Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 45. (Read 6516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hi,

Interesting indeed.. That's a great thing, because it typically makes people talk about it without recquiring much investment (except for the school itself maybe..)

One issue though... How is the price fixed? Is it according to the day you come to pay your tuition? I mean regarding the rate of exchange... Because that means that all students may pay 1 bitcoin the year.. and for some it means 17k whereas for other it is "only" 11k.

Understand my issue? I am really curious about how you can fix all issues linked with bitcoin volatility when you use it IRL.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Schools accepting bitcoin will make fundamental strong for bitcoin adoption. In   good sense bitcoins will be knowledgeable for students
Yes that would be so fantastic step from the schools administrations to let their students know about bitcoins officially. All those countries where bitcoins are official and they are claimed to be legal, I think every school out there must use bitcoins in their system. This will help students to learn about it with simple idea and concept. They will come to know it in this such age.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is really a good news about Bitcoin. This is a very good step taken by schools. But this is just a beginning of Bitcoin's success.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Good to hear that there are some countries who accepts bitcoin as payment for tuition fee in schools because it will be a good advantage for students who uses bitcoin for a source of income because it will be much easier for them to oay there tuitions through online. I hope here in our country they will accept bitcoins too for paying tuition fees.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is very good news the good news that schools receive bitcoin so that their bitcoin parents can pay their children's school fees and this is a good sign for the world of education and soon people will be aware of bitcoin. we can see more schools receiving bitcoin once governments or other schools read about the news. and yes, bitcoin makes our lives simple and easy because we can have other options to pay for what we buy on the internet and in real life. that they are really a bitcoin friendly nation. This can really affect how bitcoin is adopted in the country. Although they do not expect many students to use bitcoin
Activity: 112
That is a great news, it is very helpful for students to pay their tuition. That is why schools must be aware of this cashless society, nothing is impossible with this to happen. It is good also to advertise bitcoin in the universities, this would be beneficial for them.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Yes, I once saw that. There is another development to that effect. Students from one Australian university are now being rewarded for usage of a particular product in the school.

There are more developments coming every day in favour of cryptocurrency  world. This shows that it is not late to join cyptocurrency world.
Activity: 168
WOW it's really good to the student who earn in bitcoin. i hope someday in my country also allow bitcoin in tuition so i student will not be struggle to pay tuition in different universities. in our country in the philippines education is so expensive. if this will happen to the philippines many teenager will have a education.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Bitcoin is evolving and improving in a faster pace than i expected. I have a feeling that bitcoin will be accepted as payment for products and services such as this in the near future. But i dont think that all of us can gain access to bitcoin considering that it is digital and intangible. People are required to have a digital wallet which can store bitcoins for future purposes.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Actually this process; wherein some schools accept bitcoin for paying tuition fees is generally happen in some schools.
It is great idea in that should the whole world to apply to lessen the time spending in the lines and manual procedures. Through the many student will save more time.
The most wanted and most demanded currency is bitcoin nowadays, it is getting worth with the speed of light and is allowing investors to get a high output and earn good amount of money for their present and future. People are getting obsessed with this technology because it is easy and quick in process. Schools are accepting bitcoin due to the fact that up ahead is the era of bitcoin and they are collecting some of them for them selves

This was my first time to see information like this that universities accepting bitcoins and it sounds good. Seriously in my country I don't think that they will ever accept bitcoin on schools or anywhere but I'm still hoping. Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

That would be so nice and so helpful because a lot of students now are goinf all in to bitcoins they are doing their studies while doing bitcoins at the same time because it can provide us including me  a decent amount of money even without interrupting our studies so we can do part time jobs in this forum to sustain our studies to keep us from studying if that is really true then a lot of students will start to do bitcoins today.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.

It can really happen. because it bitcoin can be a source of any kind of payment just like paying tuition fees. and also students
will be aware about this.
it is good because they will have knowledge about it and of what it is all about .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Wow great news for students. School and office accepting bitcoin for daily job payment and tuition fees. Many University students gain or earn Bitcoin by teaching students.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Very good news is slowly coming to the universities in this country giving weight to this topic. This is a gratifying news. Of course we also want to be used by everyone consciously consciously to properly use the value of the developed collections will hopefully meet with Bitcoin more often.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Actually this process; wherein some schools accept bitcoin for paying tuition fees is generally happen in some schools.
It is great idea in that should the whole world to apply to lessen the time spending in the lines and manual procedures. Through the many student will save more time.
The most wanted and most demanded currency is bitcoin nowadays, it is getting worth with the speed of light and is allowing investors to get a high output and earn good amount of money for their present and future. People are getting obsessed with this technology because it is easy and quick in process. Schools are accepting bitcoin due to the fact that up ahead is the era of bitcoin and they are collecting some of them for them selves
Activity: 121
Switzerland has always been a progressive country. With their attitude and position towards the cryptocurrency, this country has even more prospects than now. Implementing a cryptocurrency in the training process and the payment system is a very good and fresh idea.
Activity: 95

This may be good information for all the bitcoiners who continue to learn professionally as I do.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Wow! It is really a good news and a clear evidence that cryptocurrency is now invading  even outside the web. This is only a proof that life of bitcoin will endure last because as the time goes by, more institution recognize it as form of currency and as a payment method. Before, the fast food Mc Donald accepted it and now a school. I am so excited for more good news like this.
Activity: 124
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
This is a terrible idea. Bitcoin must first stabilize and be a more reliable currency
Pages:
Jump to: