to withdraw ?
No, schools are not accepting bitcoin as a tuition fee seems to be a fake news. If this news was genuine then it would've made a big news on Tv and social media but nowhere we heard this as the authenticated news just a rumour I think so.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Really? that's awesome. It just means that bitcoin is widely accepted by major institutions to include education. It is such a good way for the people to get acquainted by it and it will reduce hassle in entering universities. It is also a proof the cryptocurrency nowadays is becoming more and more popular
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
This is a good news specially for students and parents who have kids on school or studying. I hope this is true, but if ever it is accepting bitcoin for tuition fees will impact on bitcoin really crazy because parents or students will start to invest on bitcoin which will cause the demand to increase incredibly but what if the day wherein the tuition of students should be paid ? will it be also a great decrease on bitcoin's value as it is expected to withdraw ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
It is possible in Switzerland. Because Switzerland is one of the few countries in the world, that recognize Bitcoin as a legal tender for payments. It is even possible to make your income tax payments using Bitcoin in Switzerland. However, in other countries this is not possible at all.
[/It is good to know that some country are going to adopt bitcoin as a mode of payment in some  of thier learning institution. If Switzerland were able to make that may some other nation like Japan which one nation that recognizes bitcoin as a currency will do the same. In our country it also recognizes bitcoin as a medium of remittances but not in some payment like for tuition fees. But hopefully our nation also will do as what Switzerland did so that over seas worker will be benefited with this, since they pay much in some money transfer provider just for tuition payment with their children.

]
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is definitely a good news for cryptocurrency. Academic schools accepting bitcoins might have an impact on the world acceptance of bitcoins. Hopefully this is a small step for cryptocurrency to be accepted at more places.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Assignments Trading Platform
This is the information that is very good, if it was already set like that, the school that implement bitcoin could to pay the school fees definitely school is already very modern and sophisticated, and be a great advantage to us, if we don’t have the money to the school we are not to worry again and now we can pay the fees school children are with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: