Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 109. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
the developers of this project came up with a very interesting way to attract people to invest in this project, due to the fact that if you are the holder of this coin, you will be given it yet.

You mean dividends? They are always attracting attention to a project. But I hope the team also works in the background in order to achieve set milestones, get partnerships and attract investors.
This is also true, first of all the team must work hard, and follow to roadmap. Other pleasant bonuses are additional stimulation for investors and no more.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
In fact, you are creating a platform on which other people can launch their ICO, but why should they do it exactly on it?

like any other crowdfunding platform like Patreon, kickstarter I think this is for scientific researcher and scientist who needs fund to start his research and some big companies backing for patent and profit.. probably
Because like any other crowdfunding platform fo investors in much easier to look for projects to invest in one platform that surfing the net to find them.
yes actually for the investors is much easier to search and find any projects on which to invest from a certified list by scientificcoin rather than looking for them one by one on the internet
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the developers of this project came up with a very interesting way to attract people to invest in this project, due to the fact that if you are the holder of this coin, you will be given it yet.

You mean dividends? They are always attracting attention to a project. But I hope the team also works in the background in order to achieve set milestones, get partnerships and attract investors.

that's why the want to give dividends, to attract investors, regular ones like us.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 238
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

5% a year will be good amount of dividen. By holding a relatively good amount of tokens we can get money with less effort which is good for most people. The successness of this project will give benefit to others.
Projects with dividend promises are catching my eye now. I began to receive dividends from a real estate project, I confess that it is the first one I participated in. But he opened my eyes to this modality. Brings short and long term profits when the first project is solid
But do they usually offer token dividends or fiat? I would also like to participate in ICO projects that offer some real money, especially with this situation in the cryptomarket.

I'm still skeptical about the whole dividends thing, usually even if dividends are paid, it's very very low amounts, so I don't know how it's gonna be here. It will all depends on how much was collected, how many token holders there are...
So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

5% a year will be good amount of dividen. By holding a relatively good amount of tokens we can get money with less effort which is good for most people. The successness of this project will give benefit to others.
Projects with dividend promises are catching my eye now. I began to receive dividends from a real estate project, I confess that it is the first one I participated in. But he opened my eyes to this modality. Brings short and long term profits when the first project is solid
But do they usually offer token dividends or fiat? I would also like to participate in ICO projects that offer some real money, especially with this situation in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

So it's a holders community coin.  Who gets the rest of the shares ?

there will be profit sharing from the projects as well if I understand it correctly. Otherwise it would basically be donating for a good cause without any return.

Why donating? You mean if you decided to fund some projects on their platform? Dividends would be paid out to token holders, people funding projects would be somehow paid differently, no?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I thought 95% for the team and 5% for profit sharing among holders .. what an imagination Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

there will be profit sharing from the projects as well if I understand it correctly. Otherwise it would basically be donating for a good cause without any return.
I correctly understood - the holders of the token will receive dividends? This news can whet the interest of large investors who want constant profits.
Indeed, it is a way to ensure a constant flow of income which in case of success of the platform would be a good option for investors.

I love projects that have dividends, it's an extra layer of reward on top of token value.
Activity: 462

I correctly understood - the holders of the token will receive dividends? This news can whet the interest of large investors who want constant profits.
Indeed, it is a way to ensure a constant flow of income which in case of success of the platform would be a good option for investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How are you going to filter out wrong estimates, put at random or by people who are not selectable in this topic?
Activity: 476

Activity: 462
In fact, you are creating a platform on which other people can launch their ICO, but why should they do it exactly on it?

like any other crowdfunding platform like Patreon, kickstarter I think this is for scientific researcher and scientist who needs fund to start his research and some big companies backing for patent and profit.. probably
Because like any other crowdfunding platform fo investors in much easier to look for projects to invest in one platform that surfing the net to find them.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Jump to: