Pages:
Author

Topic: Second hand S5 for Bitmain, are they worth ? - page 4. (Read 4015 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Dear friend you will be sure that it works.

Does it worth?It depends on your parameters (electricity price, rent, etc).

For me, yes it worths.I recommend you check warranty issues.

When I said worth, I asked if the S5 will not die after only 2-3 monthes. And it seems that it will not.
legendary
Activity: 918
Merit: 1000
Dear friend you will be sure that it works.

Does it worth?It depends on your parameters (electricity price, rent, etc).

For me, yes it worths.I recommend you check warranty issues.
legendary
According to Bitmain they have been used for 40~ days and handled by them, so if the unit you receive was actually handled professionally and properly used and then packaged back to you, the unit should be fine and if it ran 40 days, it might have weeded out a good portion of the defective units.

I ordered a used unit so, if you want, i could report back when i get it, but i am not sure when i'll get it. I picked UPS as option since it was cheaper but i don't know which international service it use. It is possible i get it this week. (Maybe)

Yes it worth

Thank you guys. But it says that their last ship is August 5th, so I'll not be able to have your testimony. I'll trust you and order one, thank you  Wink.

Edit : they changed the description. Now it says that they will ship after August 14th.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Yes it worth
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
According to Bitmain they have been used for 40~ days and handled by them, so if the unit you receive was actually handled professionally and properly used and then packaged back to you, the unit should be fine and if it ran 40 days, it might have weeded out a good portion of the defective units.

I ordered a used unit so, if you want, i could report back when i get it, but i am not sure when i'll get it. I picked UPS as option since it was cheaper but i don't know which international service it use. It is possible i get it this week. (Maybe)
legendary
Hi everyone ! Today I saw that Bitmain was selling S5s for 391 USD. But they have already been used. Is it a problem ? What are their estimated lifetimes ?
Pages:
Jump to: