Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 32. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

We all hope so that last year's bull run will follow this year also.

Well, we can hope. But this bear market made us more realistic. Now I'm checking projects with more detail.

Not jumping everything to hope some profit.

Best thing to do today in days, difficult times with so many post ICO problems, being selective and thorough is key in this business now. for this reason this is one of the few projects that I follow at the moment with real intent to participate financially, I have collected enough to have them as top of list
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

Well, we can hope. But this bear market made us more realistic. Now I'm checking projects with more detail.

Not jumping everything to hope some profit.

Activity: 462
A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.
But times have changed in crypto and now it sounds like a difficult amount to achieve.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I don't think that an investor who invested this much in a Project, will his/her tokens for a small profit. 250k usd is not less, i also dont think there is a freeze for tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

250k usd is good for start i think. 2.2 million usd can easily reach by the end february i think. Bull run will bring success.

I remember a year ago any project could get 250k but in this market it's pretty good.

by the way, it's 250k from a single investor

Yes, our expectations are to close the current funding round in 1-2 months now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

250k usd is good for start i think. 2.2 million usd can easily reach by the end february i think. Bull run will bring success.

I remember a year ago any project could get 250k but in this market it's pretty good.
Merit: 105

Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Zug is trying to become the Crypto Silicon Valley and the city is a tax heaven but most importantly the Swiss laws are crypto friendly so the government won't shut down your project over night as it could happen in e.g. China.
Indeed, I think they have realized crypto can be the future of the economy so they are trying to be as relevant as they can in this area.

I also support this view that cryptography is an important future financial indicator of the world. It is a currency that can streamline the financial system of many countries. It is important that nobody interferes with this and helps in development.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yes, they said February.

About December, i hope you are right. We really need some good times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You have a great project and a hard working team, it is good that people are acknowledging this.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

I do hope that this promising project will get to raise significant amount on its private sale so that it could help hasten the platform's development and implementation.

i think, $250K is enough for development and implementation.
well, we only need to wait the private sell end and lplatform launch

I think its not enough, and I would prefer bigger funds raised to meet unexpected financial needs that may arise in the future or during its development phase.

They need $2.2M, so $250k is far away from the expected fund. Btw, holding the investment fund in crypto nowadays become so tricky, I think it will better to save it in fiat for stability.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I remember it was from one investor.

Do you hold the amount as fiat or crypto?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I do hope that this promising project will get to raise significant amount on its private sale so that it could help hasten the platform's development and implementation.

i think, $250K is enough for development and implementation.
well, we only need to wait the private sell end and lplatform launch
Pages:
Jump to: