Pages:
Author

Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition - page 53. (Read 6516 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Soon there's going to be tuition token lol
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
this is interesting, not yet in my country that use payments via bitcoin so officially received bitcoin in school that marks advanced technology and also studying science about crypto world. i am very glad to see neighbor country have very enthusiasm with technology and development which is very good, if only in my country like other countries surely economic life is also very secure  Wink
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
This is very encouraging news for us as a bitcoin community, we strongly support it as well as self-employed students also have their own results and can help their parents as business capital and living expenses daily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
This is just the beginning. People and organizations are going to rely more on crypto-currencies instead of the conventional ways of exchange. I'm guessing one-third of the world's population will depend on crypto-currencies by the year 2025.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
That is a great improvement. You know in my country there are few hospitals which are accepting crypto currencies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I am not sure about other countries or even the other cities in my country but there is a school in my country which allows the payment in Bitcoin.

* New gateways let people use virtual currency to shop, and even pay for school fees.

The students in Australia will be learning about Bitcoin and blockchain technology in their schools which will spread the awareness at grass root level and that would make the difference on the school level.

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
It is great for users and bitcoin owners who want to go to school whose fees can be paid using bitcoin.
Obviously with school payments using bitcoin will improve the image of contaminated bitcoin due to misuse of its use.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I think in future all universities and colleges will start to accept bitcoins. These institutes will turn over millions of money per year. So they will pay a huge tax to governament to reduce that tax mount they may accept bitcoins. Of course, all institute owners will have black money. That money they will keep it in bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105

That is a good news for us bitcoiners, the more the people who uses bitcoin and the more the people who put their money's pocket on bitcoin it will increase more in value which all of us wants.
I can say that one day we could see that all individual or businesses will accept bitcoin mark my words Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This sounds good , as school will offically accept BTC it will be easy for the payment for the tuition fees for about like high-tech universities like MIT , every one knows and also the reputation towards BTC will be at greater extent
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Wao...thats sound good....i am waiting for a time when bitcoin is accepted for tuition fess for major university. Like MIT ...after then bitcoin will earn there reputation...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is a welcome development. A complete sign of full cryptocurrency acceptance. More and more schools will very soon join the queue.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Although I do not need to study at a university or pay for someone else's education, I find this news just amazing. This means that bitcoin has already left the exchange, and is not just a way to earn money, but a full currency. Even more I am happy that one such educational institution is in my country, in the city of St. Petersburg. It's really wonderful!
Activity: 602

Its a good news for those who have a large amount of bitcoins. Anyways i wish my kids were born there so i would pay there tuition fee. It a good for those students who have bitcoins. I am so happy to watch how bitcoins being involve with education. The future of bitcoins seems bright and those who are sensible should save bitcoin for their future needs.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
this is a wonderful news to hear.
here in our country we are also making steps in order for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be used in our daily lives.
initiatives must really be taken NOW in order to further promote cryptocurrency.
we must always remember that the more people will use bitcoin then we will have a higher chance that the price will further increase therefore benefiting everyone.
each and everyone of us right now must do something for further promotion of cryptocurrency even just in our locality..
Cheesy
Yes indeed it’s a very good news that bitcoin is going to use a tuition fees and also some countries are giving to their staff as salary bonus and slowly it will start in all government sector bitcoin is actually accepted by some develop countries officially and I am sure rest of countries will also accept bitcoin officially as some countries have an already credit cards of bitcoins.
Activity: 630

By accepting Bitcoins as a model of payment for tuition, the schools know that in a couple of months and even years the fees paid the students would have doubled and the schools would have made some good profit just by accepting bitcoins and not using it.
I think that it can only be possible in such countries, where bitcoin is turned as legal currency, because in my area i pay my children school fee through banks and banks are not accepting bitcoin currently. they will also start accepting bitcoin but they will be waiting tell the government accept bitcoin as legal currency. We can only hope that all the countries will start accepting bitcoin and very soon bitcoin will be become a legal currency throughout the world.
Activity: 805

It's a great news, this is another achievement of bitcoin and a big start. There will be more possibilities that it will spread to other big universities to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment. And not only for them but also for other establishment to step along with this kind of technology. I believe that bitcoin will continue to spread worldwide as it gives chances everyone to be a part of this great invention.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687

By accepting Bitcoins as a model of payment for tuition, the schools know that in a couple of months and even years the fees paid the students would have doubled and the schools would have made some good profit just by accepting bitcoins and not using it.
Well its just been part and would really be their advantage but this would only possible if the price would shoot up but if it would decrease then it would really be also a loss for them.Good to hear at that there are schools who do accept bitcoin as a payment for tuition and I do have doubt if it would be adopt fast by other schools too.This would really make the awareness of bitcoin would increase even more.
Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
There is a difference between accepting bitcoin as tuition fee or accepting bitcoin as a payment option.

If they use a service to directly transfer it to fiat, then its nothing more than another payment gateway.
Pages:
Jump to: