Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 87. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 15
Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

lol, fake hype.  

Fact : a pull request to Azure (templates) doesn't mean Azure.  Don't bet on that fake news to be able to unload your bag of SDC

btw, this thread looks semi-dead !?!   Is the SDC community still alive and as hostile as before? I remember it when the members here were all trigger-happy and attacked every coins...

We're trigger-happy and hostile against bullshitters on our own turf.

This project and community is very alive, and most of the members decided to reside their communcations to the slack channels rather than spend their time wasting it on this forum.
I'm glad we're dissociating from this place, it's filled with greed and people willing to do anything for a few bucks.

Believe it or not, our community isn't 100% shitcoin traders from Bitcointalk like 99% of all the other coins. In fact, I only joined Bitcointalk because of Shadow.

Ok fine. You guys replied fast and it's cool as it shows there's still some steam. I agree with bct=plague. 
Just wondering, because I had a look at the OP, what are the current projects? I can see your roadmap with nice graphics and all, but everything is dated from 2014.
lmk

Our roadmap was updated 15 days ago, the one on our website is the most recent one. You can find that here: https://shadowproject.io/en/roadmap
The fastest way to stay in touch with the project is through our blog - https://blog.shadowproject.io/

The beloved graphics designer crz has planned to update the roadmap graphics, but at the moment he's busy doing more important work (in our opinion).
We prefer development over hype  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

lol, fake hype.  

Fact : a pull request to Azure (templates) doesn't mean Azure.  Don't bet on that fake news to be able to unload your bag of SDC

btw, this thread looks semi-dead !?!   Is the SDC community still alive and as hostile as before? I remember it when the members here were all trigger-happy and attacked every coins...

This project and community is very alive, and most of the members decided to reside their communcations to the slack channels rather than spend their time wasting it on this forum.
I'm glad we're dissociating from this place, it's filled with greed and people willing to do anything for a few bucks.

Believe it or not, our community isn't 100% shitcoin traders from Bitcointalk like 99% of all the other coins. In fact, I only joined Bitcointalk because of Shadow.

Ok fine. You guys replied fast and it's cool as it shows there's still some steam. I agree with bct=plague. 
Just wondering, because I had a look at the OP, what are the current projects? I can see your roadmap with nice graphics and all, but everything is dated from 2014.
lmk

lol, fake hype.  

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

lol, fake hype. 

Fact : a pull request to Azure (templates) doesn't mean Azure.  Don't bet on that fake news to be able to unload your bag of SDC

btw, this thread looks semi-dead !?!   Is the SDC community still alive and as hostile as before? I remember it when the members here were all trigger-happy and attacked every coins...

It's an update of something that is already on Azure .... *sigh*

Community is alive and well, thank you, and goodbye ^^

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

lol, fake hype.  

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
what do you guys think of cloak vs shadow?

Shadow is the only Crypto that is holding my interest right now,  Its not complete, but for nearly two years I've seen reliable updates in a consistent and professional manner.  Its a ambitious project, And would appear to be in good hands.  I will continue to wait for future releases.

it is. I also hold like 2k shadow, but cloak is coming up pretty fast. I already made like 3x of my investment but still I feel like cloak is a potential threat.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io

Shadow is the only Crypto that is holding my interest right now,  Its not complete, but for nearly two years I've seen reliable updates in a consistent and professional manner.  Its a ambitious project, And would appear to be in good hands.  I will continue to wait for future releases.
Activity: 360
legendary
einc.io

I believe the Azure allows a ton of flexibility for SDC,  you can spool up new nodes in seconds,  super fast computations etc.  And its just a layer you can choose to use, or NOT use on top of our anonymity features.   It in no way represents a attack vector for our security, its merely a optional tool-set-layer that adds functionality, By my understanding.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
code: The multi pool was barely used..

It was just a redirect to Nicehash, no? Convenient but you might as well just mine whatever and trade for your SDC.

I'm not sure, there were multiple pools.. I know of one site that offered SDC alongside a few other cryptos. But it has been down since a few months, the owner came into slack and told us he was going to shut it down because of low mining power.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500

It was just a redirect to Nicehash, no? Convenient but you might as well just mine whatever and trade for your SDC.
Activity: 624
legendary
einc.io
is there anywhere to mine SDC these days? there used to be a multipool but seems it's gone now.

we should restart the Multipool
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
is there anywhere to mine SDC these days? there used to be a multipool but seems it's gone now.
Hi all,

We've noticed that we still have quite a few details that we've never paid much attention to, for starters our README.MD on GitHub was useless as fuck. We're making it a lot more useful and pretty!

PS: I managed to get my Raspberry Pi to compile and synchronize to Shadow. So now I have a dedicated staking box, sweet!

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Whomever is trying to exit on they're positions on Bittrex are Damn Fools,  New hands are swallowing up nice juicy chunks of SDC.  I guess this is how things typically go.  People have been sitting on SDC for a while,  new 35-45K sat prices can give you a nice profit.  Then you're screams of despair will be drown out by the cheering masses that held on longer. 

I'm just shocked at this behavior, some of us have held this coin for nearly two years now, and you are going to sell off your positions for 40-60%?   

People want real innovation in crypto,  But real innovation takes time,  a LONG time.  Like any big software project it can take years to come to fruition.   

Without these dumpers, we could be kissing 80-100k already with the buy pressure we've seen recently.  But I guess those sellers are happy with those returns.

To the sellers,   Thank you for giving your coins to buyers with bigger ambitions.  It will go along way to getting to the market valuation I am hoping for.
you are so right
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Whomever is trying to exit on they're positions on Bittrex are Damn Fools,  New hands are swallowing up nice juicy chunks of SDC.  I guess this is how things typically go.  People have been sitting on SDC for a while,  new 35-45K sat prices can give you a nice profit.  Then you're screams of despair will be drown out by the cheering masses that held on longer.  

I'm just shocked at this behavior, some of us have held this coin for nearly two years now, and you are going to sell off your positions for 40-60%?  

People want real innovation in crypto,  But real innovation takes time,  a LONG time.  Like any big software project it can take years to come to fruition.  

Without these dumpers, we could be kissing 80-100k already with the buy pressure we've seen recently.  But I guess those sellers are happy with those returns.

To the sellers,   Thank you for giving your coins to buyers with bigger ambitions.  It will go along way to getting to the market valuation I am hoping for.

Always keep in mind that all alts are pegged to btc. So the ratio declines when btc spikes. Like it did today.They are directly correlated.

But that .27 bot that continuously hammers the coin is what keeps the price so low generally.  This coin will have its day.

Most coins get pumped because the big wallet holders are only pumpers. This coins rich list are actual investors, pumpers won't touch coins they can't control the majority stake of.

legendary
einc.io
Whomever is trying to exit on they're positions on Bittrex are Damn Fools,  New hands are swallowing up nice juicy chunks of SDC.  I guess this is how things typically go.  People have been sitting on SDC for a while,  new 35-45K sat prices can give you a nice profit.  Then you're screams of despair will be drown out by the cheering masses that held on longer. 

People want real innovation in crypto,  But real innovation takes time,  a LONG time.  Like any big software project it can take years to come to fruition.   

Without these dumpers, we could be kissing 80-100k already with the buy pressure we've seen recently.  But I guess those sellers are happy with those returns.

To the sellers,   Thank you for giving your coins to buyers with bigger ambitions.  It will go along way to getting to the market valuation I am hoping for.
Activity: 624
traxx: Did tou throw it away?
Pages:
Jump to: