Pages:
Author

Topic: Scryptsy.com Your Bitcoin Works Better! Fixed Cloud Mining Contracts! - page 4. (Read 19416 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
I see way too many newbie accounts shilling on this thread. Might be best to stay away from the company until more legitimate users achieve an ROI.

Smart move, it feels like it's to good to be true so far
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I see way too many newbie accounts shilling on this thread. Might be best to stay away from the company until more legitimate users achieve an ROI.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
what about this guys?

https://en.bitmakler.com/scryptsy___cloudmining

Could this be a reference to our mining here?
Activity: 448
I would advise everyone to avoid these so-called "Cloud Mining" services the the plague. I got scammed by the cloudminr.io cloud mining company. $80 CAD went up in smoke. I will not fall for that same trick again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
ok i've roled the dice and taken a 10 Tera Hash/9 BTC contract today. As you can see i'm not a newbie so hopefully if I tell you they are paying you will be able to trust what i'm saying.
I'll keep you informed....

Edit: 1st payment received on time and as expected: Total Received    0.096198 BTC (93 day ROI)

I've dedicated an address to tracking their payments, so you can verify for yourself's if you want: 15N7oFL4Fmn7hSwtNwG6uUA1Lmot1XGqs2

So far so good, payments are coming in nightly as expected.

What's weird about this is... all of the payments to that address are the exact same amount. Even with the same hash rate, it would fluctuate. So I'm wondering how the payouts are determined.
That's a really good point I wonder also.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
ok i've roled the dice and taken a 10 Tera Hash/9 BTC contract today. As you can see i'm not a newbie so hopefully if I tell you they are paying you will be able to trust what i'm saying.

Edit: 1st payment received on time and as expected: Total Received    0.096198 BTC (93 day ROI)

I've dedicated an address to tracking their payments, so you can verify for yourself's if you want: 15N7oFL4Fmn7hSwtNwG6uUA1Lmot1XGqs2

What's weird about this is... all of the payments to that address are the exact same amount. Even with the same hash rate, it would fluctuate. So I'm wondering how the payouts are determined.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
bitmakler.com
and they are not at badbitcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Any review for this site!
Activity: 532
Is this a good cloudmining site to invest in? And is anyone making good money here cause I'm looking for an alternative to my scrypt.CC investment.
Activity: 574

Activity: 546
Any bonus or something like this for testing site ?
Activity: 693
C'mon....  they are scammers who run a ponzi scheme. THey pay dividends from the bitcoin paid to them by the new users. It goes on and on and on until the moment when they disappear with all the coins. 100% gains in BTC in a year? selling 10 Ph contracts? They even have some customer support Wink
Thanks friend. this looks like honey for flies
Activity: 574

Activity: 346
psygambler
Well if you're offering 10PH where are they?

Yes! We offer. Together with our mining datacenter partner.

Where is your legal information? If you are a scandinavian company you have to be registered somewhere here? Your datacenter? The only datacenter here with that kind of power is Knc Miners farm in the north! Shouldn't the announced that they are working together with you then?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Looks like typical HYIP/SCAM. Waiting big deposit and quit.

Activity: 18
help me my id not hacked [email protected] wallet btc 1GUoyPaUaM8iwyhp1DrUihAaGmjBx9Azpt i have 950 ghs in srypsty id [email protected] not open ticket my email hacked my email same [email protected] and my wallet same  1GUoyPaUaM8iwyhp1DrUihAaGmjBx9Azpt ...............i have id cloudminr.io he sale my id  in cloudminr.io same id in srypsty help me custumers scrypsty ......i want reset new pasword in [email protected]
Activity: 50
Yep. Still paying. I'm just waiting until the day the bottom falls out of this one.. but for now, paying.

Denis
Activity: 50
I've had my yesterday payment pending with zero confirmations for over 40 hours, but the one from today went. That's not a scryptsy problem. That's a blockchain problem. The payment is pending, just not transferring.

Denis
Activity: 45
pay me this day ,,,,,,,,yeseterday not pay
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
How do you have so many followers on twitter if you've just started? Either your base has always been strong , or maybe you're resorting to the fake followers option. If latter is true , then it's sad because fake things can never be veiled for long.

It is you now talk to anyone? With #blochkchain in twi?
Pages:
Jump to: