Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 523. (Read 845435 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
August 18, 2014, 03:59:05 PM
To be clear. Albert Einstein was not religious. In his own lifetime he was irritated to be constantly correcting the record about things he said. There is no God in E=MC2.

He still believed in a god, just not a personified textbook man in the sky.

Prove to us he believed in God..

Proof to us that anything exists.

Nothing can be proved.  Reality is subjective.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 18, 2014, 03:45:46 PM
God cannot be proved or disproved.

Nothing more say is there.

I second that Wink though not your first line.. ACCEPT he does or does'nt, this is your choice..

Me personally, I'm smart enough to admit some higher intelligence that can keep this shit together better than we do our own ball.
August 18, 2014, 03:45:17 PM
To be clear. Albert Einstein was not religious. In his own lifetime he was irritated to be constantly correcting the record about things he said. There is no God in E=MC2.

Prove to us he believed in God..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
August 18, 2014, 03:30:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
August 18, 2014, 02:57:23 PM
God cannot be proved or disproved.

Nothing more say is there.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 02:48:31 PM
There isn't one, just like there isn't one that proves it doesn't.
August 18, 2014, 08:15:12 AM
Let's try a different direction for the EVIDENCE of god.

You go for a wee snooze on your couch.. you ever so slightly fall asleep and find yourself in the 'waking' dream, you know, the one where (incidently we all do) we think of pinching ourselves.. that dream where you know you are sleeping, but more convinced you are awake.. you look around the room, yup everything is where it was.. but you dont wanna move, cause it's trippy as fuck, and sooooo cosy.. gouched to the max yup.. in this dream you get up to test if your awake, pick up that half empty can of coke off the table, but dont drink from it, you put it back down and even hear the sound of the can as it makes contact with the table..

Meanwhile back in the jungle..

Postie get's up for work, goes to the depot, sorts out the mail for the day.. leaves depo after putting his mail bags in the car/van, and heads out to do his deliveries.. on the way, he has a near miss and is witness to an accident.. after giving his rather long statement to the police, he gets on his way. After so many deliveries he get's to your street.. has to take a long way to post the neighbours post due to the dog.. eventually arriving at yours, he pushes the mail through the box, and let's go of the flap on the letter box, which incidently creates the sound of your can of coke you placed on the table in your dream, the same sound that woke you up.

2 worlds in perfect syncronicity..

Now if it's true that only god can tell a man/woman his/her dreams..

What you never noticed was the lack of windows or doors.. because in that world, they are not required.

August 18, 2014, 08:02:16 AM
Dumbest shit i've read today.

This is not a thread for people who read dumb shit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 07:57:57 AM
Dumbest shit i've read today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
August 18, 2014, 07:56:08 AM
I do believe and are sure that God is there,
and I do not need to see evidence of a direct

I was quite the event or disaster or signs of greatness I already believe that God does exist Smiley
August 18, 2014, 07:47:17 AM
When I was young, and probably still forming, I had this very strange experience.. 'knowing' I was inside something else.. this could be a memory of being in the womb.. or it could be that we are inside a bigger living entity so massive in size, making all of what we see so small, it is compared to a grain of sand.. that we can see other cells close to us in the guise of planets.. we are living on ONE of it's cells...

We think we are intelligent, but we are most certainly nowhere near as clued up as that required to keep ALL other lifeforms alive.. but something is, as is evidenced since time immorial.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 18, 2014, 05:57:00 AM
Answer to the OPs title: There is no proof.

There is difficulty in proving anything. The evidence for God is extremely great.

Scientists and medical researchers are finding that all of nature acts like a gigantic machine. This nature-machine is extremely complex, way beyond man's present understanding. Yet, they can't find a source that could have built the machine. So they try to attribute it to millions and billions of years of happenstance. The only thing that we see over long periods of time is decay. Never an increase in complexity.

Consider Bitcoin. How many thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of years will it take to crack the encryption in the blockchain? We all accept the complexity involved in Bitcoin. Yet it has taken years for people, "machine makers," to figure the Bitcoin thing out. The best programming technicians might be able to do the programming, but it doesn't make them able to crack the encryption.

Nature is like this, except that we haven't even come close to figuring out the programming, yet. And for sure, if we EVER figured out the programming, it would be untold, unimaginable eons of ADDITIONAL time before we could crack the encryption. But if we could crack the encryption, could we ever figure out what the Programmer of the universe was truly like?

The point is, Whoever, Whatever the Programmer of the universe is, He/She/It is way beyond anything that we will ever find on our own. And this is the reason why we use the word "God." The only way we will ever understand God is if He stoops down and reveals Himself to us (He did it in the Bible).

The REAL question isn't something like, "Are you serious that you think God exists?" Rather, the question is, "What are you doing involving yourself with Bitcoin if you, even slightly, think that God does NOT exist?" Bye!

Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 18, 2014, 04:51:39 AM
Answer to the OPs title: There is no proof.
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2014, 03:31:15 AM
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2014, 03:28:07 AM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Are you serious?
August 17, 2014, 05:19:37 PM

Reletively speaking.. most scientifically minded people are so because they are searching.. this could be for whatever other thing anyone may suggest, but I'll bet it's the search for this god, the how, the why etc..

As for "There is no God in E=MC2" - since this is the theory of relativity, then god is clearly in E=MC2 as without god, if he does exist, then this relativity could not exist since god is the light that pushes against mass denoting momentum, motion etc..?

God, is the purposefull thought that grew in the abyss, the thought, this creative force we currently, at all times, experience. This is the light. Without it we are dead, be it the light above your head, or the one in your hearts. To see this light in this life in front your eye's, go and smack your head off a wall until you get dem candle flashes.. This the trinity of light. We can only prove one of them.

Edit:

Go into the darkest place you can find, where there is no light. Sit a while, while the monsters in your mind appear in front of you. Even with your eyes closed, you will see those images.. Those same images you get when you dream.. some dreams are dark.. some are light..

Even in the darkness, we will see the light Wink
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
August 17, 2014, 04:57:06 PM
August 15, 2014, 01:08:16 PM
August 15, 2014, 01:00:28 PM
Ouch.. So you believe God to be THAT light in the sky? What of the multitude of other stars, that's a shit load more nonsence than man could comprehend..

Remember WHEN the light was (apparently) created..

God, no disrespect auld big yin, but please explain to these readers of the creative thought that grew in the Abyss, and explain to them how you could possibly have concieved anything before even YOU saw the light?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
August 15, 2014, 12:58:05 PM
Jump to: