Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 16. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

They have to be active in this area as they are not having an ICO.

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!
it seems to me an excellent strategy that of the ceo travel around the world to raise awareness and publicize the project and look for new partnerships and new investors, i hope they will update us in real time on the progress achieved

There are not many other ways available. You need to meet people and to talk about the project to raise awareness. Social media and online exposure are not enough at this stage

I think this is true. You got to meet the right people at this stage. Crypto is not mainstream yet so you have to do selective marketing.
I agree, social media is very important for marketing an events are the main place where investors are looking for new projects.

The problem with social media advertising is that you are always on the verge of "spamming". ICOs are aggressively promoting on Twitter and Facebook and to stand the competition you must invest a lot in quality and visibility. In addition, returns are quite questionable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
So how about funding free electricity and fuel, something that will contribute society I bet there are many researcher around the world who needs funding.

Providers of electricity and fuel won't like this so i don't think we will see this in the near future
Yeah, such patents immediately buy up and do not give consent for the production of such engines, I don't think anything can change at least until the oil and gas reserves run out.
Most ideas that had this sense of ending up with major providers have had a questionable demise, we really do need the change and possibilities for such, but centralized power still reigns, unfortunately
Activity: 518
So how about funding free electricity and fuel, something that will contribute society I bet there are many researcher around the world who needs funding.

Providers of electricity and fuel won't like this so i don't think we will see this in the near future
Yeah, such patents immediately buy up and do not give consent for the production of such engines, I don't think anything can change at least until the oil and gas reserves run out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 462
The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

Yeah indeed, they are hitting the the worlds greatest metropols to enhance their relationship with the crypto investors. While doing it why not have some fun Smiley

I'm so excite how this activities will turn out for them but I'm very positive that their hard work will not be wasted, its only just a matter of time. Imho.

Yeach, every hard work will be paid at the end. The team already do the correct things as I can understand and I wish this will give a good result someday.

Maybe the market will go up in the nearest future, so they could reach even better results.
If the market rises again good projects will increase their value for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

Yeah indeed, they are hitting the the worlds greatest metropols to enhance their relationship with the crypto investors. While doing it why not have some fun Smiley

I'm so excite how this activities will turn out for them but I'm very positive that their hard work will not be wasted, its only just a matter of time. Imho.

Yeach, every hard work will be paid at the end. The team already do the correct things as I can understand and I wish this will give a good result someday.

Maybe the market will go up in the nearest future, so they could reach even better results.

If only it were that easy. Discoveries like that would change the world and governments would fund them in an instant if they were within our reach.
That example sounds like a very expensive one, I think just goverments can afford this kind of researches.
Activity: 476

If only it were that easy. Discoveries like that would change the world and governments would fund them in an instant if they were within our reach.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 686
Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!
it seems to me an excellent strategy that of the ceo travel around the world to raise awareness and publicize the project and look for new partnerships and new investors, i hope they will update us in real time on the progress achieved

There are not many other ways available. You need to meet people and to talk about the project to raise awareness. Social media and online exposure are not enough at this stage

I think this is true. You got to meet the right people at this stage. Crypto is not mainstream yet so you have to do selective marketing.
I agree, social media is very important for marketing an events are the main place where investors are looking for new projects.

Social media are a good way to promote a project if you plan an ICO with many small investors. But in order to get big investors, I think they want to meet the team personally as they want to know who they are dealing with and who they entrust their large sum of money.

Yes, bigger investors want to meet the team in person and get to know them better before they invest huge amounts of money. They can also negotiate better discounts in person.  Cheesy

Exactly regardless of where these events take place, be sure to receive certain visitors, who of course will not identify themselves as such whales, but the demonstration of potential both the project and the Team will catch your eye. There are countries mentioned in the next events that present great niches of these potential investors

Social media are a good way to promote a project if you plan an ICO with many small investors. But in order to get big investors, I think they want to meet the team personally as they want to know who they are dealing with and who they entrust their large sum of money.

Yes, bigger investors want to meet the team in person and get to know them better before they invest huge amounts of money. They can also negotiate better discounts in person.  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

If you mean HealthMonitor, then I think it's far from finished yet, but I believe the work on it is very active as well the work on scientificcoin.

there will be 10 machines live by the 20th of October.

I have a little bit health coin too, so it is also a good news Smiley

I hope machines gather good profit and i get, good amount of dividends.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

If you mean HealthMonitor, then I think it's far from finished yet, but I believe the work on it is very active as well the work on scientificcoin.

there will be 10 machines live by the 20th of October.

what project ?  If they are engaged with so many project seems like a fund raising business then product centric team

He's referring to health monitor, another project that we are following up
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

what project ?  If they are engaged with so many project seems like a fund raising business then product centric team
Pages:
Jump to: