Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 18. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

They have to be active in this area as they are not having an ICO.

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.

Nice to hear such news where CEO will travel around the world to spread the platform which will for sure boost the awareness from potential investors. Good luck with it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Are you guys going to attend a major blockchain conference or event? I'm really excited to see another Oscar like award or a recognition just like what you've won at Blockshow. Smiley
There is a list of at least three more events, including in the month of December as well, so I was presenting at the Blockshow where Scientificcoin was awarded, I hope many other news here

They are very active in this area. And i don't know if there are oscars in every blockshow but if there are, i hope they get more.

Events and conferences are the best way to present the project, attract more people and get to know potential investors, so it's really good they take part in such events.

And also, they are not doing an ico, it is the best way to approach private investors and also, establishing some connections.

now I think this shows a lot of confidence they have in their project and their ability to sell it. good news for us.
I would like to know in which cities the following crypto events will take place with the participation of ScietificCoin team ?

Please, have a look here for a confirmed list

http://scientificcoin.com/

It looks like the following events will be in Asia. I can see why because I think is the most crypto friendly continent.
You are right, Asia is excellent environment for the development of crypto projects, besides, countries like Japan and Korea are countries that are not afraid to accept something new.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Events and conferences are the best way to present the project, attract more people and get to know potential investors, so it's really good they take part in such events.

And also, they are not doing an ico, it is the best way to approach private investors and also, establishing some connections.

now I think this shows a lot of confidence they have in their project and their ability to sell it. good news for us.
I would like to know in which cities the following crypto events will take place with the participation of ScietificCoin team ?

Thank you! found the next three events, it's: Seoul, Guangzhou and Singapore.
IASTEM -4th, Seoul OCT 4 - OCT 5
Blockchain Summit, Guangzhou on NOV 2 - NOV 3
Blockshow Asia, Singapore on NOV 27 - DEC 1
--
Do you plan to appear somewhere in Europe?

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

It looks like the following events will be in Asia. I can see why because I think is the most crypto friendly continent.
Activity: 602

We are constantly building our network/partnerships: in the coming weeks our CEO will be in Korea, Hong Kong, San Francisco and Las Vegas. In Europe, we will be in a couple of German fairs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Got it. Scientificcoin, Support science projects!

wow aren't you a brilliant one?

without making ico i think they are trusting their customer database maybe from health monitor project.

Well I guess we all should have faith in the team's decision over fundraising schemes and trust them completely. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

without making ico i think they are trusting their customer database maybe from health monitor project.

I don't think health monitor project has any customer database at this point. I think they are still in development phase, aren't they? So scientificcoin team has to rely on their own efforts in this department.

At last checked, they were starting to install some devices. But still, as far as i know, it won't have a customer database. They are like vending machines.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I don't think health monitor project has any customer database at this point. I think they are still in development phase, aren't they? So scientificcoin team has to rely on their own efforts in this department.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Merit: 105

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
I agree that they should give some details about how it would work. That info should be easy to understand for non-expert people in the field since most of the potential investors will not be experts.

I am sure they will give us such thing as soon as possible. This project has a community manager that will help us to make things clearer.

which we are not seeing in these days, from the start of the bear season, community managers are having hard time getting a job but sn coin team is showing difference in this area too.
As for me, many projects are nowadays like dead worms, and only a few of them are still trying to move around.
Do not lose hope that sooner or later the market will be recover, and then all best projects projects will come to life again, I'm sure ScientificCoin project will be in too.

Exactly, market will recover, hope we can see it this year.
But even if market would be stable at the current price, SN coin could do their work.

high potential coins shows difference in almost every market condition, as you said SN coin can show this difference.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Pages:
Jump to: