Pages:
Author

Topic: ScryptMiner GUI - Simple GUI for Litecoin mining - page 2. (Read 163863 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Does anyone have an alternate download link for the Windows version? It seems that the link from mediafire is not working.
Activity: 38
With my computer when I try to download the file, Avast say : a threat have been detected... Isn't it annoying?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What does the "scantime" setting do? (it was set by default to 15)

This was not answered and I wonder the same: what is the optimal setting for scantime and what does it depend on?

Mine was set at 4, not sure if it should be more or less? I run a Intel I7 2600k on Win64. Currently (5 cores), I get about 40kh/s (upping to 8 cores only increases about 3kh/s more while CPU goes to 100%).

Thanks!

The best settings are 2 to 4 but why? I have no idea. I assume it's the amount of time to look ahead for work.

Not a clue. Adjust it to see if you get any difference, I don't.
Activity: 70

This was not answered and I wonder the same: what is the optimal setting for scantime and what does it depend on?

Mine was set at 4, not sure if it should be more or less? I run a Intel I7 2600k on Win64. Currently (5 cores), I get about 40kh/s (upping to 8 cores only increases about 3kh/s more while CPU goes to 100%).

Thanks!
Activity: 36
 8)Hope this ltc mining thing works!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I used to get about 25kh/s with my phenom II, but after the last reboot it went down to 9, any idea?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
Would it be possible to get the notroll.in pool added to the Mining Pool Status list for the Windows version?

Actually, what would be better is if there was an "other" option so that anyone could watch their mining pool's status. That way there wouldn't be the issue of needing to add more and more mining pools to the list. I don't know how easy that would be to do, but it's just an idea.
That's not possible since the names the mining pools use in the JSON API to denote stats vary.

On a general note, I've stopped developing this application. I have an idea for a similar GUI application for cgminer, but that's really low in my list of priorities right now.
Activity: 40
Would it be possible to get the notroll.in pool added to the Mining Pool Status list for the Windows version?

Actually, what would be better is if there was an "other" option so that anyone could watch their mining pool's status. That way there wouldn't be the issue of needing to add more and more mining pools to the list. I don't know how easy that would be to do, but it's just an idea.
Activity: 644
If the minerd or scryptminer in linux produces 50% less hashes and gets no acceptances of shares problem, what would be a fix for that?

I have a litecoin-qt downloading the blockchain atm (I'm sure that has nothing to do with it if running connected to a pool other than p2p00l)

This ones a new problem for me.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
¿Sabe lo que quiero decir?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

Same here. I'm trying to mine for pool-x too.
And what should I write in "Additional parameters" to boost my hashrate? Because actually I'm sitting at ~20 khash with a Radeon HD5700, 0% usage.

This doesn't use gpu, you want my guiminer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guiminer-scrypt-a-guiminer-fork-for-mining-scrypt-chains-150331
Activity: 300
BitcoinStarter.com Support Account
says nothing is in the zip file for windows?
Activity: 15
I have a problem updating information pool (pool-x.eu), when I try to update I get "Could not update data mining pool."
I have reviewed the source code and see that the request is made​​: http://pool-x.eu/api?api_key=apiKey, I tried to address in the browser out and working properly.
I thought that is because I use a proxy but I see that the request is made by port 80, as in the browser where it works.
Activity: 497
CDog recheck your pool info. Did you make a config file?
Activity: 406
Wtvr, I give up, I fail
Activity: 406

Why isnt it working???

I can't answer this, I'm new to litecoin mining as well, but I'm going to try to do exactly what you did and I'll get back to you.
Activity: 1036
Ive been trying to get scryptminer to work for hours, and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I extracted scryptminer x64 (Im on windows 7 pro on a q9550), run it, enter my username and password for Pool-X, port 9332, and click start mining.

Nothing happens. Its says "Miner started. It usually takes a minute until the program starts."

But speed stays at 0. Shares accepted N/A Shares Rejected N/A

I watched this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvhpOQHVZpM, Im doing the exact same thing but it never starts and my CPU usage stays at 0-2% across every core.

Why isnt it working???
Activity: 32
I would recommend to add a small menu/buttons for saving the setting (without having to restart the program), and also add some version info in the gui.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: