Pages:
Author

Topic: Scrinium.ai Announces the Launch of Scrinium Bounty Program - page 13. (Read 6459 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi. What period of time are going to be used by their algorithm to evaluate traders’ performance? I believe that half a year period of time is perfect.
Activity: 224
sometimes users are following traders motels in social trading platforms but these models don't do so good in the long term strategy. I hope this is not going to happen on Scrinium?
Activity: 406
Good Day. As far as I understand the less risk I take the less dividends I get. Will I be able to check all the risks before I buy certain profile?
Activity: 266
Large investment funds typically have huge commissions. It costs investors a lot of money. How are you planning to deal with it?
Activity: 238
Hi. I'm wondering even traders are able to correct certain profiles after investors  bought it already and started using it? I think this should not be possible.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool.
Activity: 125
What comment should I write on the bottom line of the participation form?
copper member
Joined the company's twitter and instagram. but, where i can input my eth address ?
We will collect the addresses of all the participants a bit later.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
Joined the company's twitter and instagram. but, where i can input my eth address ?
copper member
Or you just email them?

The list will be released soon.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello. Joined the company's twitter and facebook. When will you write the list of participants?
Or you just email them?
Activity: 84
Hi sir may i reserve to indonesian language, if needed Smiley
copper member
Hello. Joined the company's twitter and facebook. When will you write the list of participants?
hello sir... i have join today. but where i can see the participant spreadsheet?

Hi, thanks for joining! The list is in the works and will get released asap.
We'll keep you updated.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: