Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 94. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
That's something I always think the whole blockchain technology is all about. Not these stupid calculations and waste of electricity, but some real stuff.

What do you mean with stupid calculations?
You mean proof of work?
It's still the best way to make sure your blockchain is permissionless.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
That's something I always think the whole blockchain technology is all about. Not these stupid calculations and waste of electricity, but some real stuff.
Activity: 476

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Tell me please, do you have a breakdown of how many tokens holders can receive each year for each token?

Sorry, but what do you mean? dividends?

I dont think there will be any restrictions. If you will hold their coins, you should be eligible to get annual dividends. The amount will depend on how many projects were crowdfunded that year and how much they earned.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
In this bearish market trend, only projects that are viable and has a good use case will have better chance of surviving and crypto adaptors knows that. And I believe that SCIENTIFICCOIN  will have its place in crypto verse soon.

You have to stand out now and there are tons of projects which have similar agendas. Scientificcoin looks unique and it immediately attacks you attention so it has a high chance it will be seen and accepted by investors.
yes for now the project seems to be the only one of its kind and i think it will be well received by investors, will lead the way, soon other similar projects will appear...

There are some platforms currently pursuing science as a field of action, but none really focused on the project development and / or community participation next to these, Scienciroot and others bring a less aggressive and less profitable approach, in my Scientificcoin optics is still the best option currently

I was just wondering if this platform could be utilized by other industries and not just scientific endeavors?? Guys any ideas?

Technically they could but then it would be kickstarter 2.0.I'm not sure if the devs want to go in that direction.

But limited to scientific research. So they will focus soley on research contracts and projects ? is it a smart contract system to fund manage and speculate a project ?
In this bearish market trend, only projects that are viable and has a good use case will have better chance of surviving and crypto adaptors knows that. And I believe that SCIENTIFICCOIN  will have its place in crypto verse soon.

You have to stand out now and there are tons of projects which have similar agendas. Scientificcoin looks unique and it immediately attacks you attention so it has a high chance it will be seen and accepted by investors.
yes for now the project seems to be the only one of its kind and i think it will be well received by investors, will lead the way, soon other similar projects will appear...

There are some platforms currently pursuing science as a field of action, but none really focused on the project development and / or community participation next to these, Scienciroot and others bring a less aggressive and less profitable approach, in my Scientificcoin optics is still the best option currently

I was just wondering if this platform could be utilized by other industries and not just scientific endeavors?? Guys any ideas?

Technically they could but then it would be kickstarter 2.0.I'm not sure if the devs want to go in that direction.
Activity: 182
Imho, technically this project could be utilized by any other entities that needs a crowdfunding platform but this was more inclined to scientific innovations hence the name of the project. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think they could come up with other name than scientific coin. Makes me remember the coin name Conspiracy coin  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Tell me please, do you have a breakdown of how many tokens holders can receive each year for each token?

Sorry, but what do you mean? dividends?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

I think it is a niche project as it focuses on scientific projects only but that helps in distinguishing itself form the rest.
It's a niche, but science niche is huge!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I think everybody is interested in that, but I haven't seen this information anywhere, probably it's still too early. Probably it will also depend of the project and how much was raised and on many more factors.

I think it is a niche project as it focuses on scientific projects only but that helps in distinguishing itself form the rest.

Project that bring science platform is very rare because it is very difficult and only good team will be able to bring it mainstream.

It's not an app that will be used by millions of people so probably it will never become mainstream but maybe a popular project funding platform in the science world.

I think so too. By it not being too big people will be able to find some gems that they can support.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 434

Project that bring science platform is very rare because it is very difficult and only good team will be able to bring it mainstream.

It's not an app that will be used by millions of people so probably it will never become mainstream but maybe a popular project funding platform in the science world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Pages:
Jump to: