Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 24. (Read 1289617 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 27, 2016, 01:46:12 PM
Would be awesome to see a market announcement on 31 December. Still 4 days to go.

I agree. The market was always planned for 2016, so telling the community the market is delayed again late december seems like a no-go. They would've done so earlier. SDC is very cheap again on Polo, scooping some more up and continue staking  Wink

Make it happen guys.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2016, 12:32:40 PM
Would be awesome to see a market announcement on 31 December. Still 4 days to go.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
December 24, 2016, 07:06:19 PM
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts SDC!

Live chat support is now available on-site to SDC users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with SDC, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
December 23, 2016, 09:47:57 PM
dadon: umbra is the platform that the cryptocurrency sdc works on top of, sdc is just part of our projct.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 23, 2016, 11:04:43 AM
Maybe someone could start explaining what umbra is in this thread
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
December 22, 2016, 07:44:35 PM
dadon: no! you have to set it up yourself mate, the buttons will be one push tor on off in future release and i2p latter on

But thats what I mean, Spectrecoin got this and will build Tor into the wallet so it's secure all the time

i2p is better than tor

Then why is not been built into Shadowcash yet?

Another newbie with zero credibility trying to tell the experts how to do things.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
December 22, 2016, 01:40:31 AM
dadon: we have a riot group and a slack group a lot more activity over there

Where may we find the link to the riot group?

Our many thanks.

~ The Hive ~

You can get riot here: riot.im

Then join the group here: #shadowproject:matrix.org
Activity: 125
December 22, 2016, 12:51:54 AM

Where may we find the link to the riot group?

Our many thanks.

~ The Hive ~
December 21, 2016, 07:31:37 PM
Activity: 125
December 21, 2016, 07:01:08 PM
Is there a place to keep up with SDC that isn't here and isn't slack?

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
December 21, 2016, 08:37:51 AM
dadon: no! you have to set it up yourself mate, the buttons will be one push tor on off in future release and i2p latter on

But thats what I mean, Spectrecoin got this and will build Tor into the wallet so it's secure all the time

i2p is better than tor

Both tor and i2p do not need to be built into the code base like spectre has done/plans to. Its nothing special at all and is hardly a feature worth a note. It is a convenience.
No one here is worried, in fact we encourage projects to always strive for innovation. I don't believe Spectre has innovated at all.

Integrating i2p into a code base is old news and has been done by many dustcoins. (despite spectrecoin devs trying to say its a first, it is not!) One complete fail project was cravecoin! Its not a crypto first and is far from innovation.

I encourage you to stick around and get to know a few people here. We have been at this awhile and have seen many spectre types and people like you shilling for them come and go.

Do the right thing, look at the git and look at where most of their code comes from. I can tell you some of it comes from this project. Its based on ShadowCash and has been given the due credits.
You are barking up the wrong tree here.
Activity: 821
December 21, 2016, 06:31:36 AM
The problem is that Spectrecoin has successfully advanced on SDC and they are just about ready to run the whole thing under Tor as SDC has not managed to do yet. Have a look, I think that SDC is in a panic as they all of a sudden realise that they have competition in Spectrecoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.11820

Wow yes very advanced. I mean comon I am so jealous at the amazing advancement.
FACT : You can run Shadow on Tor since Shadow 0.1 (yeah that was like 2.5 years ago)

I think these guys are drowning.... nothing to see here...

Bye bye then. Dont make us jealous that you have 4BTC in your ICO coffers!

Shadowcash DOES NOT run under Tor.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sdc/#!network

It's a joke, you think you are secure because it says Tor and I2P in the wallet but in reality they can't even be bothered to tell you it's a future feature....scam all the way!!!

Stay away

It would take someone with an IQ of < 30 to work out that TOR works just fine with Shadow. Guess your a numnut!

It's great to see such brainwashed bag holders who can't get to terms with the idea that they can challenged. You think the market is going to work? Not a chance...Look at Syscoin, a disaster but with a clever market...It's been done before and failed. Been there, done that. Don't waste your time.

Oh the irony ... "clever" you say? by the records you have set on fire so far that does not sound very clever to me at all.

i2p is better than tor

By now I would be generally pointing you in the direction of a working fork of Shadow and I2P but we are past that point. I would not want to confuse that small fragile thing further.

Thanks for the entertainment, see you around!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
December 19, 2016, 10:22:23 PM
Anonymous market? With Shadowcash?

Remember Ross Ulbricht?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Ulbricht

Life in prison for facilitating drug dealing. What do you think the Shadow market will be used for??
I'm not responding to your nonsense anymore, so give up.
Activity: 51
December 19, 2016, 10:22:14 PM

i2p is better than tor

legendary
Activity: 1118
December 19, 2016, 10:15:51 PM

i2p is better than tor
December 19, 2016, 10:15:41 PM
Anonymous market? With Shadowcash?

Remember Ross Ulbricht?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Ulbricht

Life in prison for facilitating drug dealing. What do you think the Shadow market will be used for??
December 19, 2016, 10:12:37 PM
dadon: ok then it won't work we still try..don't buy!
December 19, 2016, 10:11:32 PM
stop it now because your just wrong, and spectrcoin is non competition, they couldn't even take the market section out our wallet they cloned lol, so is spectre building there own market? or waiting for ours rofl!

Spectrecoin will take the market out as it's useless without Tor. Spectrecoin got the whole idea of privacy and they decided to get Tor working first. The whole market idea is not going to work anyway.
Ok great well we will see, go play with your spectrecoins now kido, merry christmas hope santa brings you some investment advice Tongue

It's great to see such brainwashed bag holders who can't get to terms with the idea that they can challenged. You think the market is going to work? Not a chance...Look at Syscoin, a disaster but with a clever market...It's been done before and failed. Been there, done that. Don't waste your time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
December 19, 2016, 10:07:22 PM
stop it now because your just wrong, and spectrcoin is non competition, they couldn't even take the market section out our wallet they cloned lol, so is spectre building there own market? or waiting for ours rofl!

Spectrecoin will take the market out as it's useless without Tor. Spectrecoin got the whole idea of privacy and they decided to get Tor working first. The whole market idea is not going to work anyway.
Ok great well we will see, go play with your spectrecoins now kido, merry christmas hope santa brings you some investment advice Tongue
December 19, 2016, 10:04:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: