Pages:
Author

Topic: ScryptMiner GUI - Simple GUI for Litecoin mining - page 4. (Read 163863 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 507
The 2.1.3 version of poolers miner doesn't seem to start for my with ScryptMiner-GUI either, any ideas?

This should be fixed in the GitHub repo already, we just have to wait for the next binary release.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The 2.1.3 version of poolers miner doesn't seem to start for my with ScryptMiner-GUI either, any ideas?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
i added another pull request to make gui work with newest miner Smiley

EDiT : closed pull req failure was else where -.-
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
What's missing from the Pool-X mining pool information?

EDIT :
Pull request merged. Thanks very much. Smiley

New release coming up with better Pool-X reportin and option to save output to a file. I haven't got the output tab to work neatly yet when it removes text.

Windows (r9) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?o9dc2exsb25lzf0

Linux (Ubuntu, r9) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?ihgwl6hgym7a4mp

EDIT 2 :
The "restart miner when it crashes" option seems to restart the miner even when it shouldn't (for example, when stopping the miner) at least on Ubuntu. It will be closed when you close the GUI, though.
Activity: 147
PooL-X.eu
really good job looks and runs nicely one thing tho api for pool-x is a little quick made Wink would be nice to have fixed i just look at src but better getting it fixed at the root Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It saves the settings into a file named easyminer.conf automatically when you close the program. You can use the automine parameter by creating a shortcut and appending " --automine" without quotes to Target.

got it, thanks Smiley
It saves the settings into a file named easyminer.conf automatically when you close the program. You can use the automine parameter by creating a shortcut and appending " --automine" without quotes to Target.
legendary
Activity: 980
maybe someone can help me with this, how do i get it to save my miner info (pool addy, user, pass,...) and how do i add the automine command?
Activity: 168

Can the output be logged to a file as well, rather than just a screen.

Also can you set the output window so that if I have the scroll bar at the bottom of the window, or I've hit END then the scroll bar stays at the bottom. Currently it jumps to the top as soon as new output has entered the window.

marked.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Good work on the GUI, I think I'm in love...
Yes, I'll try adding Elitist Jerks pool to the list of pools and also try my hands at compiling for Linux tomorrow. Smiley

EDIT:
I've managed to compile Scryptminer-GUI on Ubuntu. It was so easy I cried. I also added the Elitist Jerks pool. Next release should be coming up soon enough.

New release for Windows:
http://www.mediafire.com/?eu8s3f6zl4omc3f
Release for Linux (Ubuntu, no idea if it works with other distros too):
http://www.mediafire.com/?7on3x3uiby4bc96

EDIT 2:
I've added Linux binaries to the OP. Remember to read README since it has instructions on how to install Qt4 libraries. They were compiled under Ubuntu, but I have no idea whether they work on other distros too. Bear with me, this is the first time I've tried compiling anything in Linux.
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Very Very nice! Would it be possible to add Elitist Jerks to the list?

http://www.ejpool.info:8080
It is coded in Qt and released under MIT license. It's currently only available for Windows, but Mac OS X and Linux compatibility should be easy to achieve if demand arises.

It's OBVIOUS there is "demand".
What you're really after is donations /before/ it's done instead of doing it first and waiting for it to be worth something.
Greedy much?

I would like to point out that the OP never asked for donations.
Also, it is not obvious that the author of a program can provide binaries for operating systems he does not use.
donator
Activity: 477
It is coded in Qt and released under MIT license. It's currently only available for Windows, but Mac OS X and Linux compatibility should be easy to achieve if demand arises.

What you're really after, is donations /before/ it's done instead of doing it first and waiting for it to be worth something.
Greedy much?

Activity: 435

What you're really after, is donations /before/ it's done instead of doing it first and waiting for it to be worth something.
Greedy much?
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
Small donation sent.
Wow, thanks for your generousness! Cheesy
donator
Activity: 477
...just donated some, because if we want LTC to succeed we need more guys like you. So, please go on!
Just added a command line argument --automine that starts the application minimized and starts mining automatically and implemented system tray minimization. Now I just need a nifty little icon to go with the application, a blank spot in the system tray doesn't look too nice. I'll release a new version when it is done.

EDIT:
New version out with optional --automine launch parameter, minimization to system tray and some other little fixes:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v1z2va4bxuxse49
I updated the program to work with the newest minerd shortly after I started the thread.

About the system tray minimization feature request, I think I'll get into it right now.

Cool. I was also thinking that it would be useful to have a command-line option to start the program (and the mining) minimized, so that users can set it up to autostart when the system boots.
Pages:
Jump to: