Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 268. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Allright, your Cash has been sent Smiley
thanks i got them

i can safely say i feel more comfortable holding SDC than Bitcoin...Never thought id say that about an alt coin to be honest. Maybe it shouldnt even be considered an alt coin 0.o
+1 something special happening here been holding and watching this grow since august last year so much has been delivered in so short a time and the ideas and the vision the team has is one in a million, this team is like next level shit  was shocked to hear the devs had only been working part time, and pleasantly surprised when i saw 13 people in total will now be working on shadow 4 people full time, more will probably join.. can only begin to imagine what shadow will look like this time next year, if they delivered this much so far working part time watch out Bitcoin the shadows are closing in.
amazing haha nice  Roll Eyes
i sense sarcasm is okay you have to understand me being over enthusiastic when i hold 170k of the next bitcoin that i bought for nothing i have reason to be excited  Wink and soon maybe have more, shadow is the next big thing you know it i know it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
thanks i got them

i can safely say i feel more comfortable holding SDC than Bitcoin...Never thought id say that about an alt coin to be honest. Maybe it shouldnt even be considered an alt coin 0.o
+1 something special happening here been holding and watching this grow since august last year so much has been delivered in so short a time and the ideas and the vision the team has is one in a million, this team is like next level shit  was shocked to hear the devs had only been working part time, and pleasantly surprised when i saw 13 people in total will now be working on shadow 4 people full time, more will probably join.. can only begin to imagine what shadow will look like this time next year, if they delivered this much so far working part time watch out Bitcoin the shadows are closing in.
amazing haha nice  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Agreed. along with all these scam pump & dumps and the rebranding of DASH (LOL)...no where else to go beside BTC or SDC imho.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
So my libertyX is maxed out. Im 2 hours from the closest BTM. I need BTC NOW....to buy SDC at these stupid cheap prices...like i keep saying every BTC i get ahold of is going into SDC at sub 100k. Simple as that.
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
Moon
Thank you very much, may I have the link and is your sig SDC adress good to send the S.Cash ?
yea my sig is good for sdc.! https://twitter.com/Traxx187/status/587127693734346752
www.DonateMedia.org
Thank you very much, may I have the link and is your sig SDC adress good to send the S.Cash ?
Moon
By the way whos up to undertake a Shadow mission ?

I'll send 15 ShadowCash to the one who contact www.chainz.cryptoid.info on twitter since I'm too lazy to make a twitter account.

www.Shapeshift.io now accept ShadowCash too.
ill check it out i have twitter edit: i sent them a tweet
www.DonateMedia.org
By the way whos up to undertake a Shadow mission ?

I'll send 15 ShadowCash to the one who contact www.chainz.cryptoid.info on twitter since I'm too lazy to make a twitter account.

www.Shapeshift.io now accept ShadowCash too.
www.DonateMedia.org
50% mining profit goes on mining reinvestment ( cloudminr, scrypt.cc, GetHashing self mining coin forum.gethashing.com www.gethashing.com) and the other 50% buying ShadowCash while it's low.

Just think longterm.

I hold no BTC...

as of right now I hold no Bitcoin either....and my libertyX limit is maxxed out....sad story....
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

I hold no BTC...
www.DonateMedia.org
Was playing around with a few altcoins, now it's only ShadowCash that I hold and Bitcoin for mining investments, I feel something big that will rise from that coin and even with the little downthrend that the weak hands are dumping, I hold those like they would worth 0.01 btc each.
Activity: 182
let them chase the pumps, bitcoin price continues downwards while an anonymous solution is needed world wide, shadows time will come  Cool
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Welcome to shadow kpierce77
https://i.imgur.com/CavuCBv.jpg
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Holy mother of God!  I'm new to SDC, and just read through the first page of this group.  Why is this coin not worth more?  Pretty ambitious project.

Because too many people on these forums are chasing P&D scams instead of investing in legitimate projects.

You're not talking about Crave by any chance are you? lol

I didnt want to single that one out but yes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Holy mother of God!  I'm new to SDC, and just read through the first page of this group.  Why is this coin not worth more?  Pretty ambitious project.

Because too many people on these forums are chasing P&D scams instead of investing in legitimate projects.

You're not talking about Crave by any chance are you? lol
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Jump to: