Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 79. (Read 845587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
December 23, 2017, 11:05:48 AM

In other words, Jesus is God. Jesus died to uphold God's Name and God's purity in the eyes of men and angels. God let the Jews think they were killing Jesus for the sake of money. But that wasn't the real reason God allowed and even promoted it. It was for the honor of His Own Name that He did it.

God promoted and allowed the death of his only son for the honor of his own name?

You worship a sick god my man, a sick disgusting god.

Even if science was a religion (which let me clearly say it's not, its pretty much the opposite of it lol which is why all religions have feared it forever!) at least my science doesn't worship and egotistical sky fairy that promotes the death of their only child.

Face it bud Astargath destroyed every argument you made.

Even theologians don't make the claims you are.  Probably because they don't want to sound too silly.
Even your fellow religious brethren in this here thread tell you god requires belief and faith.
Even your circular logic proves any and every god or anything else you want to make up.

You are literally the only person saying this absolute non sense, at least notbatman had a couple buddies and some other morons with his movement.

Face it man you sound silly, lost the argument hundreds of pages ago.  Frankly at this point you come across as a raving lunatic.

Well done Astargath for putting up with this sillyness for so long and doing such a good job.  +million bud!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 23, 2017, 10:52:23 AM
As you say, we don't have evidence of any thing that can make the complexity of the universe. That leaves room for God, only. God, not being a thing, or anything, has made the universe.

Right! We have no evidence other than the machine-nature of the universe. And machines have makers. This is the simplest proof.

Cool

Right, we have no evidence than the magic spaghetti-nature of the universe and since all spaghetti magic is made by the spaghetti god, the universe is therefore made by the spaghetti god, this is the simplest proof, irrefutable.

It's always funny to hear "every single solitary thing in the universe has a cause, except my god" LOLOLOL!

Now the next topic:  Scientific proof ALLAH exists. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scientific-proof-that-god-exists-737322
Just replace God every time its mentioned with Allah, bam proof 100% irrefutable.  BADecker are you Muslim now?

I know. You have to bring religion into it. And the reason is because you can't find any science to refute the things I say.

I don't blame you, however. We all fight when our religion is shown to be useless. Now, can we stay on topic with science?

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 10:47:23 AM
Your point number 3 is wrong, though if it was the protocols you were refering to I would'nt be at all surprised..

Seems to me that folks dont wanna mention that the real reason jesus was killed was for lending and charging interest, going against the grain of whatever we are told regarding neither a borrower or a lender be.. he was killed for being a banker.. by hiding this fact they allow banking traits. This is probably why jews dont use jesus's name or masons use jesus name in the kapa valley (church)..

I have mentioned that space is where time becomes a loop, we will repeat 10.000 times every mistake until we learn not to make said mistakes, and if we kept a diary from day 1 of our birth, we'd know that no matter what is written, it WILL become reality as soon as the ink touches the paper, aka the power of the written word, once reality on paper becomes reality in fact.. I used to draw pictures of naked women until one came real, my daughter says the drawing looks like her mum.. the drawing was done 3 years before I met her..

Seems that people don't want to mention the real reason that Jesus was killed.

Isaiah 48"9-11:
     9“For the sake of My name I delay My wrath,
            And for My praise I restrain it for you,
            In order not to cut you off.

10“Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver;
            I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

11“For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act;
            For how can My name be profaned?
            And My glory I will not give to another."

What does that have to do with Jesus? Just this:
     17Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel,
            “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit,
            Who leads you in the way you should go."

Where does it say "Jesus" in that passage? In the word "Redeemer," and in the word "LORD" preceding it. Note that when the word "LORD" is used in all caps in the Old Testament translations, it is referring to the literal Name of God, the Name that He gave to the people of Israel to call Him by.

In other words, Jesus is God. Jesus died to uphold God's Name and God's purity in the eyes of men and angels. God let the Jews think they were killing Jesus for the sake of money. But that wasn't the real reason God allowed and even promoted it. It was for the honor of His Own Name that He did it.

Now that we have messed in religion, again, let's get back on topic and find science regarding the existence or non-existence of God.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
December 23, 2017, 10:36:55 AM
As you say, we don't have evidence of any thing that can make the complexity of the universe. That leaves room for God, only. God, not being a thing, or anything, has made the universe.

Right! We have no evidence other than the machine-nature of the universe. And machines have makers. This is the simplest proof.

Cool

Right, we have no evidence than the magic spaghetti-nature of the universe and since all spaghetti magic is made by the spaghetti god, the universe is therefore made by the spaghetti god, this is the simplest proof, irrefutable.

It's always funny to hear "every single solitary thing in the universe has a cause, except my god" LOLOLOL!

Now the next topic:  Scientific proof ALLAH exists. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scientific-proof-that-god-exists-737322
Just replace God every time its mentioned with Allah, bam proof 100% irrefutable.  BADecker are you Muslim now?
legendary
December 23, 2017, 10:33:49 AM
''We have no evidence of anything that can make the complexity and size of the universe.'' You are right badecker we don't, why do you claim you do then?

The fact that we don't is part of the evidence.    Cool

You are retarded XD

You are forgetting your spaghetti god. What kind of religion do you have? Be careful, it will plop spaghetti on you, probably without any tomato sauce or meatballs.

Cheesy
legendary
December 23, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

Cool

Thank you for your religious experience.     Cheesy
legendary
December 23, 2017, 10:30:00 AM

Name one of the few ones that actually say it.

You forgot about Newton already? He says nothing else in his 3rd law.

Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:01:10 AM
yes god does exist
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 06:11:12 AM
yaa definitely, Do these things not brain storm you that the complex creation human with lots of secrets will definitely be created by God.Scientists practices, experiments till now admits that our body have lots of features that could not possible to be made by human now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 23, 2017, 05:58:06 AM
''We have no evidence of anything that can make the complexity and size of the universe.'' You are right badecker we don't, why do you claim you do then?

You are retarded XD
December 23, 2017, 05:57:36 AM

Cool

December 23, 2017, 05:56:34 AM
assumptions which cannot be proven -- can be expressed as mathematical equations. And that means they can be proven.

You just assume all equations can be proven.  I agree that assumption cannot be proven.

Therefore your conclusion that a god exists is just an assumption. 

Cool

Bravo! An A+ in political science for you. More and more political science from you is all we need. The more you blab, the more you show that you are stupidity's excuse for existence.

Cool

All your proof is circular reasoning that when applied to something else can prove something else.

Most of your talk is political science blabbing, since you can't use any factual science to show that cause and effect, entropy, and complexity don't prove the existence of God.

Cool

The factual science that doesn't say everything has a cause? In what science does it say that everything has a cause?

All science shows it. It doesn't have to be said. The greater the scientist, the more he/she uses cause and effect.

Cool

Name one science that says or shows that everything has a cause and I will agree with you even though it wont prove god.

All the sciences shows that everything has a cause. Perhaps few say it.

Cool

Name one of the few ones that actually say it.
legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:06:32 AM

legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:05:17 AM
I have pointed out some major problems in the Bible; I recommend that truth-seekers read the Phoenix Journals since they explain how the truth in the Bible has been modified; a seeker must learn about the omissions.

That's the problem. It is so easy to get mixed up in religion, when all we are looking for is scientific stuff.

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:03:05 AM
I am an atheist myself, as I have not seen any compelling evidence for the existence of a god-entity/creator. If such evidence were to emerge, I would be happy to change my stance based on that evidence. Until then, I treat the existence of a god/creator as I would Russell's Teapot, or an invisible pink unicorn.

The fact of cause and effect almost proves the existence of God all by itself. Study it in detail, especially with to regard to the microcosm.

Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:02:07 AM
There is not, is amazing, I really can't believe people trust in churchs,
legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:01:28 AM
Furthermore, if anyone claims that there is scientific proof of such an entity (I'm looking at you BADecker), then they are either deluded, or confused as to what the scientific method actually accomplishes.

Or we could say that about anyone who ignores the scientific proof that God exists.

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 01:00:28 AM
religious people are weaktards, they need to believe in imaginary beings/powers/things to find meaning in life, while the one truth is all over the place, nature.
Mother nature is our "god" and the best part, there´s no need for fancy expensive untaxed temples, she teach us the value of life, she feed us and she can kill us, that´s true power, not some random old book that some religious weaktard wrote out of air to keep controling people´s minds. And that is for all fucking religions.
cheers.

Non-religious people are weaktards. They need to believe that God doesn't exist, because if they don't, they will be scared sh**less by Him.

Cool
legendary
December 23, 2017, 12:57:23 AM
You do realise that the discussion going on in this thread has been discussed over and over and over for thousands of years?
No closer to any scrap of evidence or proof than we was 1000 years ago, and no further from any scrap of evidence or proof than we will be 1000 years from now.

That's because when scientists show that God exists, they don't like it. They turn to religion rather than stay with science. For them, their science becomes religion.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: