Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 521. (Read 845423 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 19, 2014, 08:00:06 AM
To those who DONT know..

The maths above is Gemtria, the square of 6 is the origional plan for the building of stonehenge. Those that know I have omitted the elipses and where they should be will no doubt praise the fact I have not quite shown where the stones should ACTUALLY be placed. Wink

If cavemen built stonehenge, then clearly they knew not only advanced maths, but fractal/quantum physics, as is shown by joining the dots in each line, what do you see when you draw the pictures?

God's signature.

As was stolen by freemasons.

If you have anything further to say, please kindly draw the images before you comment..

Behind everything I have written in the few threads I have (taken over lol) wrote in, there is a truth far greater than some of the scammers that think they are hero's..

This square of six is the true image of god certain religions would die for, to prevent being broadcast.. hence they kill anyone who draws ANY image of God, to hide what you have just learnt.
August 19, 2014, 07:51:56 AM
To daniel91, Thank you for not just an interesting thread, but also for showing me who the idiot trolls are, ya know, the ones that have nothing better to do than kill decent topics with comments unrelated to the topic in question, I have njoi'd myself here, until the qlique crew came along.. spot the masonic losers.. they'll do anything to prevent anyone having better answers than theirs broadcast to the world.. oops, too late..
August 19, 2014, 07:48:44 AM
This ignore is quite handy..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2014, 07:47:33 AM
The scientific proof that God exists is the fact we are here, prove me wrong.

Have the balls to say you don't know about something, you've just proven my point anyway with your rant Smiley
August 19, 2014, 07:46:34 AM
Yes God exists.

There is no scientific proof..

Do I believe in him? NO. But admit the possibility.

Lot of obvious distractions, feet stomping and derailing onto other agendas on your part, but we got there in the end didn't we.

You are correct, there is no scientfic proof.

At long last.

This is a problem I find with arguing on a mathematical or scientific basis with somebody who doesn't base their beliefs on that sort of thing in the first place but on their own made up bullshit they'll just keep trying to derail the argument into something completely irrelevant.

So the maths or scientific above is made up by me, is this what you suggest? Thank you very much!!

You think everything I say CANT be backed up?

You want evidence?

Fuck off, you were just added to the ignore list, stick wi cod, I always knew there was sumat fishy about you cunts..
August 19, 2014, 07:42:50 AM
Take a multimeter.. test the power output of a wall socket.. The multimeter shows you numbers, that prove the socket is 'live'.. you could just smash socket, and touch the wires.. look for that spark.. but in reality the wisest way is to take what the meter says, and TRUST it, despite the fact we cannot 'see' the energy.

Funny how everyone base's their evidence for the lack of god in a 'seeing' sense.. so blind people are fucked?

To all those that think my answers in this thread are in favour of god existing, and to those who think my comments claim he does'nt, all I have been doing is creating the arguments for and against..

I think it's time I started a decent thread..

The main point for being against God exists is that the people who claim he exists constantly refute any legitimate points against his existence but when it comes to people questioning if he exist or not apparently we're supposed to just take their word for it and that will have to do. Science just doesn't work like that, so far I have seen more evidence stack up against believers than non-believers and the only argument believers tend to have these days are "Because I say so" when you actually look at what they say.

It's even funnier reading comments from people that offer nothing, or comments based on other people's comment's wether they are right or wrong, always detracting from the point in question, kinda like they are too afraid to answer anything.. or at least stay on topic, and it's guaranteed, they'll always attack in one form or another the very person offering more evidence for/against for whatever reason they have..

To use a simple analogy..

Guy joins ifixu.com, and ask's..

How do I fix this?

Guaranteed, the first person (89%) will ask.. why would ya wanna..? <-this person is an idiot..

The next reply is.. but whats the point when you could.. <- same as above..

What people WANT is the ANSWER, not an idiot offering NOTHING in relation to the topic.

Take this thread for example.. loads of good points that most would feel comfortable with, on occasion you get the odd guy coming in taking the piss, and when he get's shot down in flames, comes back with his/her buddies, creating a clique that do nothing but destroy any hope of whatever the op was asking being resolved. Not that anyone here is like that of course..

The scientific proof that God exists is the fact we are here, prove me wrong.
legendary
August 19, 2014, 06:37:37 AM
Take a multimeter.. test the power output of a wall socket.. The multimeter shows you numbers, that prove the socket is 'live'.. you could just smash socket, and touch the wires.. look for that spark.. but in reality the wisest way is to take what the meter says, and TRUST it, despite the fact we cannot 'see' the energy.

Funny how everyone base's their evidence for the lack of god in a 'seeing' sense.. so blind people are fucked?

To all those that think my answers in this thread are in favour of god existing, and to those who think my comments claim he does'nt, all I have been doing is creating the arguments for and against..

The main point for being against God exists is that the people who claim he exists constantly refute any legitimate points against his existence but when it comes to people questioning if he exist or not apparently we're supposed to just take their word for it and that will have to do. Science just doesn't work like that, so far I have seen more evidence stack up against believers than non-believers and the only argument believers tend to have these days are "Because I say so" when you actually look at what they say.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 19, 2014, 06:22:33 AM
God is justification for a particular action...that's it
August 19, 2014, 06:10:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
August 19, 2014, 02:46:53 AM
Sorry, atheists, but saying "it just happened" isn't going to cut it anymore.

Yet, 'god just happened' does cut it?
legendary
August 19, 2014, 02:23:57 AM
Fuck off, also, to me, God existing is irrelevant, I am purely Anarchist on this point.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 19, 2014, 02:23:33 AM
It's not about proof, it's about weighing all potential explanations, gauging their strengths and weaknesses (comparative difficulties), and then determining which is the best explanation. That's how proper science is done.

The evidence in support of God easily trumps the evidence in support of any competing hypothesis for the origin of existence, thus, it's the best explanation.

Is it "proven?" Maybe not, but very, very few things are (including the existence of the self, from which all experience and thought originates). That doesn't mean it's not a very strong, very well-supported (read: powerful supporting evidence) theory.

Sorry, atheists, but saying "it just happened" isn't going to cut it anymore. You'll need a much stronger, mathematically-rigorous, logically-sound argument in order to overtake the God explanation. If the best you can do is magic -- and that's the alternative to design -- then I think it's time you wave the whiteflag and let we rational folks get on with advancing science and culture.
legendary
August 19, 2014, 02:22:10 AM
Yes God exists.

Lot of obvious distractions, feet stomping and derailing onto other agendas on your part, but we got there in the end didn't we.

At long last.

This is a problem I find with arguing on a mathematical or scientific basis with somebody who doesn't base their beliefs on that sort of thing in the first place but on their own made up bullshit they'll just keep trying to derail the argument into something completely irrelevant. Hell, this happens when I try to talk numbers with people when it comes to the balance of multiplayer games! They usually just try to devolve it into an insult competition and completely avoid the subject because they know they won't win >_<

p.s. There's an even simple explanation of why there is no scientific proof of God existing, we haven't fucking seen him.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
August 19, 2014, 12:57:50 AM
Yes God exists.

At long last.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031
August 18, 2014, 09:49:32 PM
Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that!
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
August 18, 2014, 08:11:25 PM
August 18, 2014, 07:42:35 PM
There are times that I needed him the most, so who gives a fuck.

I moved onto Budda, and gained more of the now moment then whats happening after my life.

So you lack a soul mate?
August 18, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

I moved onto Budda, and gained more of the now moment then whats happening after my life.

Lol, Wish I knew which of the 72 names of god, budda is..
Activity: 252
August 18, 2014, 07:28:18 PM

August 18, 2014, 07:27:22 PM
Really need to start my own thread on this.. but hey: Deep neath the Earth surface in the Halls of Amenti sit the Seven, the Lords of the Cycles, aye, and another, the Lord from below.

Another, the one from below is the man wearing THAT ring.

People know the number of the beast is 666. So now that we have scientific (mathematical) proof of 'A' light, can we make up our mind if he is god or the devil?
Jump to: