Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 112. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
How long will the expert have to evaluate the project?
So I suppose they will need a lot of experts from different fields of science, it must be people with vast experience and unique knowledge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The project seems really interesting, there is not so much project that aim scientific industry, but there is a lot do with it I think. It think people will be interested by investing in scientific research and discovery and have a return on invest for that.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so if i understand correctly through this project if it will be successful they can finance the scientific projects after a careful expert evaluation, seems interesting, i will follow closely...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How long will the expert have to evaluate the project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
And what if I add a project with fake indicators to your system?

If you tried to add a project with fake indicators, the platform  will naturally caught it by the help of an expert algorithm along with scientific experts that will thoroughly assess it.

How do you make sure the experts are impartial?
So if I undestood it right it's an automatic process that in case of founding something wrong launches a warning for a group of experts to analyze the project, right?

well, that sounds good but also very vague. I guess it would be easier to understand in a demo or video.  Smiley
Activity: 154
The project is very useful, because many scientific developments need funding, and science is the engine of progress. In conjunction with blockchain technology, this project can become one of the best.
Right, blockchain and science is interconnected, and this project will be seemingly using advantages of blockchain in let's say scientific manner.
At first it is needful for discoverers. With this project it will become simplier to find funding.
Activity: 434
The project is very useful, because many scientific developments need funding, and science is the engine of progress. In conjunction with blockchain technology, this project can become one of the best.
Right, blockchain and science is interconnected, and this project will be seemingly using advantages of blockchain in let's say scientific manner.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating

I think the same so far, there is still much information to be complemented here, or found in your documents, I will allow time for reading, as it really seems to me to be an interesting and worthy project

And yet I was glad to have this blockchain project with a unique use case. I'm sure the scientific community would be glad to know more about this.

Have you guys seen any potential competitors of this project? Some platforms targeting a scientific community? The idea looks interesting to me. Need to read some more about it.

So far I don't see any competitor in this platform. This for sure will be good for this project to get more investors to come to invest.

This is a good sign to start, but given the potential of the Project and the field of action, I would not be surprised if bold competitors start to emerge soon, but pioneering Crypto is very important
Activity: 462

If you tried to add a project with fake indicators, the platform  will naturally caught it by the help of an expert algorithm along with scientific experts that will thoroughly assess it.

So if I undestood it right it's an automatic process that in case of founding something wrong launches a warning for a group of experts to analyze the project, right?
Merit: 104

Activity: 616

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating

I think the same so far, there is still much information to be complemented here, or found in your documents, I will allow time for reading, as it really seems to me to be an interesting and worthy project

And yet I was glad to have this blockchain project with a unique use case. I'm sure the scientific community would be glad to know more about this.

Have you guys seen any potential competitors of this project? Some platforms targeting a scientific community? The idea looks interesting to me. Need to read some more about it.

So far I don't see any competitor in this platform. This for sure will be good for this project to get more investors to come to invest.

I think they are alone in this niche,
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I wonder if this will become ICO one of the few that could reach the incarnation in life
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Just found about this project. Looks like it is supported by important scientists, so hopefully it will bring main interest in this target area.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
you guys mentioned about mining on your website. Are you guys planning to have your own blockchain or already have one?
Yeah, there was a mention.And higher were answered. As far as I know they haven't got their own blockchain yet.

According to the website, they plan to have their own blockchain developed by February 2019. Until then they will use Ethereum.
Activity: 177
you guys mentioned about mining on your website. Are you guys planning to have your own blockchain or already have one?
Yeah, there was a mention.And higher were answered. As far as I know they haven't got their own blockchain yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
So the scientists wouldn’t need any promotion at all for their project? Wouldn’t it create a mess with so many projects where investors wouldn’t be able to make an optimal choice?

as in other crowdfunding platforms, the more they put in the more they will get!
We will advertise our platforms and attract investors but single projects will have to do their own promotion to get more visibility.
Projects will need to promote themshelves for sure. Because in the platform there will be many other projects and they would need to attract investors to their project.

That's a normal practice. Crowdfunding platform is just a way of getting money, but it doesn't guarantee anything. It gives some additional visibility to a project, but this alone is not enough.
Jump to: