Pages:
Author

Topic: Scryptsy.com Your Bitcoin Works Better! Fixed Cloud Mining Contracts! - page 6. (Read 19416 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
thanks confirmation my payment, Bitcoin Starter (100-750 GH/s) - SHA-256 Mining Contracts  confirmatin paid..thanks

Why it's always a newbie that gets paid by these scams, but very very rarely a senior forum member, unless shills of course... Wink

My theory is that the senior members have been doing this for a long time and aren't as easily tricked into such things as us newbs...

Denis
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
thanks confirmation my payment, Bitcoin Starter (100-750 GH/s) - SHA-256 Mining Contracts  confirmatin paid..thanks

Why it's always a newbie that gets paid by these scams, but very very rarely a senior forum member, unless shills of course... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
This HYIP pyramid with the legend of Mining.
Activity: 50
Update on my account with them. As of today, 05/31/2015, I've been with them about 6 weeks. I'm showing a payment every day of approximately what it should be. I'm at about 22% ROI, from what I can tell.  Doesn't mean it's not an exist scam or pyramid crash waiting to happen, but 6 weeks down and so far it's fine.

Scryptsy owners: Care to show anything that may instill trust? I'd be ready to buy more if I saw the farm at work, or posted results of what you're mining, etc.etc.

Denis
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
very clever. Can I see the address you're mining? or the pictures of your miners and total hashing power? Just to protect you from the accusation you are running a ponzi scheme. Once I see it I will buy your 10PH/s platinum contract for 16000BTC you are offering.

In the near future all the mining power data, data about our mining power partners and company legal information data will be published on the site.
We do not use Ponzi schemes, and do not approve of such an approach - every day we re-invest in new addtional mining power.

Then you can expect people to invest in the near future as well and not now. I suggest people do not sent a single cent to any company which does not provide mining address and photos of the farm.
This work both ways, you take care of your users and users take care of you.

I agree. I would like to see some proof of farm. Anybody with a little typing knowledge can reproduce this thread and website with relative ease. You will gain more ground forumwise and btc wise if you show us some evidence that you acutally have this much hashing power.
Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
What mining hardware are you using? Which datacenter partner? Where are miners located? Smiley
id hermanto Ticket ID: 149461 hash blockchain 690cf3f1376080f21206e9ca70646177b683491997f1557be9ebe37444af07aa ,my transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/690cf3f1376080f21206e9ca70646177b683491997f1557be9ebe37444af07aa buy 250ghs 0.25 btc to 1SbYYovdrVKL7UdAXkUy6ky5wrMzV5yfL from hashnet id wallet 13 confirmation
Order Number: 3651569002
https://scryptsy.com/viewinvoice.php?id=496 my paymenr 250ghs starter status unpaid. my money minus in my wallet 1Dcu6ZDW5g76qw61HxC5WTQuvzqAJz9Gfr
thanks
i test 450 ghs ,,you don"t scam ...hopefully become a trusted company bitcoin cloud services..id herjahto.... @gmail.com.
bitcoin cloud services long iplaying in here
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
very clever. Can I see the address you're mining? or the pictures of your miners and total hashing power? Just to protect you from the accusation you are running a ponzi scheme. Once I see it I will buy your 10PH/s platinum contract for 16000BTC you are offering.

In the near future all the mining power data, data about our mining power partners and company legal information data will be published on the site.
We do not use Ponzi schemes, and do not approve of such an approach - every day we re-invest in new addtional mining power.

Then you can expect people to invest in the near future as well and not now. I suggest people do not sent a single cent to any company which does not provide mining address and photos of the farm.
This work both ways, you take care of your users and users take care of you.
Activity: 38
wow what a way to talk to customers... calling us idiots? really?
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
C'mon....  they are scammers who run a ponzi scheme. THey pay dividends from the bitcoin paid to them by the new users. It goes on and on and on until the moment when they disappear with all the coins. 100% gains in BTC in a year? selling 10 Ph contracts? They even have some customer support Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
just show us pics with your hardware + id next to it, and u might earn some trust
Activity: 15
Wow! Professionals at work... yeah... just have a look to their ToS, its the shittiest thing.

Sorry Scryptsy, but you wont fool us  Wink

I somthing looks like scam, talks like  scam and behaves like scam it is a scam. You are running a ponzi scheme without any DC or any miner. You have no wallet address to prove you are mining. You are offering quantities that are not existing, petahashes Wink

Avoid like plague !!!

Sorry, but we not interested communicate with idiot.

Activity: 8
I somthing looks like scam, talks like  scam and behaves like scam it is a scam. You are running a ponzi scheme without any DC or any miner. You have no wallet address to prove you are mining. You are offering quantities that are not existing, petahashes Wink

Avoid like plague !!!

Sorry, but we not interested communicate with idiot.

I somthing looks like scam, talks like  scam and behaves like scam it is a scam. You are running a ponzi scheme without any DC or any miner. You have no wallet address to prove you are mining. You are offering quantities that are not existing, petahashes Wink

Avoid like plague !!!

There is no hardware nor data centre. You do not run a business in such way unless you want to make a ponzi scheme. It is an obvious scam.

Any new online business can be called deception - but you do not have a evidence to call its scam. If there is no evidence or even not trying our service - you can leave your opinions to yourself.
How and with whom we work together, you are not concerned. Our goal is to fulfill our obligations to our customers - and not engaged in stupid debates on the forums. For questions we have online support for our users.

P.S Also we too not believe you, about your opportunity to acquire 10 PH/s contract.

it's better if you show us your mining hardware (with your ID proof) and live statistics from pools that show your hardware actually works to mine bitcoin
that will make your business gain more trust and i'm sure many customer will chose your service instead another cloud mining service

Soon available on the website

There is no hardware nor data centre. You do not run a business in such way unless you want to make a ponzi scheme. It is an obvious scam.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
it's better if you show us your mining hardware (with your ID proof) and live statistics from pools that show your hardware actually works to mine bitcoin
that will make your business gain more trust and i'm sure many customer will chose your service instead another cloud mining service
Pages:
Jump to: