Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 354. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The only thing you gain by holding shadow is "a huge zero"

I am done with shadow and sold all my shadow (100k shadow) at weekend

Good luck to you guys

Up to know, shadow was loss of time to me

And very big disappointment, no big group supports shadow

And some dev guys here, beleives that just tech is enough at altcoin market

It is just bullshit, even themselves doesnt beleive it but they have nothing else to do

Yeah Skip, I agree with what ffmad said.  You got to have patience.  Our day will come.  I have noticed this project is starting to get a lot more respect and attention all throughout the community.  You admit the tech is good, so why did you dump so cheap?  The volatility is going to be significant in this tiny market.  A 20BTC buy pumps the price extraordinarily, and a 20 BTC market sell will dump the price significantly.  So when people buy high and sell low, you can guess what happens.  How are you going to feel if the price pumps huge one day?  Perhaps you bit off more than you can chew for your portfolio.  You could lighten your load if the volatility is too painful for you.  Maybe try to keep 10K instead 100K, and just sit on the sidelines to see what happens.

I see a lot of big things coming in the near future.  The marketplace has been having significant progress being made, and designs are supposed to be released to public in the coming days.  The Zeuner review is also supposed to be coming.  This is the most undervalued coin in this space and its only a matter of time before people catch on.  Shadow is a diamond in the rough, and a lot of people have not found the project yet because it is lost in a sea of shitcoins.  But awareness is spreading.  Our time will come.

I respect everybody's ideas, but i really dont have that much time to wait, years and years

At the beginning, I see shadow as an investment and planned to stay here for a very long term. And i could double my sdc, but there was not even a spark here for me to put more btc into shadow...things are going soo slow with shadow...audits etc...soon other coins with stronger groups and good tech will take shadows role. Altcoin market is moving fast, shadow has good tech but no awareness or strong groups.

Things are going very very slow here.

I am planning to invest in 2 other altcoins... Maybe if make good profit, i come back to shadow and forget some btc here for very long time

Good luck to all of us
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Good luck to you guys

It is just bullshit, even themselves doesnt beleive it but they have nothing else to do

Yeah Skip, I agree with what ffmad said.  You got to have patience.  Our day will come.  I have noticed this project is starting to get a lot more respect and attention all throughout the community.  You admit the tech is good, so why did you dump so cheap?  The volatility is going to be significant in this tiny market.  A 20BTC buy pumps the price extraordinarily, and a 20 BTC market sell will dump the price significantly.  So when people buy high and sell low, you can guess what happens.  How are you going to feel if the price pumps huge one day?  Perhaps you bit off more than you can chew for your portfolio.  You could lighten your load if the volatility is too painful for you.  Maybe try to keep 10K instead 100K, and just sit on the sidelines to see what happens.

I see a lot of big things coming in the near future.  The marketplace has been having significant progress being made, and designs are supposed to be released to public in the coming days.  The Zeuner review is also supposed to be coming.  This is the most undervalued coin in this space and its only a matter of time before people catch on.  Shadow is a diamond in the rough, and a lot of people have not found the project yet because it is lost in a sea of shitcoins.  But awareness is spreading.  Our time will come.

Very well said. Exactly what was running through my mind.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Lol. skip60 is just a childish moneymaker. Here is nobody cares about this piece of s***  Kiss
Activity: 448

Good luck to you guys

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Good luck to you guys

Good, thanks for the distribution.

But I don't understand why somebody who holds 100K would demand someone else form a pump group. You can be your own pump group, if you think that's valuable. With a holding like that you can be paying bounties and all kinds of things.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
What ever happened to the audit?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

Good luck to you guys

Good luck to you

You may have missed the point here, Shadow aim is not to be the typical altcoin, but bring a new advanced tech

It takes time and a lot of patience. Reward will come, but don't wait for it, participate and make it real Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Good luck to you guys

So youre upset because you didnt make the money you thought youd make in the amount of time you thought it would take. You sir, just have ZERO patience and I was probably the one that bought your coins. TY btw. Next time you try bashing anything, (even not crypto-related), try using facts. You have no facts in your complaint. You dont even elaborate on why Shadow was a loss to you. What? cause you are down in Bitcoin? You only created a loss for yourself by selling at a lower price than what you bought at. How can you predict the future? How do you know SDC wont be 50k sats next week?
legendary
Activity: 1008

Good luck to you guys

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Good luck to you guys

Thank you very much for your donations !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10059840
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Good luck to you guys

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How long is the audit taking? Someone got any news?

yeah this is taking too long. I hope it is not a delay and he is looking at it very much to make sure it works.
legendary

Ouu these are nice. I like a few of those actually Smiley If only we can get the logo looking HD :s

you can vote for both if you want Wink

(but vote Tongue)

I don't think it's easy to make an HD logo, it's not a real image
legendary
Activity: 1008

Ouu these are nice. I like a few of those actually Smiley If only we can get the logo looking HD :s
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
where can I find addnote? I can not sync this wallet  Huh
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
How long is the audit taking? Someone got any news?
Activity: 448
Here is a fully synced blockchain for windows as of 10 mins ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IPF50B5GYtSW1GWTBUSU5JaVU/view?usp=sharing

Just download and copy the contents to your %appdata/roaming/shadowcoin folder.

it includes peer.dat
blk0001.dat
database folder

This is a copy of my chain data. I have no syncing problems what so ever.

Thanks a lot Smurf, added to the /shadowchain]ShadowCash Blockchain in forum

Cheers.

Is this blockchain file updated?
downloading blockchain from wallet is taking a lot
thanks

Since that quote is from November its probably old.  But for faster blockchain download you can use the bootstrap file.  Follow the directions here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/308/bootstrap-instructions 

It still take 2 or 3 hours, but it is much much faster.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Here is a fully synced blockchain for windows as of 10 mins ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IPF50B5GYtSW1GWTBUSU5JaVU/view?usp=sharing

Just download and copy the contents to your %appdata/roaming/shadowcoin folder.

it includes peer.dat
blk0001.dat
database folder

This is a copy of my chain data. I have no syncing problems what so ever.

Thanks a lot Smurf, added to the /shadowchain]ShadowCash Blockchain in forum

Cheers.

Is this blockchain file updated?
downloading blockchain from wallet is taking a lot
thanks
Jump to: