Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 263. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
Why don't you ugly losers just find a decent, truthful, honest woman & marry her.

Hookers are for Bob Surplus, Epstein & other weak genetic specimens.

Real Men marry, get off the grid, ditch the TV & own many guns.

i aint married yet haha but do have my honest woman here with me.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Why don't you ugly losers just find a decent, truthful, honest woman & marry her.

Hookers are for Bob Surplus, Epstein & other weak genetic specimens.

Real Men marry, get off the grid, ditch the TV & own many guns.
Hey all
We've been quite busy over the past 2 weeks, working on the PoSv2 merge + SHA-256 enhancements.
The PoS v2 merge is going well, and we should soon be upstream from BlackCoin once again.
Once we're ready, we will start getting everyone ready for the hard fork to PoS v2.

We're having a few issues with the Android wallet, but I'm trying my best to get those sorted.
Hopefully if all goes well, next week we will be able to announce a release date for the latest changes and android wallet.
The new android wallet will have the HTML5 interface, as well as the ability to switch between a full node and a lite node.

From here onwards we'll be doing major enhancements to the secure/encrypted messaging, which is required for the marketplace.

We thank you again for our amazing community, and all the effort that is going into this project from all around the world.

Added to our community blog: http://shadowcommunityblog.tumblr.com/post/116021946851/development-update
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Hey all
We've been quite busy over the past 2 weeks, working on the PoSv2 merge + SHA-256 enhancements.
The PoS v2 merge is going well, and we should soon be upstream from BlackCoin once again.
Once we're ready, we will start getting everyone ready for the hard fork to PoS v2.

We're having a few issues with the Android wallet, but I'm trying my best to get those sorted.
Hopefully if all goes well, next week we will be able to announce a release date for the latest changes and android wallet.
The new android wallet will have the HTML5 interface, as well as the ability to switch between a full node and a lite node.

From here onwards we'll be doing major enhancements to the secure/encrypted messaging, which is required for the marketplace.

We thank you again for our amazing community, and all the effort that is going into this project from all around the world.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Price is under pressure...

Bitcoin is getting hammered too. April 13... hang on 2 more days.

Yeah, Bitcoin price falling by 10%+ isn't helping ^^
***New press release added to aboutshadow.com***

"Anonymous Online Payments With Shadow Cash" source: Hacker10.com

http://i62.tinypic.com/s6pwe9.jpg
Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting hammered too. April 13... hang on 2 more days.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 812
Anyone thinking of buying Cypher ?

Activity: 896

Get you some gifs.
http://imgur.com/a/Zxkeg
Moon
I think it will get pumped. I plan on using the earnings to invest more in shadow Cheesy

Most definitely expecting a pump.. Will be using your strategy as well  Wink
would like a few pointers?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
I think it will get pumped. I plan on using the earnings to invest more in shadow Cheesy

Most definitely expecting a pump.. Will be using your strategy as well  Wink
Moon
i might idk yet
Activity: 812

the guy from the Matrix  Huh
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
If you're wondering if you just lost your coins too cheaply. It might have been me, again.

Pit-Bull!
legendary
Activity: 1456
If you're wondering if you just lost your coins too cheaply. It might have been me, again.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I asked how much to add sdc to chainz.cryptoid.info said this was just womdering if its legit?

Hahahahaq hosting for $120 a year.

Hahahahaha.

Activity: 588
Activity: 5
Okay done that bit! Still can't find the Shadow folder though. I can't find the peers.dat file with a search either, and the only wallet.dat files are the back-ups I have made. I have no AppData or Library folder in the /users/myusername/ folder, am I looking in the wrong place?

Are u on OSX?

If so Ctrl+click "Go" menu in Finder to reveal path to the User Library folder.

~/Library/Shadowcoin/

or

/Users/user_name/Library/Shadowcoin/

Found my User Library folder, thank you for the help. That little tip about disabling secure messaging worked a treat too  Grin
Moon
those sigs are sick as fuck!  Cool
Jump to: