Pages:
Author

Topic: Secret of Happiness - page 11. (Read 68362 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 19, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
You need to be able to enjoy the little things in life. You can be poor and very happy, but rich and unhappy. You can be happy alone. It is necessary to understand that for happiness we do not need any conditions. This is just our feeling.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
Secret to happiness is being grateful of what we have in our lives. That's it. I had this realization when I was really down and I was asking myself why am I not happy? Then I read something about being grateful. I listed everything that I have that I consider myself grateful. It really made a difference in my life. Now, I am also doing volunteer works to share my happiness with other people.  Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 12:05:11 AM
If you have a lot of money, that's fine. But the most important thing in this world is family and friends.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
Love is necessary for a happy life. It is an important part. Money is also needed. You ought to have enough money to have a comfortable and sustainable lie, but there should be a limit. Love and family still have to come first above anything.
Activity: 14
October 18, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

all the money of the world would have no value if the women were not there Wink
Activity: 182
October 18, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
both! it's misery if u cant afford to buy something for your love one; n it's pathetic u got everything in the world but not love
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 12, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
Just live your life to the fullest and live normally. Don't expect too much and accept what life has offered you. Most of all, be contented of what you have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
I think the most important thing is harmony with yourself. In order to be in harmony with yourself, you need to accept yourself as you are and do what you love. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
October 12, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
The secret of happiness lies in our thinking and in our mood. If we think positively. And if we start any business in a good mood. All this will lead to the beginning of happiness.  Kiss
Activity: 280
October 12, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
Some happiness is very secret.I am agree with you.Love, money and simple everyday things. I think love is definitely more important than money.But happiness is so individual and unique.
Activity: 57
October 12, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
Money can be earn easily , but how about love? For me love is what matters most.
Activity: 21
October 12, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Love is what makes you happy.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
October 12, 2018, 07:47:20 AM
There is nothing better than the intrinsic reward or satisfaction when you solve a problem, whether it's something your neighbour, family or friend has. I feel very happy when I am useful to someone so I think that's the secret to being very happy Smiley
For all those people who say money and that money can buy you everything, remember that there are many depressed people with millions in their account. Having money is just a stage of your life. When you actually have them you'll understand they are not worth as much as helping others in solving their problems.

Let's go deeper into the 'money' thing. People want money because they have more attention from friends and can help family and other persons. The outcome you achieve is the same I mention in the first row of the comment. Just don't think at helping people only financially, some need morale support, others want to talk about their problems. If you are good at computers, maybe your friend needs his laptop to be fixed. I wonder how many people asked their friends if they need help ^_^
Activity: 12
October 12, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
Love and money are all necessary for money. But if you only care about the money you won't really be happy.
Activity: 78
October 12, 2018, 05:48:54 AM
My secret is to accept and be happy with what i'm having currently.
Activity: 79
October 12, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
I think happiness if a combination of many things, which may include love and/or money. Both can mean many different things, and both can also cause sadness, so it's all about balance!
Activity: 47
October 12, 2018, 03:50:23 AM
Hello,
Share please, what is necessary for Happiness of life. Love or Money
Are you implying that you've narrowed it down to two options? It's either love or money? I think that the answer for me would probably be gratitude. If you're ungrateful, you will always feel like you're lacking something. You won't appreciate what you already have. If you are grateful, you'll be positive and optimistic. You'll see they best in everything even when you have challenges. Love definitely adds to happiness too. Money can increase your happiness, if you use it correctly, but it can only do that to a certain extent, then it stops increasing happiness.

Very true. Gratitude makes humility. No doubt humility is one of the most expensive weapon against ego and greed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
August 21, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
Disconnect from your ego.  Be more.  Think less.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
August 21, 2018, 03:03:45 PM
Hello,
Share please, what is necessary for Happiness of life. Love or Money

This is a hard question my friend, but i have an answer for you. The secret of happiness is to be fine with yourself, and for that you need to cover lot of things, not only love and money, some years ago a guy called Maslow creates a pyramid with the things you need to cover in life to be fine with your self, and here is the image:

https://i.imgur.com/OE0BnuW.png

The order in the pyramid is the priority this things have, and if you cover them all you will find happiness for sure. If you are not happy just take a look and find where you are failing and work hard to fix it.  Wink
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
the name of the game: be satisfied with what you have got! I know it's now not always easy though, as human beings tend to usually need extra.
Pages:
Jump to: