Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 87. (Read 845587 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 10:20:01 AM
The guys back then would have thought the smartphone I'm writing this post on is godly if they have had any chance to see it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 10:12:59 AM
God exists for without God we are nothing..where do we get the energy,power,minirals if God does not exist.
Activity: 17
November 25, 2017, 09:04:47 AM
I do believe that God exists.I don't question that because there is really a creator that sometimes cannot explain by science. 😊😁
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 25, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

Because consciousness is fundamental the possibility of awareness persisting beyond death cannot scientifically be ruled-out.
Rational atheists will rely on their assumption that life after death is imppssible.
This assumption is not justified by the evidence.
The research into "anomalous information" should be seriously considered.
An excellent paper to start learning about this is called "The Content-Source Problem in Modern Mediumship Research":
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24561351

As I said, plenty of evidence showed that is not real or at least not proven to be true yet. You believe some research done by some people because you want to. You are not a scientist or an expert, you simply believe what you read. Quit calling me an atheist because I'm not one. Research has been done already, it started a long time ago and AGAIN I REPEAT scientists from all over the world concluded those things are not real OR at least not proven yet. You can find plenty of ''claimed research'' of almost anything and pass it here as true. I can find research of ghosts, aliens, sirens, demons etc etc and just because some specific research hasn't been disproved by scientists doesn't mean it's true, it's just that scientists are not interested in them anymore. If these things were true and already proved beyond doubt, we wouldn't be here discussing whether they are true or not.
I already addressed these arguments and I never claimed that "you are an atheist". The research by Cunningham is very interesting, but you would have to read and comprehend it to have a discussion on it; making indirect arguments of a general nature does not adequately address the facts and evidence.

Why would I read it if I don't have the scientific knowledge to know whether is true or not and you don't have it either. Why do you believe it is the real question. I would ask you again, are you a scientist or expert in these things? If not, why believe any of these papers?
Activity: 225
November 25, 2017, 02:04:16 AM
Scientific proof and God in the same sentence. That's rather an oxymoron.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 02:02:59 AM
I love how even when he's trying to convince himself he makes contradictions in the same post.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2017, 01:59:21 AM
So how anyone expects to prove the existance of god when all possible science explaining the truth above is..
Activity: 196
November 25, 2017, 01:58:10 AM
But our sun is not a binary star according to science.
Activity: 113
November 25, 2017, 01:55:32 AM
But the dogon also point out that the binary sirius is a mirror of our own sun.. meaning ours is a binary star.
Activity: 154
November 25, 2017, 01:55:11 AM
If I were to say that Sirius is a binary star orbiting it's own dark star, would you believe me, YES, 'cause the Dogon tribe of Mali says so..
Activity: 126
November 25, 2017, 01:54:52 AM
This is most likely because there is no (scientific) evidence..
Activity: 156
November 25, 2017, 01:54:33 AM
If I were to say to you that our sun is a binary star orbiting it's own dark star, would you believe me? NO.
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
November 25, 2017, 01:52:33 AM

Because consciousness is fundamental the possibility of awareness persisting beyond death cannot scientifically be ruled-out.
Rational atheists will rely on their assumption that life after death is imppssible.
An excellent paper to start learning about this is called "The Content-Source Problem in Modern Mediumship Research":
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf

As I said, plenty of evidence showed that is not real or at least not proven to be true yet. You believe some research done by some people because you want to. You are not a scientist or an expert, you simply believe what you read. Quit calling me an atheist because I'm not one. Research has been done already, it started a long time ago and AGAIN I REPEAT scientists from all over the world concluded those things are not real OR at least not proven yet. You can find plenty of ''claimed research'' of almost anything and pass it here as true. I can find research of ghosts, aliens, sirens, demons etc etc and just because some specific research hasn't been disproved by scientists doesn't mean it's true, it's just that scientists are not interested in them anymore. If these things were true and already proved beyond doubt, we wouldn't be here discussing whether they are true or not.
I already addressed these arguments and I never claimed that "you are an atheist". The research by Cunningham is very interesting, but you would have to read and comprehend it to have a discussion on it; making indirect arguments of a general nature does not adequately address the facts and evidence.
November 24, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

Activity: 636
Merit: 505
November 24, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

Activity: 49
November 22, 2017, 07:03:18 AM
When a person has everything in his life, everything is fine and excellent. He says that God helps me. And if there are problems in life, he says that God forgot about him. Each person will perceive faith in God differently. Everyone has his own faith, even a small part, but there is.
November 17, 2017, 05:41:49 PM
From the "Do you believe in god?" topic:

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<

Ahhhhh, great question, now before I answer your "not so stupid" question, before I argue about what God I believe in,
(I'm having fun really, nowadays no one gives a shit about the topics here so I thank you Smiley )
Judging from your "not so stupid" questions, you seem to incorrectly identify what a God is.
I have neglected everything related to a God ever since, but you see, you have to be a God to declare there is no God.
That if you clearly understand what the concept of a God is.
So let me have the pleasure of telling you so,
A God doesn't have to be related to any religion,
A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings,
A God doesn't have to be something, a being, a happening.
A God doesn't have to be something you can name.
A God is just there, consider it as a "Higher" form of what we cannot fathom.
A God is just something that's in/out there.
And lastly you don't have to worship whatever God there is.
It doesn't have to rule us, govern us, care about us,
It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I stumbled upon this conclusion because no one can ever prove or disprove a God.
And that is God for me, something we cannot understand or fathom but is just there.

Now, since you seem to love saying "Stupid", how about you? what's so amazing about you yourself that made you conclude as everything that contradicts your opinion as "Stupid/Stupidity" are you oh-so-powerful?
Aren't your ideas and conclusions just as vague?
Aren't your opinions just as unclear as what a God truly is?
Aren't you the stupid one to declare something as a fact and critique someone as being stupid, with your understanding that a subject related to a God can never be proved or disproved?
Now aren't you the stupid one claiming something as a fact without the true knowledge?
I suggest you continue to seek the truth before coming up with a hasty judgement.
Because honestly, you know yourself that you ain't that smart.
Your life and knowledge is still full of uncertainties.

Cool

How did anyone come with those definitions? What experiments has he performed to claim ''god'' has those properties? Or is he just making it up, who knows  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 264
November 17, 2017, 01:03:03 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proof that can convince us that there is really God. Read the bible and I am sure that you can get information.
Activity: 241
November 17, 2017, 12:55:52 PM
There is really God. I believe in God because he is true. We should all believe in him.
Activity: 22
November 17, 2017, 12:54:58 PM
god exists through faith, not science. If there was proof then we'd be calling it by a different name, and see it as a different entity.
Pages:
Jump to: